Hacking Ban 022-2812, solution after 2 years?

GoldenGallade

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I've read a lot, but I can't seem to figure it out.
You can still unban the pokemon sumo ban 022-2812 with just a clean localfriendcodeseed_b inject? Cause if so, I have a friend who can give me one. Will I be able to create a new NNID after the inject? Or do I need other files to inject as well?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've read a lot, but I can't seem to figure it out.
You can still unban the pokemon sumo ban 022-2812 with just a clean localfriendcodeseed_b inject? Cause if so, I have a friend who can give me one. Will I be able to create a new NNID after the inject? Or do I need other files to inject as well?
No, the sumo ban is a permanent one. Only way to get rid of it, is a new console and a new NNID. There aint no way around it.

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
that still works and you should be able to create a new NNID if its banned. usually they ban console not nnid

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

No, the sumo ban is a permanent one. Only way to get rid of it, is a new console and a new NNID. There aint no way around it.

i mean you can bypass the ban we have been doing it for years

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
that still works and you should be able to create a new NNID if its banned. usually they ban console not nnid

sumo was the hyperban not just a lfcs one. Which requires a lot more than that.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
IIRC, you do need a clean friendseed and also need to change the internal serial number of the 3DS. This will get you back online again, but not access to features like PokéBank. I am going off memory here and did do a quick google search, which seems to have been the agreed-upon method to bypass the ban.

Reactions: AutumnWolf

GoldenGallade

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I mainly need access to PokéBank, but as I can see there's still a bit of uncertainty about this ban.

If by bypassing I can access PokéBank, that's worth for me. But I don't know lone_wolf was pretty straight, nothing to do about it?

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I mainly need access to PokéBank, but as I can see there's still a bit of uncertainty about this ban.

If by bypassing I can access PokéBank, that's worth for me. But I don't know lone_wolf was pretty straight, nothing to do about it?
I don't think we ever found any means to get into the PokéBank after this ban due in part to a server-side ban as well. The best you got is bypassing the ban but you've basically lost all of your Pokémon in the PokéBank.

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't think we ever found any means to get into the PokéBank after this ban due in part to a server-side ban as well. The best you got is bypassing the ban but you've basically lost all of your Pokémon in the PokéBank.
i mean he can bypass the ban by changing his device cert but its a timebomb his best bet is just to trade to a nonbanned ds and bank from there.

If you have 022-2501 when you try to go to Miiverse with your NNID, that mean your NNID is banned, just use make a new NNID

Reactions: The Catboy

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
i mean he can bypass the ban by changing his device cert but its a timebomb his best bet is just to trade to a nonbanned ds and bank from there.

If you have 022-2501 when you try to go to Miiverse with your NNID, that mean your NNID is banned, just use make a new NNID
Interestingly enough, I don't know if Nintendo has banned friendseeds shared in private. I say this because my ex-boyfriend is literally using the friendseed from my old3DS in his 3DS and my old3DS has yet to be banned, which means his 3DS isn't banned either. So I am only guessing it's public seeds that one has to look out for. It's also worth noting that I changed the internal serial number on his system as well and I am not sure if that's prevented him from getting banned again. This is just an educated guess on my end and using observations and not one I can follow up on because my ex is long gone and out of my life.

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My 3ds got banned prob due to sumo. I used a public friend seed and it eventually got banned a few months later.

Used a private one from my twins 2ds I hacked that never go online. Still not banned in 3 years or so.

My nnid still works

GoldenGallade

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
With the latest methods you no longer need to buy a DSiWare game. http://3ds.hacks.guide
With the latest method you have to buy a flashcart or have soldering skills, at least this is what I read
I mean if I was sure that I would get my 3DS unbanned at the cost of one of his, he would do it and I would buy him the flashcart.

The question remains the same: if I have an unbanned 2ds/3ds, can I unban my hyperban SUMO ban 3ds?

Last edited by GoldenGallade,

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
With the latest method you have to buy a flashcart or have soldering skills, at least this is what I read
I mean if I was sure that I would get my 3DS unbanned at the cost of one of his, he would do it and I would buy him the flashcart.

The question remains the same: if I have an unbanned 2ds/3ds, can I unban my hyperban SUMO ban 3ds?
Can you read at all? Seedminer + BannerBomb3 + Fredtool needs no flashcart. It needs no software from the eShop. It just needs Bruteforce Movable, a working TWL_FIRM, and a connection to the internet.

Reactions: RocaBOT

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

Why don't you actually read the website I linked?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Sorry I might have missed it, English is not my main language. Thanks for the patience.

About what about the ban? If I have an unbanned 2ds/3ds, can I unban my hyperban SUMO ban 3ds?
Partially. There is no (public) way to get around the cert ban, that prevents you from using a NNID (and any software that requires NNID login will fail)
There was a mod of an old Luma3DS version that allowed injecting a cert from another 3DS, however I don't think that mod is being maintained anymore. For the LFCS_B it's as simple as replacing a file, but the cert is read only, so it can only be modified on the fly by the CFW itself.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: