Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
also another thing, from nfs2iso2nfs 0.5.4 onwards for things like nintendont the "-homebrew" flag isnt enough, it'll also need "-passthrough" to work with the gamepad, I dont see that option implemented at all either. only things like the vwii channel booter dont need "-passthrough" as that actually makes use of the official gamepad wiimote/classic controller emu.

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
also another thing, from nfs2iso2nfs 0.5.4 onwards for things like nintendont the "-homebrew" flag isnt enough, it'll also need "-passthrough" to work with the gamepad, I dont see that option implemented at all either. only things like the vwii channel booter dont need "-passthrough" as that actually makes use of the official gamepad wiimote/classic controller emu.

So we have to use the latest version you sent from MEGA?

TeconMoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wait, if I see this right in the script, it still has nfs2iso2nfs v0.5.2?! what exactly is going on here @KhaderWelaye ?
:wtf: How in the world did I do that LOL.

So basically what we are looking at is that every script since 2.1.3 has been using Pirate's nfs2iso2nfs 0.5.3 (His help command reflects the wrong version).

I have no idea how that got missed on the upload. @FIX94 can you push the latest version of nfs2iso2nfs as a release on your github for it and I'll re-release the script as 2.2.2 with the REAL up to date build?

Last edited by TeconMoon,

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that and you'll have to edit the script to include -passthrough into the script nfs2iso2nfs cmd since you'll be using it with nintendont.

WHY did it work in the past? I remember you made a special nfs2iso before the one you gave me a couple pages ago.. and I was using that one!

Vibrant-Blue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

So basically what we are looking at is that every script since 2.1.3 has been using Pirate's nfs2iso2nfs 0.5.3 (His help command reflects the wrong version).

I have no idea how that got missed on the upload. @FIX94 can you push the latest version of nfs2iso2nfs as a release on your github for it and I'll re-release the script as 2.1.4 with the REAL up to date build?

Let me know when its posted and I'll test it out :)

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

I have no idea how that got missed on the upload. @FIX94 can you push the latest version of nfs2iso2nfs as a release on your github for it and I'll re-release the script as 2.2.2 with the REAL up to date build?
sure.
https://github.com/FIX94/nfs2iso2nfs/releases/tag/v0.5.5
please make sure to add -passthrough to the -homebrew flag though for nintendont/homebrew files, and maybe for homebrew files add an option to also not have -passthrough so homebrew that doesnt use it (like the channel booter) will work properly.

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
because a lot of virus detectors just take a guess at what would be a virus, guess it doesnt like my .net framework version or something.

Like this would do?

IF "%gamefile%"=="game.gcm" ..\..\TOOLS\Storage\nfs2iso2nfs.exe -enc -homebrew -passthrough -iso "game.iso"

I just used 2.2.1 & the lates 466 build, With autoboot & it worked just fine.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwHWrfNdO8bST2ZTM2p6RVRWLVE

That's a video of a little kid fighting you or something like that LOL

Last edited by huma_dawii,
Reactions: BIFFTAZ

BIFFTAZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Last edited by BIFFTAZ,

Kantus88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
RE4 will work with gamepad emulation of Classic controller with nfs2iso2nfs v0.5.5 or need to do something else?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans