[RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by TeconMoon, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Fgamer

Fgamer Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 26, 2012
    Play on your tv/monitor with the gamepad as the controller? Yes, of course.

2. doujinpress

doujinpress Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 20, 2017
    Canada
    any chance you could add support for injecting into other games besides rhythm heaven fever (eg xenoblade chronicles for larger dual layer games)?

3. mike087

mike087 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 6, 2017
    Ecuador
    So.. wich option on the program should i enable to use the gamepad as a controller on game cube games?

Last edited by mike087, Nov 20, 2017
  4. Fgamer

Fgamer Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 26, 2012
    It works by default.

I don't think that's required. I created Smash Brawl earlier and ended up with a 6.95GB installer, yet to install and test however.

Last edited by Fgamer, Nov 20, 2017
  5. sabykos

sabykos GBAtemp Regular

Jun 10, 2013
    Gambia, The
    You have to install devkitppc I think. Then you can compile FIX94 source of the autobooter. Make sure you have the latest devkit installed, I had some trouble with an old version. The line in the code is quite easy to find. There is a line thats commented out, dou have to force Widescreen off and WiiUWidescreen on, then the Image is streched to 16:9 but no patches are applied. Compile your version and use it with the injector.

6. mike087

mike087 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 6, 2017
    Ecuador
    Ok, thanks. Can you help me with another problem?... I installed many wii games and works normally but the game wii play motion doesnt work, i get an error 160-4792 when i try to launch it[/QUOTE]

7. doujinpress

doujinpress Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 20, 2017
    Canada
    I put through The Last Story NTSC-U (7.9GB) and ended up with 4.9GB? I haven't tried running it yet but I feel skeptical.

8. KungFuzion

KungFuzion GBAtemp Fan

Feb 5, 2015
    Thanks for your reply. I will try what you have suggested. The iso's i've used have been the full iso's (I've only tried SM sunshine & double dash so far). Both just end up resetting my wiiu back to system menu. Come to think of it, I use rednand & Mocha autobooted with haxchi. Could this be the problem?

Do you just change the extension from .iso to .gcm? What GC titles have you had success with?

9. Izotov

Izotov Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 20, 2014
    Ukraine
    Nintendont forwarder + 720p in settings = problem with fonts
    480p and 1080p no problem
    [​IMG]

10. Fgamer

Fgamer Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 26, 2012
    I've only installed a few Wii games so far so I'm not sure what causes that. It looks like someone else had the same error with that game earlier in the thread so check with them.

The injector trims Wii games by default, I have a trimmed The Last Story PAL and it's 5.05GB so 4.9GB sounds correct. The 7.9GB file is the full iso.

I'm not familiar with emunand on Wii U so I can't answer that, I use CBHC sysnand.

I'm actually not even sure if changing the extension from .iso to .gcm is necessary with the current injector, it might have been necessary for the old script which I never used. It doesn't hurt to do so anyway. All of my GC titles are working so far and that includes Mario Kart Double Dash (NTSC). You do have the latest build of Nintendont on your SD card right? It should be added to: SD root > apps > Nintendont

11. Ponyboy

Ponyboy Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 17, 2016
    United States
    OK will try soon. Thanks!

12. mike087

mike087 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 6, 2017
    Ecuador
    Hello, thanks for this amazing tool!. Im having a problem with the game wii play motion, it install normally but when i try to launch the game i get a error 160-4792, please help me.

13. FIX94

FIX94 Global Moderator

Global Moderator
    Dec 3, 2009
    Germany
    ???
    kfrfansub, cucholix, DarthDub and 3 others like this.
  14. wicksand420

wicksand420 GBAtemp Addict

Nov 13, 2016
    United States
    Thanks @FIX94, great work as always!

15. toonliger

toonliger Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 13, 2016
    Everytime I try to use the WUP installer from the file created by the file I have the Instal Error: 0xFFFBF442. Verify title.tik and WUP files are correct & complete.

Any ideas on what can I do, or what programs are needed to fix this?

16. Ponyboy

Ponyboy Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 17, 2016
    United States
    So after testing it, I've decided to share the custom nintendont-autoboot-forwader I've compiled. This ignores the force wide-screen option, but not the Wii U wide-screen option. It basically stretches your GC injects. This allows you to use wide-screen codes instead of the built in wide-screen hack. This works better for a couple of games such as Sonic Adventure DX.
    Credit to FIX94 for the source code and sabykos for the help.

Attached Files:

Last edited by Ponyboy, Nov 21, 2017
    bm123456 and Fgamer like this.
  17. shadow256

shadow256 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 30, 2017
    France
    The Wii VCs doesn't work with rednand, you have to use sysnand.

18. OrGoN3

OrGoN3 GBAtemp Addict

Apr 23, 2007
    United States
    Sure. Give us more options. Now I'm stuck wondering if I should use that or your mupen64gc port? Did you update Wii64 for better compatibility reasons or for people whining reasons? Also, thanks!

19. Keylogger

Keylogger GBAtemp Addict

May 3, 2006
    France
    Anyway to make custom forwarders for N64 VC games with widescreen ?

20. NicoAICP

NicoAICP Some random dude

GBAtemp Patron
    NicoAICP is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Nov 6, 2016
    Germany
    i can still reopen it tho and it fixes it

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted