Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
As of now I recommend everyone to stay away from the latest version of Nintendont and Latest version of NFS2ISO.
since I cant reproduce the problem you have to try 465 as well and if that doesnt work either the only way I can help is by removing line per line from that version seeing what broke it.

Sonicbrawler

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure if its been said, but any way to get an out of region game to boot properly? made a loader for Battle Stadium D.O.N but when i try and boot it, it just gives me an error telling me to turn off the system.

TeconMoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if @KhaderWelaye can confirm what version of nfs2iso is he using with the latest script.

Version 2.2.0 onward uses the following (readme needs updating):
  • nfs2iso2nfs 0.5.4 from @FIX94
  • nintendont-autoboot-forwarder v1.2 of the Nintendont autoboot/forwarder DOLs
Version 2.1.3 uses the following, which were replaced by the above in subsequent versions:
Possibly try reverting your nfs2iso2nfs to the last official release by piratesephiroth and see if that affects your issue.

Last edited by TeconMoon,

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Version 2.2.0 onward uses the following (readme needs updating):
  • nfs2iso2nfs 0.5.4 from @FIX94 (Replaced the 0.5.3 version from @piratesephiroth
  • nintendont-autoboot-forwarder v1.2 of the Nintendont autoboot/forwarder DOLs
Version 2.1.3 uses the following, which were replaced by the above in subsequent versions:
Possibly try reverting your nfs2iso2nfs to the last official release by piratesephiroth and see if that affects your issue.
Any idea of why is the script freezing the computer while doing the converting the repackage game to NFS? (it un freeze when it's done)

LPPanther

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I use the script all the time, and it works but for some reason doesn't work with that version of Nintendont, algo I pick no to force 4:3 and I also only do the autoboot for the script

Also @KhaderWelaye the script with the newest version freezers my computer a lot when converting repacked game to NFS phase... that didn't happen on 2.1.3
I've done the same thing. Just forr
since I cant reproduce the problem you have to try 465 as well and if that doesnt work either the only way I can help is by removing line per line from that version seeing what broke it.
I've got another person with the problem about to try 464 to see if it works for him as it did myself and @huma_dawii - also waiting to see the results of your test of 465 huma

Reactions: huma_dawii

TeconMoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any idea of why is the script freezing the computer while doing the converting the repackage game to NFS? (it un freeze when it's done)
If the script is freezing there, NFS2ISO2NFS may be causing your machine to stop responding until the conversion is complete. Can you tell us a little more about your machine?

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've done the same thing. Just forr

I've got another person with the problem about to try 464 to see if it works for him as it did myself and @huma_dawii - also waiting to see the results of your test of 465 huma
I'm converting the game right now to install it and test

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If the script is freezing there, NFS2ISO2NFS may be causing your machine to stop responding until the conversion is complete. Can you tell us a little more about your machine?
Intel i7-6700k 16GB Ram (hardrive is 98 gb free of 1TB)

Could it be the storage?

And yes the Computer STOPS completely there! Now even with 2.1.3 D:

Last edited by huma_dawii,
Reactions: LPPanther

wolf_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm converting the game right now to install it and test

Intel i7-7700k 16GB Ram (hardrive is 98 gb free of 1TB)

Could it be the storage?

The latest script is working great for me
And I'm running Windows 10 on amd 8 core with 16gb mem

Last edited by wolf_,
Reactions: zeldaism

TeconMoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

What kind of anti-virus do you have? I recall one time Windows Defender just completely wiped nfs2iso2nfs off my machine for some reason.

@KhaderWelaye could i somehow contact you?
I want to make a All in One injector tool and wanna know if I'm allowed to use your wiivc injector code for it. I will give you credit for it.
Sure go nuts, everything you need is in the TOOLS\Storage folder, the main script where everything happens is the WiiInjectScript.bat

Fair warning I am not a programmer by any stretch, I'm just a real stubborn guy who knows a couple things about batch scripting commands so my code is probably really messy.

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What kind of anti-virus do you have? I recall one time Windows Defender just completely wiped nfs2iso2nfs off my machine for some reason.
Windows Defender, and it automatically deleted the nfs2iso @FIX94 gave me couple pages ago... D: weird thing is, it wont delete the ones you gave me from 2.2.1 and 2.1.3 versions of the script...

BTW, version 465 also wont boot the game, it stays in black screen!

(See I told you something broke it after 464 lol)

Last edited by huma_dawii,
Reactions: LPPanther

LPPanther

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Windows Defender, and it automatically deleted the nfs2iso @FIX94 gave me couple pages ago... D: weird thing is, it wont delete the ones you gave me from 2.2.1 and 2.1.3 versions of the script...

BTW, version 465 also wont boot the game, it stays in black screen!
good to know. gonna stick with 464 for the time being then.

BIFFTAZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Can you tell me your Nintendont version, and can you repacke a game at this exact moment, and install it? USING latest Nintendont, and latest script (I don't think the Script is the problem honestly...)
I havent used any of the latest versions of anything recently, I uploaded the version I used for all my games for you on the previous page 2.1.3. Im going to update everything to the latest version & re-do RE1 Gamecube. If you want Ill test a Wii game too.

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I havent used any of the latest versions of anything recently, I uploaded the version I used for all my games for you on the previous page 2.1.3. Im going to update everything to the latest version & re-do RE1 Gamecube. If you want Ill test a Wii game too.
That be great since I haven't tested any WII games in a long time!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: there a bunch of good games missing, one of them (which makes a lot of sense for this type of...