This is a environment to be loaded with the EnvironmentLoader.
It's recommended to coldboot into EnvironmentLoader (and Aroma) via the PayloadLoader. Check the repository out for more information.
What is Aroma?
Read this blogpost for more information
Aroma's tools, modules and plugins are modular, meaning that features can easily be added or removed.
A default Aroma instance comes with the following features:
- Compatibility with the latest firmware (5.5.5/5.5.6).
- Free and persistent entrypoint (including an installer + coldboot option)
- Compatible with existing entrypoints (browser exploit)
- Easy setup and update: Just copy the files to the SD card.
- Built-in support for modules
- Built-in integration of the Wii U Plugin System
- All modules and plugins use a seperate memory heap to improve stability
- Plugins and homebrew applications can be used at the same time.
These basic features can be easily extended by plugin. Common plugins are:
- homebrew_on_menu_plugin: Load homebrew directly from the Wii U Menu instead of using a dedicated homebrew launcher.
- ftpiiu_plugin: Run a FTP server in the background.
- wiiload_plugin: Wiiload support: Launch homebrew/plugin via the network at any time.
- drc_region_free_plugin: Pair game pads from different regions
- region_free_plugin: Launch games from different regions.
- screenhot_plugin: Take screenshots anywhere
A bundle with the latest files can be downloaded here.
1. Extract the files to the root of your sd card
2. Launch the environment via the EnvironmentLoader. You may need to hold `X` while launching the EnvironmentLoader to force open the menu.
Open the Plugin Configuration Menu using L + Down + SELECT (-) on the GamePad or Pro Controller (or B + Down + Minus (-) for WiiMotes).
Last edited by Maschell,