TwiztidGod

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.freewebs.com
XP
Country
United States
Well first off my user name has been the same for years now like my aim TwiztidGod WindowsLive xxtwiztidgodxx Ro Account On eRO TwiztidGod so yea that being said what i meant was i have like 20 start playing the translation project and thats the they always ask me like i would know the awnser so i said screw it and asked and as far as typing like that I only do it because it looks more formal
happy.gif
but its not caps its called a shift key and ALOT of ppl do that so get over it and also I believe the question was addressed to TwiztidSinZ so his reply was the only one of any importance to me and I have no intentions of starting a flame war now that you know my reasoning for asking the question you may be less likely to talk crap thanks

TwiztidGod

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.freewebs.com
XP
Country
United States
I have an attitude because i just got flamed by 4 ppl wouldnt you have one i dont give a crap if the patch is delayed a month i have already expressed that to Sinz i just dont like being tore done for asking a question and expecting a ball park awnser not an exact date v_v

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
@Tidus: Heh, that made me lol a bit xD

@shapeshifter: Nope, it's not just you. twiz already knows about it and we'll try to get it translated soon. (If he doesn't have time to do it then maybe I will)

shapeshifter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
I just remembered, there were some slight inconsistencies...like the quest of the old man, his son sometimes is named kid sometimes child...no biggie, but just so you pay attention to tiny stuff like that :P

anyway great work guys, so here's the opportunity to say thanks!

kartgarcia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game crashes in Old Lady part, right before Lost Woods, that means after talk with her, if you open your menu or go to any city, game crashes. Thats about page 13 of real quests, sorry I don't know the exactly quest.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
kartgarcia said:
Game crashes in Old Lady part, right before Lost Woods, that means after talk with her, if you open your menu or go to any city, game crashes. Thats about page 13 of real quests, sorry I don't know the exactly quest.
It's after you talk to her?
I'll re-work that quest and put a patch up tomorrow.

Skanob

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi,

I wanted to contribute on the translation of this wonderful game. But the only thing that I can do is translate the japanese words/sentences to english with correct grammars and stuffs. As I am only new to the NDS scene. If you could send me some scripts or anything that needs to be translated, just send it to me via pm and i'll send all the things that I have translated. I'll leave the editing of the rom and applying of the translations to you guys.

Hope that I could help and consider this offer. I really would like to play this game in english as I am a huge fan of Ragnarok Online here in the philippines.

Thanks.

yaynds.gif

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Skanob said:
Hi,

I wanted to contribute on the translation of this wonderful game. But the only thing that I can do is translate the japanese words/sentences to english with correct grammars and stuffs. As I am only new to the NDS scene. If you could send me some scripts or anything that needs to be translated, just send it to me via pm and i'll send all the things that I have translated. I'll leave the editing of the rom and applying of the translations to you guys.

Hope that I could help and consider this offer. I really would like to play this game in english as I am a huge fan of Ragnarok Online here in the philippines.

Thanks.

yaynds.gif
I'll get some stuff together and send you a PM with a link in a little bit.
Thanks in advance for the help.

oOTidusOo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
so for you ppl who think "omg i wish i could be a translator or a programmer to make this patch faster" or "when will the patch be ready?!?!?!?!?!?!" well for the 2nd phrase i'd say instead of asking just help it!!! but hey there is a way to help translate! there is this nds rom... japanese coach and it heps you learn japanese =D it takes about some months or less to learn though... thats if you really wanna learn japanese... and dun't ask me where the rom is cuz the site where i used to get my roms is kinda slow so search google... search "japanese coach (U) rom or something"

Morgawr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
oOTidusOo said:
so for you ppl who think "omg i wish i could be a translator or a programmer to make this patch faster" or "when will the patch be ready?!?!?!?!?!?!" well for the 2nd phrase i'd say instead of asking just help it!!! but hey there is a way to help translate! there is this nds rom... japanese coach and it heps you learn japanese =D it takes about some months or less to learn though... thats if you really wanna learn japanese... and dun't ask me where the rom is cuz the site where i used to get my roms is kinda slow so search google... search "japanese coach (U) rom or something"
Japanese Coach can't give you such a knowledge to be able to translate a videogame (especially rpgs).. however it's a nice start if you want to learn Japanese, but you will need textbooks too... ^^

It'd be faster to learn to code, program and reverse engineer with ASM knowledge actually..
tongue.gif

artlan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, thanks to Darth's teachings, I was finally able to do some editing on the font files used in this rom... I got rid of the double spaced English char for most of it now
biggrin.gif
. No more "Hello N a m e " in the dialog, OR the log screen. However it IS still showing up spaced out up top. (Name, Class, and Map Name) so still lookin at that one.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
artlan said:
Well, thanks to Darth's teachings, I was finally able to do some editing on the font files used in this rom... I got rid of the double spaced English char for most of it now
biggrin.gif
. No more "Hello N a m e " in the dialog, OR the log screen. However it IS still showing up spaced out up top. (Name, Class, and Map Name) so still lookin at that one.
Nice! I always found that a bit annoying.

kartgarcia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's right after you talk to her. After that doesn't matter what you do, when you go to a city or try to acess menu, games crash. This is what happens.

HEY! I finally can use cheat in that game, but the most wanted cheat, to walk in towns, doesn't work, anybody knows why? I hold L before go to a town, I tried to get out of town pressing L, but nothing happens...u.u'

thebuster2005

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
can any1 put a guide in youtube on how to put cheats in supercard or any flashcard step by step thx PEACE OUT!!!........... OH yeah how do i go online in RO DS thx cya
wacko.gif

kartgarcia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I gotta some problems doind this, but I gonna say in big words what to do, you just have to run for it:
Step 1 is only necessary if you wanna edit the CHEAT.DAT

1- Download R4 Cheat Code Editor.
2- Download the CHEAT.DAT
3- If the name of the archive is not CHEAT.DAT, rename.
4- Put in a folder called _system_ (can be system). You can find it when you first open the USB.
5- You will have to take out the old CHEAT.DAT to put the new, just the delete the old.
6- Voala~! You can enjoy it.

(I'm not sure if it works in your card, but I'm just trying to help you)

coolsonyeh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi there!just wanna ask why the cheat for ragnarok ds wont work in my edge game card.i downloaded the r4cce and i found out that there's a cheat for ragnarok but it doesn't work in my ds.cause in edge cart everytime you start a game it would ask if you wanna start the cheat, but in ragnarok ds it wont.i've already downloaded the newest edge cheat. can you guyz help me out?plz?thanks in advance!
unsure.gif
unsure.gif
unsure.gif

no need to answer i just found out how to use the cheat sorry
shy.gif
shy.gif
shy.gif

Toshiya830

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a hard time getting the cheats to work in R4. I dled r4cee and changed the game id of the rag cheats in the .dat, but it still doesn't allow me to see any cheats on the r4.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Although i practically started it