Do Wiiflow/USB Loader GX support The Wii U Gamepad when vc injected?

CGGamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to have a library of GC games without injecting each game manually. I would much rather use a Loader like Wiifow/USB Loader GX than Nintendon't directly. I know Nintendon't injected allows you to use the Wii U GamePad, but do the interfaces for USB Loader/Wiflow support it too? I don't want to start one of the loaders and have to start a game with a Wii Remote, only to switch back to the GamePad. Also I know about the USB limitations when injecting, I'm fine with putting the isos on the SD card

blackb0x

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I know Nintendon't injected allows you to use the Wii U GamePad, but do the interfaces for USB Loader/Wiflow support it too?
You can setup USB Loader GX to act as a frontend for Nintendont, although the curent version of the loader (r1281) is a little buggy when it's used this way.

You should inject this this forwarder instead of the loaders DOL file, since then loader updates can easily be applied. Although I believe you need to install the inject to your systems storage for it to function correctly.

CGGamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way I can still launch Wii games also? I have them on my SD but when I try starting them from the VC injected USBLoader GX I get sent back to the Wii U menu. Gamecube games are working fine. Another launcher possibly?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto