Hacking Emulator [CEMU] Wind Waker HD Trainer

n0ted

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am releasing my yet-to-be finished trainer for WWHD on CEMU which is based on my Cheat Table (https://gbatemp.net/threads/cheat-ce-table-for-wind-waker-hd.573555/post-9881857). Recently I have been losing motivation to finish it and if I never end up finishing it, I realized I might as well share what I have completed so far. There are already quite a few options that you can use. Just remember that this is still in development and there are almost certainly bugs, so use at your own discretion.

Also, this trainer only supports CEMU version >= 2.0. I have only tested it with the USA version of WWHD so your mileage may vary on different versions

Features:​

• Current/Max Hearts and Magic Modifiers
  • Rupee Wallet Modifier
  • Inventory/Key Items/Spoils/Bait Modifiers
  • Interactive Great Sea Map for selecting teleport locations and unlocking portions of it

Scripts:​

• Moon Jump
  • Ammo Never Decreases
  • Magic and Hearts Never Decrease
  • Invincibility
  • Infinite Swim Time

Possible Issues:​

• DPI scaling issues
  • Scripts sometimes crashing game

One last thing... If you are going to report certain cheats not working for the trainer, please tell me the version of CEMU you are using and the game region!

This trainer uses cheat engines built in forms to create a trainer. Although Cheat Engine is NOT required, your antivirus may incorrectly flag it as one due to cheat engine being bundled with the executable. Since cheat engine has hooking and memory editing capabilities, this is why it is flagged as one. If you are not comfortable with this, then don't download it

• Add Individual Treasure Chart unlocks
  • Add Rupee and Damage Modifier Scripts
  • Add Speed Modifiers for Link and King of Red Lions
  • Add Misc Items (Hero Mode, Time Modifiers, Mini Games)
  • Add Item Spoofer
  • Redo Spoils Editor (The game handles the spoils weird, so my current solution is overly complicated)
  • Fix Boat Moon Jump Script
  • Possibly Add Custom Teleports
  • Squash Bugs found
and maybe more....
Screenshot 2023-05-28 171111.png
Screenshot 2023-05-28 171148.png
Screenshot 2023-05-28 171208.png
Screenshot 2023-05-28 171239.png
Screenshot 2023-05-28 171300.png

Last edited by n0ted,
Reactions: piek50

n0ted

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yep. I randomly got the Hearts/Magic/Arrows/Bombs to work, but the top ones, Moon Jump specifically does not. No idea why.
So if I'm getting this correct, Moon Jump is still giving you the "AOB not Found", or does it toggle but just not work once toggled? Also, for the Infinite Swim, you have to swim first before you can toggle it. This is because of the nature of emulators and is not something that I can fix. I have also disabled the boat moon Jump from being able to be checked as it is currently broken.

Balorin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if I'm getting this correct, Moon Jump is still giving you the "AOB not Found", or does it toggle but just not work once toggled? Also, for the Infinite Swim, you have to swim first before you can toggle it. This is because of the nature of emulators and is not something that I can fix. I have also disabled the boat moon Jump from being able to be checked as it is currently broken.
So Basically, what occurs is:

I load CEMU and my game save up.

I activate the trainer.

I go to Scripts -> and click Moon Jump/Infinite Swim/Invincible. It adds the checkmark to the toggle box.

It thinks for a moment, freezes the trainer temporarily, and then pops up "AOB not Found." The box returns to it's untoggled state and acts as though I didn't try to activate it. Even the Swim does it, after I have swam with Link once before toggling it.

EDIT: I don't think this means anything, but I do note that my Base Address is different, compared to your pictures. Mine is:
2BF51C20000, on the off chance that helps in any way.

EDIT 2: I also want to add that the rest of the trainer seems to work fine. It's JUST those 3 scripts that dislike me for some reason.

n0ted

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So Basically, what occurs is:

I load CEMU and my game save up.

I activate the trainer.

I go to Scripts -> and click Moon Jump/Infinite Swim/Invincible. It adds the checkmark to the toggle box.

It thinks for a moment, freezes the trainer temporarily, and then pops up "AOB not Found." The box returns to it's untoggled state and acts as though I didn't try to activate it. Even the Swim does it, after I have swam with Link once before toggling it.

EDIT: I don't think this means anything, but I do note that my Base Address is different, compared to your pictures. Mine is:
2BF51C20000, on the off chance that helps in any way.

EDIT 2: I also want to add that the rest of the trainer seems to work fine. It's JUST those 3 scripts that dislike me for some reason.

Alright, thanks for reporting. I will look into it and see if I can figure it out! As for the base address, it is dynamically allocated, and will change everytime you close and open Cemu again. The scripts actually don't even need the base address anyway, it's for everything else. So you're all good!

Also, one last question, does the teleporting/map section work for you?

Balorin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, thanks for reporting. I will look into it and see if I can figure it out! As for the base address, it is dynamically allocated, and will change everytime you close and open Cemu again. The scripts actually don't even need the base address anyway, it's for everything else. So you're all good!

Also, one last question, does the teleporting/map section work for you?
So it doesn't teleport the boat to me, once again says AOB not found, but Link can teleport to the Islands himself, yes.

However, if I click Teleport to Boat, it just drops me in the same spot NEAR the island, as if I just teleported Link there again.

