Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Darn, and I just compiled it and got it working on my own a couple of days ago. Ah well, great work and thanks for the helping hand, gents.

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks Crediar and of course SanGor for posting, this was really needed imho.
smile.gif

happydance

Trophies
XP
Country
Now Finally i can find out if the nand backup or complied one is faulty on my part

thank making things simple with your awsomeness coding skills Crediar!!

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
use the installer to build the files u need on your sd card and ur usb...

then dump your nand to the root of the USB device, u can use YSO to transfer games to the hard drive... i think IOS reloading games should work too (maybe not with UNEEK, but one of the versions should... not sure)

then plug in the sd card and the usb hard drive, and launch "bootmii" (if u have bootmii as boot2, it should start automatically)

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried all that but it doesn't work. I got Sneek to work on my SD Card. But for some reason USB is being weird. I used the same dumper i did for my SD Card. The files of my nand are on the root of my 1st and Primary partition of my usb. I have Bootmii as an IOS.

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XFlak said:
if u used crediar's installer, and the nand dump worked with SNEEK but not UNEEK... I would have to assume it may be a hard drive compatibility issue... i wouldn't know for sure... hmmm, what format is your harddrive? plz tell me fat32
biggrin.gif

Arg I totally forgot about that. I knew that Sneek or Uneek didn't support NTFS, I just forgot my partition had it. Time to do some reformatting lol. Thanks.

fogbank

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SanGor said:
say goodbye to batches/devkit/svn/...

Would be really nice to have a checkbox for enabling SD access in the ES module if "get files" is used to download. The installer could make the one-byte change in the precompiled .elf since the correct location would be known. Otherwise it's still "batches/devkit/svn/..."

smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: How is everyone?