Hacking The legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Savegame editor

Neverbliss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After messing around with a few variables, I want to share my findings so others can enjoy it as well.
This is only for the MASTER Editor, not the normal one.

To enable these values you have to either tilt the box in the editor or input numbers to reflect the change...

CurrentHart = Number of player heart pieces. (Each Heart consists of 4 pieces, so 12 pieces = 3 hearts. Which makes 120 pieces = 30 hearts.)
CurrentMamo = Amount Mon Currency player has.
CurrentRupee = Amount of Rupees player has.
IsGet_Obj_Camera = Unlock Camera Rune
IsGet_Obj_IceMaker = I'm not sure but I think this is the Ice rune.
IsGet_Obj_Magnetglove = I'm not sure on this one either but I think is the magnesis rune.
IsGet_Obj_Motorcycle = Unlock motorcycle (Master Zero) Rune
IsGet_Obj_RemoteBombLv2 = Upgraded Bomb Rune (Has a plus sign and bombs have lower cooldown)
IsGet_Obj_SheikPadLv2 = Upgraded SheikPad
IsGet_Obj_SheikSensorLv2 = Upgraded Sheik Sensor
IsGet_Obj_StopTimerLv2 = Upgraded Stasis Rune (Can use on enemies)
PlayReport_PlayTime = Modify the playtime of the save file. I believe it is measured in seconds, which means values like 3600 = 1 hour of playtime.
Open_AncientLabo = Unlock Akkala Lab fast travel point (You still have to light the oven if you want to use it. So it doesn't affect quest progression)
Open_HatenoLabo =Unlock Hateno Lab fast travel point (You still have to light the oven if you want to use it. So it doesn't affect quest progression)
Open_MasterSword_FullPower = Maxes out Master Sword to its DLC highest stat. (Blue glow, durability, beams, higher damage)
WM_BloodyDay = (values between 1 and 0 to determine whether that day will have a bloodmoon)
WM_NumberOfDays = Number of days passed in the game.
Location_Dungeon000 up to Location_Dungeon136 = Enables location/fast travel points for Shrines on the map. (The value seem to be between 1-3 to enable the market and or the fast travel)
Location_MapTower01 up to Location_MapTower15 = Enable location/fast travel for towers. ( My values seem to be between 1 to 5. Most values are 1 and 2, then 3 and then sometimes 5, but never 4, in my case)

And last but not least, if someone knows how to effectively use the editors offline, please share it here. I'm interested in the BOTW editors and Hyrule Warriors editors mostly.
Safekeeping, preservation etc. I really want to have them on my pc forever for offline use.

Edit:
If you want to enable the album and enable all pictures taken then you will want to tick the following boxes in the master editor:
IsGet_Obj_PictureBook = This will enable the compendium in case is corrupted and you don't want to bother with the Hateno Lab quest to get the camera + album.
IsRegisteredPictureBook_ = Tilt every box that starts like this. This is will enable the entry in the compendium if you happen to have pictures already taken for items.
That's pretty much it. Once you tilt what you want, when you load your save you'll be able to use it.
At this point the only things that are left that interest me is how to enable the one-hit obliterator.

Last edited by Neverbliss,
Reactions: Dark_Ansem

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
And last but not least, if someone knows how to effectively use the editors offline, please share it here. I'm interested in the BOTW editors and Hyrule Warriors editors mostly.
Safekeeping, preservation etc. I really want to have them on my pc forever for offline use.
You can download them here and use them offline.
https://github.com/marcrobledo/savegame-editors/releases
Let me know if it doesn't work for you.

Neverbliss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just for clarification. I'm supposed to open the index.html of the save editor I want to use, no? Because, yes, I open it like that, but when I have the save opened in either normal and master editor, for example, I can't add new items. Item icons don't load. Trying to save the modified save prompts the "Use this tool at your own risk. By using it, you are responsible of any data lost." but clicking on the button does nothing so it essentially lets me do nothing at all except open the interface like in the website and nothing else.

Reactions: comput3rus3r

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do we use it? I downloaded source code file. Are we supposed to compile it?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just for clarification. I'm supposed to open the index.html of the save editor I want to use, no? Because, yes, I open it like that, but when I have the save opened in either normal and master editor, for example, I can't add new items. Item icons don't load. Trying to save the modified save prompts the "Use this tool at your own risk. By using it, you are responsible of any data lost." but clicking on the button does nothing so it essentially lets me do nothing at all except open the interface like in the website and nothing else.
same here.

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
Which web browser are you using?
Try with Firefox.

How do we use it? I downloaded source code file. Are we supposed to compile it?
Just open the index.html

FunThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
here i can add items and the icons will be loaded, maybe you have some restriction or plugins that will block access to local files on hdd

Neverbliss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At least trying is the least you can do. I don't hold you to a promise, so no pressure, haha.
By the way, out of curiosity, since you also made a save editor for Hyrule Warriors, which is another game that interests me greatly. I was wondering what is the possibility you could make a compatible trainer for CEMU? Stuff like unlimited hp, special, magic gauges, etc. Is this reasonable within your possibilities? There's already one made for the Wii U but it isn't compatible for CEMU and the author doesn't know how to make it work either.

Flaya

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Is there a way to remove items from inventory using this?

I added some 4 star armor, and I now have both standard and 4 star of the same set.

Last edited by Flaya,

Adam Gaming

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no tutorial how to find your save data file no app to do it ?

skins20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Thank you very much in the first instance.

Is possible transfer the "hero's path" or "map tracking" saved from WIIU to the switch?

Last edited by skins20,

Nicotina

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi guys, I'm having some troubles with BOTW custom save

I mod my game_file.sav, but idw WHERE I suppost to place it.

The thing is, I open ftp://*my ip*/storage_mlc/usr/save/00050000/101c9400/user/8000000d/ and there's these folders
upload_2020-6-26_2-17-9.png

And inside of them all, there is 3 files: caption, caption.sav and game_data.sav

And I replaced the game_file.sav with the modded one, but when I load the file on the Wii U, the game consider it as a new save file, throwing me at the beggining of the game.

Can someone explain to me why this happening and how to fix it?

Txistedninja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, I'm having some troubles with BOTW custom save

I mod my game_file.sav, but idw WHERE I suppost to place it.

The thing is, I open ftp://*my ip*/storage_mlc/usr/save/00050000/101c9400/user/8000000d/ and there's these folders View attachment 215013

And inside of them all, there is 3 files: caption, caption.sav and game_data.sav

And I replaced the game_file.sav with the modded one, but when I load the file on the Wii U, the game consider it as a new save file, throwing me at the beggining of the game.

Can someone explain to me why this happening and how to fix it?

You don't just replace them, you have to use Savemii Mod app in your Wii U to replace it

Why is does this not get Enough Support? I would love a Paper Mario Wii U edition or Xenoblade. I wish this could get a USA Release https://www.cybergadget.co.jp/products/4544859025945.html

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For BOTW Switch save editor, whats the max value for weapon durability it can have added to weapons/bows so it registered in-game?
I tried 6553500 but idk if this will work or not.

justcallmeLiu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I'm currently stucked at A Brother's Roast, I just received the quest but it shows that I have completed already. As a result, Kayra Mah Shrine is still hidden because of the rocks. Is there anyway to unlock the status of "completed already"?

skins20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Is it currently possible to extend or modify the time of the 200 hours of gameplay of the hero's path?

I would like to exceed the 200 hours of the hero's path and not lose the route through the areas where I have already been.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @DinohScene, I would like to report myself for being too sexy lol