Hacking Puyo Puyo Tetris Translation (WIP)

which translation do you prefer, uncensored or censored?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Fair enough, where to download it?

I have made a drag and drop ready compilation here. Use FTPiUU and follow the instructions depending where the game is installed.

This post has the files. You can follow their instructions and directly replace the actual game files if you have it installed locally, but if you're using a disc, don't want to modify an installed title, etc. you can use it as an SDCafiine mod.

Inside PPTENG.zip from that link, you'll find this path:
PPTENG/usr/title/00050000/1014d900/content

That content directory is the equivalent of an SDCafiine content mod. If you're running Aroma with the SDCafiine plugin, you can drop that onto your Wii U SD card here:
/wiiu/sdcafiine/000500001014d900/English Translation/content

If you're using the Aroma FTPiiU plugin, the full path is the following:
/fs/vol/external01/wiiu/sdcafiine/000500001014d900/English Translation/content

Once you've done that, the plugin will pick it up as an SDCafiine mod.

If you're using older CFWs, you'll need to run SDCafiine manually and place the mod in the root sdcafiine folder, like this:
/sdcafiine/000500001014d900/English Translation/content

Reactions: sonictopfan

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
This post has the files. You can follow their instructions and directly replace the actual game files if you have it installed locally, but if you're using a disc, don't want to modify an installed title, etc. you can use it as an SDCafiine mod.

Inside PPTENG.zip from that link, you'll find this path:
PPTENG/usr/title/00050000/1014d900/content

That content directory is the equivalent of an SDCafiine content mod. If you're running Aroma with the SDCafiine plugin, you can drop that onto your Wii U SD card here:
/wiiu/sdcafiine/000500001014d900/English Translation/content

If you're using the Aroma FTPiiU plugin, the full path is the following:
/fs/vol/external01/wiiu/sdcafiine/000500001014d900/English Translation/content

Once you've done that, the plugin will pick it up as an SDCafiine mod.

If you're using older CFWs, you'll need to run SDCafiine manually and place the mod in the root sdcafiine folder, like this:
/sdcafiine/000500001014d900/English Translation/content
I’m using Tiramisu and I have all my Wii U games preinstalled on the hard drive less I have to deal with discs anymore, do I just install sdcafiine and put it on the SD file in that location?

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
I’m using Tiramisu and I have all my Wii U games preinstalled on the hard drive less I have to deal with discs anymore, do I just install sdcafiine and put it on the SD file in that location?

Yeah, then you'll need to go into the Homebrew Launcher and run SDCafiine, then back to the Wii U Menu and launch Puyo Puyo Tetris.

Reactions: sonictopfan

prince_h

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys, is there a way to play puyo puyo tetris in Multiplayer without „attacking“ each other? I just want to play for the highest score in a certain time without the influence of the other player actions.

MO35AB

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Just found out about puyopuyo tetris, and this project, is it still on going ? where can i get patch files and try it ??

Sheeba-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just found out about puyopuyo tetris, and this project, is it still on going ? where can i get patch files and try it ??
Get NUSspli and download it straight to your console. This has basically all the Wii U games free to download straight to your console. Follow this tutorial downloads may take a while cause it is still the beta

Reactions: MO35AB

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: as to you