Homebrew [RELEASE] DaedalusX64 (N64 Emulator)

MarioKartFan

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
yea sorry needed to find them in my downloads folder :P (also cant figure out how to use gbatemp no bully pls)
Would love to test this out, but both the 3dsx and the cia version lock up the system on launch.
Regardless, it is just wonderful to see @MasterFeizz’s return!!! You are a programming god!

Reactions: RocketRobz

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would love to test this out, but both the 3dsx and the cia version lock up the system on launch.
Regardless, it is just wonderful to see @MasterFeizz’s return!!! You are a programming god!
You need to navigate using touch controls. The buttons can't control the menu now.

placebo_yue

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
yea sorry needed to find them in my downloads folder :P (also cant figure out how to use gbatemp no bully pls)
O3DS reporting in for everyone also using one. The speed improvement is considerable.

Mario Kart 64 is now playable if you can ignore the slightly jittery sound, Paper Mario works pretty fast and smooth but freezes on save/load, SM64 seems to work as it used to (play the port or the DS version instead). Pokemon Snap works incredibly smooth! too bad the camera aiming is completely broken, perhaps it needs the second analog to move it? not sure how the buttons are mapped. Smash works slightly faster than before, still not very playable, but the menus and such run super smooth!

Haven't tried other games yet, im curious about pokemon stadium, which used to crash my 3DS

MarioKartFan

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Well, this new version rocks. Wave Race and Doom 64 are full speed and run extremely well. Mario Kart 64 has a few dips on transition screens, but actual races are full speed. That’s 3 of the top N64 games of all time. But the best part (for me) is that NFL Blitz is full speed (with sound disabled). With sound enabled, you need to switch to synchronous sound and put on frame-skipping. Still amazing to see one of the most adrenaline filled games of the late 90s early 00s finally playable on the 3DS. Thanks so much @MasterFeizz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto