Homebrew [RELEASE] DaedalusX64 (N64 Emulator)

Isegrim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
is daedalusX64 still in the work or discontinue?

Never has it been declared discontinued so until further notice it is still under development and the waiting game is still on. My suggestion is to find something else to focus on until news pops up in whatever time it may take.

I hope people will avoid bumping this thread just to ask if there is any news on development since if the dev wants to share something I figure he will.

This.

100%

Last edited by Isegrim,

CrvyloOo

Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Checking the compatibility list, apparently Mega Man 64 and Glover work perfectly. When I try them, Mega Man 64 can't make it past the capcom logo, and Glover won't load at all. I am using the beta v0.2 of the emulator, have an n3DS XL, and am using the most recent luma release. Is this list mostly bullshit, or am I using bad dumps? I tested dumps from vimm's lair and the romset from archive.org

Mama Looigi

If you read this, I'm now your mother
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Checking the compatibility list, apparently Mega Man 64 and Glover work perfectly. When I try them, Mega Man 64 can't make it past the capcom logo, and Glover won't load at all. I am using the beta v0.2 of the emulator, have an n3DS XL, and am using the most recent luma release. Is this list mostly bullshit, or am I using bad dumps? I tested dumps from vimm's lair and the romset from archive.org
It seems to be device and region-dependent on which Roms work

Mama Looigi

If you read this, I'm now your mother
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Ah, I see. So it's almost random system to system? I tried EU dumps and even proto dumps but they didn't work either. Anything else I can do or edit to see if I can make these games work?
The only other thing you could try is-
Mm
Maybe
If you have the .3dsx version
Try installing the CIA

Or if you use the CIA
Try the .3dsx version

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Drug Mule Bot roll out!