Homebrew [RELEASE] DaedalusX64 (N64 Emulator)

Kitsune_sempai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've been trying to get a majora mask randomized rom to launch on the emulator but no success.
Anybody managed to get one to launch?
I know the rom is not broken because it launches in other emulator (just not daedalus)

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to get a majora mask randomized rom to launch on the emulator but no success.
Anybody managed to get one to launch?
I know the rom is not broken because it launches in other emulator (just not daedalus)
i have it on DaedalusX64 working and Dont you have it for 3DS enchanted I think I like one on 3DS better

Kitsune_sempai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i have it on DaedalusX64 working and Dont you have it for 3DS enchanted I think I like one on 3DS better
I'm not sure what you mean by enchanted but yes I do have the 3ds version, although it isn't randomized (I know the randomizer for it is being worked on though)

Is it a randomized rom tho? Daedalus likely dont like the random rom
Most likely the issue, I was just fishing if anybody else magically made it work (like converting it to a different rom format or something)

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
the emulator freezes after the logo, I have updated my luma to latest 13 version & also updated my console but it still freezes

Have you tried doing a backup, reformating the sd card/micro sd card, moving data from the backup to the card and reinstalling the emulator?

Most likely the issue, I was just fishing if anybody else magically made it work (like converting it to a different rom format or something)

There are rom patchers that might or not help but the problem tends to be the lack of enough ram in the 3DS so... yeah just play on PC or in something with more ram.

flanter21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know how to compile? I'm stuck on fatal error: imgui.h

EDIT: nvm ofc I find it immediately when I ask for help. Here https://github.com/masterfeizz/imgui-picagl

EDIT 2: now im stuck with this instead :(

imgui_impl_opengl2.cpp: In function 'void ImGui_ImplOpenGL2_RenderDrawData(ImDrawData*)': imgui_impl_opengl2.cpp:138:9: error: 'glLockArrays' was not declared in this scope; did you mean 'glLockArraysEXT'? 138 | glLockArrays(0, cmd_list->VtxBuffer.Size); | ^~~~~~~~~~~~ | glLockArraysEXT make: *** [imgui_impl_opengl2.o] Error 1

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Can someone with a New 3DS console test B3313 1.0 (a Super Mario 64 romhack) to see if it works? I don't have access to a 3ds console at the moment but would like to know if it works or not.

Rom hacks tend to only work in specific emulators aka Project 64 and Parallel Launcher.

PandaPandel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone tried the most recent build on 3DS XL (Old?)

I install it, extract the needed files from the 3ds.zip into 3ds folder

install CIA with FBI

Add roms folder in the 3ds daedalus folder, and I am met with a solid black screen on launch. and to close the app, i have to hold the power button for 30 seconds.

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

install CIA with FBI

Add roms folder in the 3ds daedalus folder, and I am met with a solid black screen on launch. and to close the app, i have to hold the power button for 30 seconds.

You may want to backup your sd card and format it. Then try again. If that doesn't work, disable the hardware acceleration option in Luma, that might be causing problems. If that still doesn't work try an older version to see if that works.

Reactions: PandaPandel

ItsAshleyFTW

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

install CIA with FBI

Try dumping your dsp firmware.

Reactions: PandaPandel

PandaPandel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try dumping your dsp firmware.
It's been dumped for some time now
Post automatically merged:

You may want to backup your sd card and format it. Then try again. If that doesn't work, disable the hardware acceleration option in Luma, that might be causing problems. If that still doesn't work try an older version to see if that works.
No hardware acceleration on old 3ds XL.

What would formatting even do?

Egoistamamono

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
lunaticdelune.carrd.co
XP
Country
Indonesia

install CIA with FBI

What game you trying to load? it's works on my o3ds but with an exception for some games an it run very slow.

PandaPandel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What game you trying to load? it's works on my o3ds but with an exception for some games an it run very slow.
Honestly. Any of them. The only game that doesn't give arm11 exception is Gex64 LMAO.

On my new 3ds, it all runs very slow, but it loads up atleast idk.

3ds XL just feels not really useful for n64 emulation. How did you get yours to run?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4