Hacking Puyo Puyo Tetris Translation (WIP)

which translation do you prefer, uncensored or censored?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NinStar

Ny'hrarr ♂
Trophies
Website
ninstar.carrd.co
XP
Country
Brazil
I never bothered around with SDCafiine. If I'd unpack the whole YT download and PM you the result in a cloud, would that help you?
My intention was to just get the translated files, I already have Puyo Puyo Tetris on my Wii U, I thought someone would already have these files.

I'll try as soon as I got a new computer

Reactions: lordelan

Amuzulo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
First of all, thanks so much to all of you for making this... it's amazing! Since the filetrip links are dead on the YouTube video, I downloaded the older pack from Mega and got it up and running on my Wii U last night! However, I'd love to have the lastest English version, but I can't find it anywhere. Could someone please tell me either where I can get it or upload it to a new location?

Also, I'm primarily interested in Tetris, but would love to play Puyo Puyo too. Anyone know if there's a colorblind option anywhere? I can't see the difference between yellow/green nor blue/purple, so it's basically unplayable for me (I had to ask my girlfriend to tell me which color was each blob, so I could post this). I've looked through all the menus, including reading all of the XBox One guide [I would link to it, but I'm not allowed], which has the same menus here. If anyone could help with either getting the latest English version or enabling a colorblind mode, I'd be very grateful!

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
First of all, thanks so much to all of you for making this... it's amazing! Since the filetrip links are dead on the YouTube video, I downloaded the older pack from Mega and got it up and running on my Wii U last night! However, I'd love to have the lastest English version, but I can't find it anywhere. Could someone please tell me either where I can get it or upload it to a new location?

Also, I'm primarily interested in Tetris, but would love to play Puyo Puyo too. Anyone know if there's a colorblind option anywhere? I can't see the difference between yellow/green nor blue/purple, so it's basically unplayable for me (I had to ask my girlfriend to tell me which color was each blob, so I could post this). I've looked through all the menus, including reading all of the XBox One guide [I would link to it, but I'm not allowed], which has the same menus here. If anyone could help with either getting the latest English version or enabling a colorblind mode, I'd be very grateful!
Wow that made me sad to read. :/
Well I don't know if that works for Puyos too (and not only Tetraminos) and I don't know whether it's doable on the Wii U too but it should be theoretically:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-mod-tetraminos-for-puyo-puyo-tetris.536366/

Can't help you about the last version though. All I have is the MEGA one.

Reactions: peteruk

Amuzulo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wow that made me sad to read. :/
Well I don't know if that works for Puyos too (and not only Tetraminos) and I don't know whether it's doable on the Wii U too but it should be theoretically:

Ah thanks. I don't want to go through a ton of work to play Puyo Puyo though. I've never been able to play it because of their color selection, so I also don't miss it... I was hoping I just missed an option somewhere. :-/ Anyway, I really appreciate it! Hopefully someone else can help with the latest English version.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Reactions: peteruk

Khar00f

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ah thanks. I don't want to go through a ton of work to play Puyo Puyo though. I've never been able to play it because of their color selection, so I also don't miss it... I was hoping I just missed an option somewhere. :-/ Anyway, I really appreciate it! Hopefully someone else can help with the latest English version.

Hi, I think of you go in the shop in the game (where you buy the alternate voices for the characters) you can buy skins for the tetriminos and the puyos.

You buy them with in game credits (no money to spend).

And it's all one currency for anything in the shop (so you don't have to grind Puyo specifically for the skins).

Hope that helps,

Reactions: lordelan

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi
I downloaded from MEGA which is all together four files named.
PUYOPUYO TETRIS WII U (J) ENG MENU PATCH [WUP]7001

What should I do with it? How can I open it?
Do I need to change the file name extension to something else?
Are these zip files or what?
What are the next steps

Truly appreciate your reply
Regards Hawk
You either install them with WUP Installer GX2 to your Wii U or "unpack" them with CDencrypt!

Ybzij

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I want to suggest if you can able to add English Voices too like what they did in Ace Attorney Investigations 2.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I want to suggest if you can able to add English Voices too like what they did in Ace Attorney Investigations 2.
I don't think anyone will ever dig into this again.
It's playable as it is right now and everyone else is just playing it on Switch where it has been localized.

Ybzij

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
It's playable as it is right now and everyone else is just playing it on Switch where it has been localized.

OH, that's too bad... :( anyway, more power and kudos to them to starting this thread.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It's a shame because I think this game has many compatible controller options.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1