Not open for further replies.

WhoAmI?

PASTA's dirty animal
Trophies
Website
lavanoid.github.io
XP
Country
Updated the download link on the home page. It directs you to the one on Dropbox, as we need to fix the build environment. Seems to break at this:

arm-none-eabi-gcc -DENTRY_SPIDER -mcpu=mpcore -marm -mlittle-endian -O2 -std=c11 -MMD -MP -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -Wall -Wextra -Wno-main -DLAUNCHER_PATH='"rxTools/sys/code.bin"' -c -o build/spider/firmcompat.o source/firmcompat.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -DENTRY_SPIDER -mcpu=mpcore -marm -mlittle-endian -O2 -std=c11 -MMD -MP -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -Wall -Wextra -Wno-main -DLAUNCHER_PATH='"rxTools/sys/code.bin"' -c -o build/spider/firmlaunchax.o source/firmlaunchax.c
source/firmlaunchax.c:72:1: fatal error: opening dependency file build/spider/firmlaunchax.d: No such file or directory
}
^
compilation terminated.
Makefile:113: recipe for target 'build/spider/firmlaunchax.o' failed
make[1]: *** [build/spider/firmlaunchax.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/Lavanoid/rxTools/CakeHax'
Makefile:106: recipe for target 'code.bin' failed
make: *** [code.bin] Error 2
Lavanoid@localhost:~/rxTools$

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
@WhoAmI?

I'm confused, your sig says the latest build is 30th, while the link to your webpage actually shows the latest on the 28th.

Am I missing something here?

WhoAmI?

PASTA's dirty animal
Trophies
Website
lavanoid.github.io
XP
Country
@WhoAmI?

I'm confused, your sig says the latest build is 30th, while the link to your webpage actually shows the latest on the 28th.

Am I missing something here?

I had to manually change the URL to a build on my dropbox, as me and nastys are in the process of fixing things. I modified info.json, to link to Dropbox. Normally, a script would run which generates a new signature. Ignore the sig for now. Btw, the server has been shutdown and I'm unsure about wether I should continue hosting stuff anymore.

People keep attemping to DDOS the server and to be honest, it's pissing me off. While we do have a program that automatically bans a spammers IP, that doesn't stop them from using services such as tor, effectively making it useless since their IP changes.

I made a quick video, showing the termination of the website, with the following description:

So some assholes think it's okay to spoil things for everyone else. They keep attemping to DDOS attack because they're nothing more than a piece of shit.

Want the website off? Okay, fine. Go fuck yourself. You win. I'll do it for you, assholes. First 3dsthemes gets targeted and now this!? Sometimes I don't know why people even bother giving things to the community, especially for free. We gain nothing from this.

I'll set up a redirect to my Dropbox, where all nightlies will be stored in future. Nothing will be hosted by a server of mine, since there are so many ungrateful fuckers who think it's a good idea to spoil everything.

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
I had to manually change the URL to a build on my dropbox, as me and nastys are in the process of fixing things. I modified info.json, to link to Dropbox. Normally, a script would run which generates a new signature. Ignore the sig for now. Btw, the server has been shutdown and I'm unsure about wether I should continue hosting stuff anymore.

People keep attemping to DDOS the server and to be honest, it's pissing me off. While we do have a program that automatically bans a spammers IP, that doesn't stop them from using services such as tor, effectively making it useless since their IP changes.

I made a quick video, showing the termination of the website, with the following description:

Whatever you decide, just want to say thanks for hosting the nightlies. :)

Reactions: WhoAmI?

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey folks, It seems like I can't install FBI on emunand either by injecting it with rxTools options or by using FBI in the HBC (in rxTools mode of course).. Is that normal? Is there any workaround?
I was about to write a bunch of stuff in reply, but I decided I'm too busy to reinvent the wheel. This thread is about rxtools (and I guess various ways to launch it). I'm willing to bet your solution is on the very first post of the FBI thread.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-fbi-open-source-cia-installer.386433/

Choquette

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Updating sysNand to 9.5 would be a VERY BAD thing.
Yes I know maybe I wasn't clear enough! English isn't my first language! ! Im on 9.5.0 in emunand! I just wanted to know if Rxmode was a special mode that I need to activate or Rxmode is the CFW!

jayetyler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm using rxtools 2.6 [via installed gateway 9.2 emunand] to edit my acnl cart and I can't access my friends list from the rxtools emunand.

It just crashes out to the main menu saying the data is corrupted and to save and exit. When i reboot into gateway emunand, the friend codes work fine, its only when i boot back into rxtools and try using it from there. I noticed there was a thread about this in august but the advice was just to reboot, which doesn't work for me.

I know online works via rxmode, but i just can't add/change my existing friends list. wonder if anyone hit the same problem?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm using rxtools 2.6 [via installed gateway 9.2 emunand] to edit my acnl cart and I can't access my friends list from the rxtools emunand.

It just crashes out to the main menu saying the data is corrupted and to save and exit. When i reboot into gateway emunand, the friend codes work fine, its only when i boot back into rxtools and try using it from there. I noticed there was a thread about this in august but the advice was just to reboot, which doesn't work for me.

I know online works via rxmode, but i just can't add/change my existing friends list. wonder if anyone hit the same problem?

Use latest nightly and all that stuff will work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Lol Ken will never eat an omelette again lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Actually ihops omlettes still hit haven't had one in forever
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    The steak one is amazing
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Damn near $20 so fuck them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I second that, they are good. I always get the steak and add mushrooms to it also. But yea been awhile since had myself. I used to go there every morn for coffee and breakfast, meet with my work crew, but we all stop going, too expensive.
    +1
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I'm scarred for life.
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    See you guys, I'll get lost for another month. Maybe the rest of the year.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See you tomorrow
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Peace. Take care, no more searching tonight. You gonna have nightmares.
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    See you tomorrow.
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    did she just vomit on the chat before leaving
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    why are girls doing this nowadays? is this some weird way of showing dominance?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, I put her outside though, then cleaned it up.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ah yes the unique power of girls vomiting on you
  • PandaPandel @ PandaPandel:
    im gonna puke
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Laughing face + 2
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    finally, a zelda game where you play as zelda
    it only took 40 years
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @The Real Jdbye, They finally got the naming convention right.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now lets rename all of the old Zelda games to The Legend of Link. Lol.
    they kinda did that with zelda 2 at least it had link in the title
    +1
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ssDGBTssUI