Hacking triiforce mrc

Tristar

Trophies
XP
Country
Excellent application
yay.gif

I notice there is an 'auto-usb' version - Will there ever be an auto-SD version?

I have tried stuff from a usb NAND but the games seem to load / save too slow.

Since the artwork for channels have to be on SD I figure might as well have the NAND on SD too
smile.gif

An auto-SD version would be brilliant! Then my 5yr old couldn't forget to select the correct device
nayps3.gif

vinzanity

Trophies
XP
Country
cdgfx84 said:
Slimmmmmm said:
cdgfx84 said:
I finally got everything working does anyone know the game id for Legend of Zelda Master Quest for the image to work right.

You can browse your nand files with --> ShowMiiWads and it will tell you the ID.

SA2V is the one I have, ( 53413256 )

Thnx right after I posted here I found that ShowMiiWads program also has anyone got Zelda Majora's Mask to work on triforce it will start for me then just show a spinning N64 logo

Dude the spinning N64 logo is the loading screen when accessing the cartridge. It's not visible with the original and also if you installed it to real nand. I guess this just shows there is a delay when accessing big-sized cartridges from emulated nand? Just wait about 2 minutes and it will go to the game. Don't press the home button or you will see that spinning logo again. Try Smash Brothers PAL also, it does the same thing.

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
Sabin_Figaro said:
Hey guys, any forwarder channel for this app?

Make your own, it's best that way. VERY customisable.

Get this ---> http://www.4shared.com/file/152021241/ce72...iiPower_R5.html

If you want to customise it get devkit, or ask someone for help with what you'd want done.

That will give you a forwarder .dol, next get ---> http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=189838 Customizemii
(hmmm I thought this was on WiiBrew...did they delete it ? or am I wrong ? )

Once you have what you need it takes only a minute or two to make a forwarder channel, if you get stuck send me a pm with links to the images you want (banner & icon) and also how you would like it to boot (folder, naming etc)

I'm sure you you'll manage no problem at all though.

Tristar

Trophies
XP
Country
Slimmmmmm said:
Sabin_Figaro said:

If you want to customise it get devkit, or ask someone for help with what you'd want done.

I've just about given up with devkit - I have tried numerous times to compile downloaded source of known working apps.
It seems like the source is always dependant on external libraries, or call binaries that are no longer included..

Not one would compile without chucking up dozens of errors "undefined this... unable to find that.... "etc
wacko.gif

Probably nothing wrong with source or Devkit - I just can't seem to get it installed properly
cry.gif

If anyone has a "Install DevkitPro for Dummies" step-by-step guide of where EXACTLY additional lib directories are supposed to go I would love to get it working.
Until then I guess I'll have to be content with using stuff compiled by others - coz I can't get it to work 'out of the box'
unsure.gif

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Strange. Did you try to compile TriiForce and not the mod for testing purposes? All it should require should be libpng and was accidentally not in the lib folder for some time, but now it is. See if you have a libpng.a in the lib folder of the project.

Tristar

Trophies
XP
Country
I have just uninstalled everything and re-installed devkitpro clean.

This time it DID compile triiforce source.

I think my main problem has been I have tried several source files that use grrlib.

My problem seems to be getting that included when running devkit.

But at least I've seen it compile something without errors now
biggrin.gif

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
Tristar said:
Slimmmmmm said:
Sabin_Figaro said:

I've just about given up with devkit - I have tried numerous times to compile downloaded source of known working apps.
It seems like the source is always dependant on external libraries, or call binaries that are no longer included..

Not one would compile without chucking up dozens of errors "undefined this... unable to find that.... "etc
wacko.gif

Probably nothing wrong with source or Devkit - I just can't seem to get it installed properly
cry.gif

If anyone has a "Install DevkitPro for Dummies" step-by-step guide of where EXACTLY additional lib directories are supposed to go I would love to get it working.
Until then I guess I'll have to be content with using stuff compiled by others - coz I can't get it to work 'out of the box'
unsure.gif

Double click the project file (project.pnproj) and programmers notepad will open. Then to make changes just modify lines in the main.c

For novices to coding (like me) it's been made really simple by WiiPower, there are just a few things to change (keeping it simple)

The path, and the name of the .dol
Code:
 #define folder "sd:/Forwarder/"
Lets say you had an app called "mplayer_ce" that runs from the HBC, you might change that line to
Code:
 #define folder "sd:/apps/mplayer_ce/"
you would also need to change another bit further down
CODEcase WPAD_BUTTON_A:
snprintf(filename, 128, folder "a.dol");
you would change that toCODE
case WPAD_BUTTON_A:
snprintf(filename, 128, folder "boot.dol");

WPAD means Wii Pad, for gamecube you drop the "W" and put PAD_BUTTON_Y and also WPAD_NUNCHUK_BUTTON_Z etc

You can do a lot more, but that is all that's needed for most people when they want to make a forwarder for a particular app or 12 (yes you can launch 12 different things from that source without knowing more than I've put here. You could add nunchuck, GC or even button combos or other things, but really 12 apps is enough for most people. You do get the odd app that has problems but there is always a way around the problem.
Using Wiimote, nunchuck and GC pad (only buttons, no stick, motion or combos) you can launch upto 26 apps
If anyone has trouble compiling don't hesitate to send me a pm, but I won't do art
tongue.gif

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
wichoxp said:
Hi, people!

I already updated the channel based on the new Triiforce mrc v7:
http://uploading.com/files/e43d3md6/triiforce_mrc_v7.wad/
ID: TFOR

I made a fix to avoid the "greenscreen flash" issue that happened before launching a game.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0QsxkqQsI0 (from old v6 channel).

See ya
cool.gif
!

Could someone who grabbed this re-up it somewhere else? For some reason, uploading.com says I've used up my daily limit, even though I've never downloaded from there before...

Tristar

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanx for all the help

Everything is working fine

I guess I must have downloaded some incomplete source files, but all is working well with the forwarder and Triiforce

Great Stuff!
biggrin.gif

Just a quick question on a different note - what is the 'Warn: (0%)' thingy underneath on the left here ?

Tristar

Trophies
XP
Country
Slimmmmmm said:
The 'Warn: (0%)' thing is gbatemps way of spanking the baddies
wink.gif
If your bad it goes up, if you get 100% then it's bye bye.
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?act=boardrules
You're supposed to have read them when you signed up
tongue.gif

OK Thanks

I did read about the warning system, I just wondered why I appear to be the only one with a meter telling me I have no warnings
huh.gif

(Just lucky I guess!)
biggrin.gif

Sinyk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi everyone. I just wanted to stop by and say hi. Thanks for the great app marc_max and the original Triiforce crew. I'm the guy who wrote the guide on Wiihacks and made the AUTO SD Loading .dol. I'm glad to see that you are going to be updating Triiforce_MRC as Triiforce gets updated. Keep up the good work!
grog.gif

I created an updated auto SD loading .dol file for v7 available at: http://www.mediafire.com/?yguumnmkwee

Also, you can use the original Triiforce forwarder to launch Triiforce_MRC. Just make sure the boot.dol file is in SD:\apps\triiforce

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lesbians invented babies +2