So:
Find Boat Coordinates Toggle Box: AOB not Found.
Teleport Link - Works!
Teleport Boat - AOB not found.
Teleport to Boat - Link just reteleports to the same location he currently is in.

n0ted

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So it doesn't teleport the boat to me, once again says AOB not found, but Link can teleport to the Islands himself, yes.

However, if I click Teleport to Boat, it just drops me in the same spot NEAR the island, as if I just teleported Link there again.

So:
Find Boat Coordinates Toggle Box: AOB not Found.
Teleport Link - Works!
Teleport Boat - AOB not found.
Teleport to Boat - Link just reteleports to the same location he currently is in.

Thanks for giving me that information! So there are four scripts in total that don't work for you... Namely, Moon Jump, Infinite Swim, Invincibility and Find Boat Coordinates. I will try to take a look at some time tomorrow or Monday to see what's going on. If you could let me know if your CPU is Intel or AMD as well, that would be great! I believe Cemu has some differences between compiled game code depending on the CPU. I am using Intel, so if you are using AMD there is a possibility of the differences between CPUs being the case.

Balorin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for giving me that information! So there are four scripts in total that don't work for you... Namely, Moon Jump, Infinite Swim, Invincibility and Find Boat Coordinates. I will try to take a look at some time tomorrow or Monday to see what's going on. If you could let me know if your CPU is Intel or AMD as well, that would be great! I believe Cemu has some differences between compiled game code depending on the CPU. I am using Intel, so if you are using AMD there is a possibility of the differences between CPUs being the case.
Oh, yeah. Sounds correct.

My CPU is ancient, lol. It's an AMD FX-8370. But that might explain why none of the scripts work properly that I've tried.

n0ted

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Were you able to find any fixes or anything of that sort?
I have tried looking into it and I couldn't find any problems with the multiple Intel CPUs I have. I do not have an AMD CPU on hand right now but I will be borrowing one from my brother soon. However I do not know how well it will work as his is Ryzen architecture vs your Piledriver architecture.

Reactions: Balorin

Balorin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Totally understand! It's what I get for having such an old CPU. Eventually I'll upgrade when I have the spare cash but at this point it's probably going to be a brand new PC entirely since it's such an old system.

Thanks for trying regardless, and I will be looking out to see if any fixes work for me as well.

n0ted

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Totally understand! It's what I get for having such an old CPU. Eventually I'll upgrade when I have the spare cash but at this point it's probably going to be a brand new PC entirely since it's such an old system.

Thanks for trying regardless, and I will be looking out to see if any fixes work for me as well.
Alternatively, you can try out my cheat table. Maybe you will have some luck there with some of the AOB scripts.

RobertoEluan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, I managed to get some work, like infinite health and swimming stamina, but how to get rupees? Nothing I do works, I can't get the values to change in game, even editing on the memory searcher. Am I missing something? Any help would be aprecciated.

n0ted

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, I managed to get some work, like infinite health and swimming stamina, but how to get rupees? Nothing I do works, I can't get the values to change in game, even editing on the memory searcher. Am I missing something? Any help would be aprecciated.
What version of Cemu are you using?

RobertoEluan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What version of Cemu are you using?
2.0-61. I think it is the latest.
Edit: now it isn't even lauching the trainer. I don't know what could be wrong, because yesterday it was launching properly. Doesn't even show on task manager, checked the firewall, windows defender exclusions... oh boy...

Last edited by RobertoEluan,

n0ted

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
2.0-61. I think it is the latest.
Edit: now it isn't even lauching the trainer. I don't know what could be wrong, because yesterday it was launching properly. Doesn't even show on task manager, checked the firewall, windows defender exclusions... oh boy...
hmmm... not sure what could be happening. I just booted it up and everything is working for me on same version of Cemu... I would just like to note that this trainer is very experimental and is not actively being maintained at the moment. If you don't mind using Cheat Engine, I would recommend that you use the cheat table I created instead, as it is more stable, has a lot more options in it, and I actively maintain it. It can be found here:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/cheat-ce-table-for-wind-waker-hd.573555/post-9881857

RobertoEluan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hmmm... not sure what could be happening. I just booted it up and everything is working for me on same version of Cemu... I would just like to note that this trainer is very experimental and is not actively being maintained at the moment. If you don't mind using Cheat Engine, I would recommend that you use the cheat table I created instead, as it is more stable, has a lot more options in it, and I actively maintain it. It can be found here:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/cheat-ce-table-for-wind-waker-hd.573555/post-9881857
Thank you, it loaded flawless, but I'm kind of a newbie on CE, and I want to use the rupee multiplier, I check the box but nothing happens. What I'm doing wrong? Thank you for your assistance and patience.
Edit: I figured out searching the table, moon jump is so cool, but the rupee multiplier isn't working at all. Any ideas what should I be doing wrong?

Last edited by RobertoEluan,

n0ted

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you, it loaded flawless, but I'm kind of a newbie on CE, and I want to use the rupee multiplier, I check the box but nothing happens. What I'm doing wrong? Thank you for your assistance and patience.
That's because you need to change the modifier value. By default it is set to 1 which will give you the default amount of rupees on pickup. When you enable the rupee multiplier another option should pop up directly below it called "Modifier". Double click on the "Modifier" value and select one of the drop downs.

If you have any other questions, please DM me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto