Hacking [RELEASE] Wii U USB Helper, a small eShop for Windows !

Which theme do you prefer?

• The dark theme

Votes: 225 84.3%
  • The light theme

Votes: 42 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toni456

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I had something similar happen to me, ironically it was the exact same game as well.. but basically i was moving my game from my wii u formatted HDD to my fat32 drive that mocha now supports and with my save file that i backed up with it, it would show the game as corrupted so i had to delete my save for it to run again.

bostonBC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just started using this to convert to Loadiine format. Once set, how do I change the location of where it should unpack the files to? TIA.

Toni456

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but here goes.. after noticing the new "pack/unpack" feature in usb helper i couldn't help but investigate it further so i decided to dump a vwii game and to my surprise it had 2 "NFS" files that can be converted to iso and vice versa, is it possible to say inject another game to vwii and maybe even change the ticket if it works so that it doesn't replace the same game? i think it would be great if we can just install our vwii backups on the same hard drive as the wii u if it's possible.

D

Deleted User

Hey didnt know that wii-u usb helper can be used to download 3ds games :(
i am looking for pokemon sun/moon.
You need to add that magical thingy link [*I'm trying, okay?*] in other words same site as Wii U but with 3DS instead of Wii U.

I think you can add that key site in settings?
Then it will show you 3DS games

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador

Deleted member 362003

Trophies
XP
If there is more than one update for one game, do i have to install all the updates or is it enough to install the latest one? sorry couldn't find this information anywhere

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
If there is more than one update for one game, do i have to install all the updates or is it enough to install the latest one? sorry couldn't find this information anywhere
Only the latest version is necessary.
Other versions are available if you want a specific update.
Ps: The information is in the app ;)
Capture.png

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I noticed the application now supports both Wii U and 3DS game downloads. If I set the 2 URLs from the top do I need to add anything to the bottom one or will it still fetch the data each time the application is launched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are yall doing?