Translation Gekijouban Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica - The Battle Pentagram (translation project)

GorochuVA

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
H-help?!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-06 161151.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-06 161151.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 52

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
As a Madoka fan since 2012, a VIta Community member since 2018 and Spanish like the creator of this patch, here you have the files.

Decode it with Google Decode64 and you're done :3
aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZpbGUvVzBvVGhaSlkjMlpGOWU5WDNiWHU3R1hWVGprYUwyanRGMnA3d3QxRW93RTJBbzBIUzBpMA==

You should also consider using the Vitagrafix native resolution patch and some overclock for the game to look better and run smoother :3
Thanks, I'm lazy af

Reactions: Doredialilligan

Kevan33

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the true ending but some final affection scenes aren’t triggering? After 3 playthroughs and starting another one with max affection, the scenes just aren’t triggering

Celldourado

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
My emulator keeps having this error while I try to emulate the patched game, something like "invalid read of uint32_t at adress: 0x2ac8". This don't happens when i emulate the normal game, you know anything that can help?
Post automatically merged:

My emulator keeps having this error while I try to emulate the patched game, something like "invalid read of uint32_t at adress: 0x2ac8". This don't happens when i emulate the normal game, you know anything that can help?
Screenshot_3.png

Post automatically merged:

Screenshot_3.png

Digital-Driftworks

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nice work! Massive credit and thanks on the translation efforts! Super fun title (hidden gem I think)! Forgive me for saying - but a little constructive criticism if I may though :

The boot.bin can't properly decrypt with HolyPentagram, and saw a lot got hung up on this step. The github links as well, super simple but easy to miss, need to be properly downloaded via button on the github page. These alone will populate as a text file mimicking and executable by having the suffix, and trip up a lot (noticed a few mention it already). The end result is having a <10kb vs. the proper 420ish kb one (if memory serves!), that of course doesn't work in HolyPentagram. Also when patching back into the rom, rePatch is probably a safe bet always vs. optionally, just to avoid conflict with any existing original files and backtracking if things get deleted. If you'd consider providing a optional current version of a simple rePatch version - I think it might both help with general concensus error questions, and let more people jump in and see what you've done :).

I noted you mentioned providing a rePatch file may/may not be allowed here. I can't as well, new user over this way - but would be happy to report back and link the latest compiled rePatch file of your work (if you wanted it here, and it wasn't against the forum rules)

Nontheless, fantastic and super appreciated!

A quick thanks @haojiezhe12345 for providing a workable boot.bin as well (page 3)!

Last edited by Digital-Driftworks,
Reactions: KathMejia

JUNO_OXO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have all of the DLC or a save file, I lost my save data does anyone mind sharing their save data with me sorry for bad english:3

JohnySanchez

Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
It sucks that people aren't translating vita games. Would love to see bullet girls with good frame rate since bullet girls phantasia goes as low as 20 fps

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM