1. Skizzo

Skizzo Banned
    Banned

United States
    Guess you didn't see the .bat file that will work on an entire directory full of .wad files? [​IMG]

2. ThaDraGun

ThaDraGun GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    anywhere else to get the wad? its not on that page anymore.
    thx

EDIT 1

Also, how do I use ShowMiiWads? I cant seem to figure out how to get it to load my usb drive. I can install wads to my usb using wad manager, but I thought showmywads would be easier/faster.

Triforce seems to be working great for me. Running it through Homebrew channel and getting the games off my usb drive. Ive tested two so far and they both worked. Bomberman and Adventure Island. I thought adventure island frose but it just seemed to take along time. Never played the game before so I dont know if that is normal. it looked like it was trying to make a save file.

I still havent got the pictures included yet. Can the pics go on my usb? or does it have to be on sd?

EDIT 2

SD:/triiforce_mrc/ works on regular SD card. Will NOT load images on SDHC card.

My current setup is 16gb SDHC card and USB Drive.
    Looks like I'm not getting any pics until its updated. [​IMG]

3. sincitypiercer

Newcomer

United States

no actually because my folder came with 3 files to make the program work and I added my key.bin and that makes 4, there is no bat file, it would be nice though because I had to do every one by hand but since I have already done them all there is not much point for me to have the .bat I guess

Either way my main point with wad2nand which some poeple dont get is that the files have to be in the same folder with the .wad or it wont extract it right.

4. wichoxp

wichoxp GBAtemp Regular

Guatemala
    Yes. Actually, that's a normal issue.

See ya!

5. justmike

justmike GBAtemp Fan

I'm just wondering is there another way to install the wads if wad manager 1.5 spills out error -1 on your 8 GB sdhc card when you pick NAND? Or is it best to use another sd card?

6. wichoxp

wichoxp GBAtemp Regular

Guatemala
    ShowMiiWads (pc application) should work for you. There's a small tutorial available (spanish):
    http://www.elotrolado.net/hilo_tutorial-sh...-usb-sd_1314369
    Use google translator for translate it.

See ya!

7. 0M39A

0M39A GBAtemp Fan

or wad2nand on a pc.

not sure if its been mentioned already, but bit trip core doesnt work with triiforce_mrc (bit trip beat works fine though)

8. justmike

justmike GBAtemp Fan

Thanks for the info guys, will try it out later tonight.

9. iiixtream

iiixtream Member
    Newcomer

United States
    for all that are wondering this does not work on sdhc cards and to use off usb hdd your fat32 partition must be set to active. took me two day to figure this out and no one else had mentioned it. but after lots of agervation and head achs i figured it out. great interface and keep up the good work, cant wait for the next version

10. Skizzo

Skizzo Banned
    Banned

United States
    If I remember correctly, I believe someone said that if you install this game to your Wii's NAND, and then launch it from there and create a save file for it, then you can copy that save to your USB/SD NAND and it will work. Sorry if it was another game they were talking about.

11. marc_max

OP marc_max GBAtemp Maniac

Updated to v7 with cIOS15 (and higher) support.

12. Slimmmmmm

Slimmmmmm GBAtemp MoNkEeE

Love this app [​IMG] (I use the force USB one myself)

13. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight
    Former Staff

France
    Do you know what is/will be improved with Triiforce+cIOS15 compared to cIOS14 ?

and is there a changelog for v7 ?

14. marc_max

OP marc_max GBAtemp Maniac

Waninkoko should answer to your first question, not me [​IMG]

The only change is cIOS rev15 support.

15. Slimmmmmm

I've got a small features request.

It would be good if the app looked in the folder it was launched from (name might vary) for a settings.txt that let you decide where the covers go and name of the cover folder.

16. cdgfx84

cdgfx84 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I finally got everything working does anyone know the game id for Legend of Zelda Master Quest for the image to work right.

17. Slimmmmmm

You can browse your nand files with --> ShowMiiWads and it will tell you the ID.

SA2V is the one I have, ( 53413256 )

18. wichoxp

wichoxp GBAtemp Regular

Guatemala
  19. cdgfx84

cdgfx84 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Thnx right after I posted here I found that ShowMiiWads program also has anyone got Zelda Majora's Mask to work on triforce it will start for me then just show a spinning N64 logo

20. xyourmomx

xyourmomx Member
    Newcomer

United States
    2 things...

Anyone know a good place to get images for the GUI? I have all the ones in the available packs... but for newer games like Excitebike, Zombies Ate My Neighbors, Tales of Monkey Island 3 and more. It'd be nice if there was a place someone uploaded new images too as they came.

Also... what games were added in this update? I noticed Zombies Ate My Neighbors works (Sweet baby, yes!) however Lost Winds 1 and 2 NTSC still do not (Quite unfortunate) Any kind of changelog in this department?

I do know this mainly applies to Triiforce itself... maybe I should get their release before I open my mouth about that. However the image question is valid.

Thanks!

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - triiforce,