• Views 621,679
  • Replies 1,792
  • Likes 103

Corey Botwinis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read the newbie forum and some replies but i still dont understand this. A few questions if someome doesnt mind. I have a 3ds with 4.5 firmware. Do i need a flashcard to play gba games? Or is it all done on an sd card?

darkalex004

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I do all steps with normally (image creation, footer creation and cia creation, the ROM isn't parched with gbata or BOMA), I install the game using Title Manager (I think that's not really important) and I used the ROM of Pokémon Team Rocket: Jessie & James Edition beta 2.5 (Hack of Pokémon Fire Red). I tried in the emulator (VBA) and works fine, but when I play on 3DS the ROM says that problem. I can play the game but I can save because the game say "The 1-M sub-circuit board is not installed". It has any solution???
Thanks for your time

D

Deleted User

Well, I do all steps with normally (image creation, footer creation and cia creation, the ROM isn't parched with gbata or BOMA), I install the game using Title Manager (I think that's not really important) and I used the ROM of Pokémon Team Rocket: Jessie & James Edition beta 2.5 (Hack of Pokémon Fire Red). I tried in the emulator (VBA) and works fine, but when I play on 3DS the ROM says that problem. I can play the game but I can save because the game say "The 1-M sub-circuit board is not installed". It has any solution???
Thanks for your time
Did you install the patched AGB_FIRM?

darkalex004

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, I have installed the AGB_FIRM correctly. All the games that I converted works fine (except FIFA 06 and Dragon Ball Advance Adventure, because this games don't save. If anyone knows how to fix it...).

D

Deleted User

Yes, I have installed the AGB_FIRM correctly. All the games that I converted works fine (except FIFA 06 and Dragon Ball Advance Adventure, because this games don't save. If anyone knows how to fix it...).
Ok if every other game works fine then try another game. Since it's a hack of Pokémon FireRed then you won't be able to save anyway.

D

Deleted User

Thanks for all. Only one more question. Do you know how can I fix the games that I can't save?
I don't think it's possible to fix that since you may need to modify NAND or anything which i belive no one would want to bother with JUST to make you able to save on Pokémon or very few other GBA games. GBA VC wasn't made to play those games, so that might be why it don't work.

D

Deleted User

H, wondering if someone might be able to help me, I've been trying to play a converted Lunar Legends gba game that I made into a .cia, but for the life of me I cannot figure out whats going on with it.

I've installed the game to the EmuNand, and it wouldn't work.

I've installed the game to both EmuNand and SysNand. It doesn't work.

I've installed the modded ABG_FIRM file thats floating around, into SysNand.
Still doesn't work.

Now whenever I install the game to SysNand, i get a black icon on my EmuNand.... which only goes away if I try running the game from EmuNand... so a real icon and a fake/black icon.

Each time, I've deleted it fresh from both systems. Any idea's?

SysNand 4.5-E
EmuNand 10.1-E
RXTools 2.6
O3DSXL

D

Deleted User

H, wondering if someone might be able to help me, I've been trying to play a converted Lunar Legends gba game that I made into a .cia, but for the life of me I cannot figure out whats going on with it.

I've installed the game to the EmuNand, and it wouldn't work.

I've installed the game to both EmuNand and SysNand. It doesn't work.

I've installed the modded ABG_FIRM file thats floating around, into SysNand.
Still doesn't work.

Now whenever I install the game to SysNand, i get a black icon on my EmuNand.... which only goes away if I try running the game from EmuNand... so a real icon and a fake/black icon.

Each time, I've deleted it fresh from both systems. Any idea's?

SysNand 4.5-E
EmuNand 10.1-E
RXTools 2.6
O3DSXL
When you're installing a game with FBI to your system, NEVER pick NAND as destination. NAND is only for nand files like AGB_FIRM. The black icon you get is because you installed a game to nand. I don't know if you'll be able to remove it exept if you reinstall a backup of sysNAND.

D

Deleted User

When you're installing a game with FBI to your system, NEVER pick NAND as destination. NAND is only for nand files like AGB_FIRM. The black icon you get is because you installed a game to nand. I don't know if you'll be able to remove it exept if you reinstall a backup of sysNAND.

What should I use to install the gba game into SysNand then, since my nands are unlinked, and folks say that when they are unlinked, you have to install the game to both?

abelxcane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone help me because I am a little confused. Do I follow the same instructions if my 3ds is on 4.x and my emunand is on 10.1(rxtools)? Nands are unlinked.I would be grateful for any help.

Last edited by abelxcane,

marc00077

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
3dnus doesn't dowload it, i know you cant add a link to it but maybe some indications on how to get it without 3dnus and the MD5 of the file so I can search it over the internet?

The error:

upload_2015-10-3_17-15-43.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!