• Views 423,619
  • Replies 1,671

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People probably read vhunter's post and thought his quote about January was part of the statement on the official site.

People are apparently underestimating how time consuming the actual editing and hacking can actually be... >_>

Good luck to you though, you have my thanks at least, and take your time, not rush. Contrary to what other people seem to think, I don't think i'm going to die before every little awesome thing in this world is announced.
tongue.gif

Kawo

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I read on the translation forum january but maybe was the beta tester with christmas wish or a corrupt soul.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
@ Wankare : No NO NOOOO!!

if u had read the post, they had already mentioned that there will be only 1 completed patch (and who knows... maybe a v1.1 if any bugs were detected).. but other than that, nope, just 1 final patch, no temp patch or whatever u called it.

bahamut920

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Besides, it's almost done. They just have to do some final testing and editing. Have some patience and it'll be out before you know it. Go play Tales of Phantasia; by the time you're done with that, the translation patch for Innocence will have probably been released...
tongue.gif

They've been working on this for a year and a half now; another month or two (or even several) isn't that long to wait to make sure the translation is polished and professional-grade, and I'm sure that you have enough games to tide you over until then.

Takanato

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
"and professional-grade, and I'm sure that you have enough games to tide you over until then." Which games are those?....I've completed -every- famous and interesting ds games...even the ones that suck..so tell me which ones are those lol?

Vsc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Takanato said:
"and professional-grade, and I'm sure that you have enough games to tide you over until then." Which games are those?....I've completed -every- famous and interesting ds games...even the ones that suck..so tell me which ones are those lol?

Yea, and there is no other things You could do besides playing games... get a life, geez.

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
miruki said:
Shabang21 said:
Sure does feel like Christmas in this thread.
Isn't that the internet in general? :>

Lol indeed. There ain't no christmas for trolls >:

Merry christmas everybody and I still can't wait for this translation!! But I can wait. If you see what i'm saying..

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Takanato said:
QUOTE said:
Yea, and there is no other things You could do besides playing games... get a life, geez.QUOTE
Its the holidays o.o

lol you failed.

Anyways, I'm more than just looking forward to the translation and hope KingCom and Throughhim can release it soon.

Kawo

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Happy new year and thanks to all the guys (and girls) working on this game, hope this month we will see a link to the patch.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone believe that a month ago I was planning on never downloading any Absolute Zero patch ever again because there was no released patch?

Can anyone believe I was also planning on getting seventy people around on my side so that the patch WOULDN'T be released?

Can anyone believe that Namco Bandai is idiotic for making people have to go through such ridiculous methods that shouldn't be used even if it were legal to play Tales of Innocence in English?

Stealth Fox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldnt have been worried kaoishin has alot of good projects going. This, oriental blue, and srw J are pretty much complete.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    He just means that some conversations are light and funny, Madonna having sex with a dog? Hilarious! Your uncle beating your dog then making you watch him molest it? Kinda ehhhh drama lol
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, why do people hate seasons 20 and 23 of south park?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't know. People hate and down vote everything nowdays. I see it especially on gamestores, like every game has a negative rating, even though they are good games.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    With south park, they speak the truth, whether people like it or not, then peeps get they're panties in a bunch.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    See ya later fr
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Later gator
    +2
  • G @ GamerGatorDoesTech:
    @BigOnYa i thought that was like a specific comment towards me
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Lol
  • ModernSithLord @ ModernSithLord:
    lol later gator that was good one @BigOnYa
    +1
  • Shgofc @ Shgofc:
    if i think i exist, then, i dont exi...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They started hating later seasons because it turned into half seasons and specials
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People in youtube comments are such dick riders "oh I can't believe he said that to you" clicks on other video "wow this is amazing."
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Everyone is triggered nowadays too easy, bunch of pansies.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    1st video- That's why I hate ordering stuff online, if I can just go pick it up myself nearby. Wal-Mart online did that to me years ago, sent wrong item, I went to Wal-Mart by me to return, but noo, I had to mail it back and wait.
    99% of the time ordering online I have had flawless experiences, only time something was messed up, I ordered a big TV from Amazon and it came smashed the box was literally like some one jumped up and down on it, didn't even open it, contacted Amazon sent them pictures, they made me open it and take more pictures, free label to return it and they sent another. So it was relatively painless. But still annoying.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I did it just because I don't like you
    Ken you Amazonian Maniac lol
    Cool band name lol
    Their hit song Deliver Us from good, was a banger
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Imagine what I'd do if I did like you
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/t1zTwu2R2Ys?si=BqY1TtbKs14wi7z4