Project Scarlet Sideloader Companion

TheStonedModder

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I decided to try and make a GUI using windows power shell. To go along with the guide I wrote for uploading Emulators/apps to the Retail app store for sideloading.

This script/GUI can be used instead of the batch file I provided in the guide. As it is just a frontend that does the same exact commands.

How to use:
Simply save this script in the same directory as Scarlet Sideloader, and create a folder called "appsToUpload" and move all of your desired applications here. The GUI should automatically find and populate these into the GUI for easy uploading!

Todo;
Automatically create the "appsToUpload" folder in the root directory if not found
Create a blank txt file called "myPartnerToken" if not found and prefill the GUI with the contents of this file
Add an option to randomly generate a name for the app.

Download: https://github.com/ItsDeidara/Scarlet-Sideloader-Companion/releases/tag/release

9DVoEBJ.png

Last edited by TheStonedModder,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interesting, I've been interested in how all this stuff works on the series x. I asked some questions on gamr's discord channel, but very few. It's mostly about compiling using some free, official sdk.

shorty_bobert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the name I input going to be what shows up after I install it on the Xbox? And does it get an icon from the appx or does it show up blank?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over