• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

[POLL] U.S. Presidential Election 2016

Whom will/would you vote for?

• Laurence Kotlikoff (Independent)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tom Hoefling (America's Party)

• Mike Maturen (American Solidarity Party)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Hacknik

Ashley | Developer | Trans
Trophies
Website
dochacknik.keybase.pub
XP
Country
United States
Trump is a clown nothing more. Never liked him. Even when he was in wwe. When i first heard that he gonna run for president i though it is a joke. You have really bad times in the us if so much people voting for him. I not surprised about all those reports about him and yes i 100% believe to those reports.
I could disagree with you, and i do. I'm voting for him, because Hilary just seems pure evil! More than Eggman evil that's for sure. Trump may have his issues, but at least he's an honest man, and a good business man that i can trust; and not that back stabbing bitch, Obama.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and in other news, electronic voting machines are turning republican votes to democratic and in texas of all places
http://www.snopes.com/texas-vote-switching/
WHAT'S TRUE: A woman in Tarrant County claimed that her vote switched from Republican to Democrat and she caught and corrected the error; a subsequent investigation determined the machine was working properly, and the woman admitted she may have erroneously selected the wrong candidate.

WHAT'S FALSE: Reports are not flooding in from across Texas about vote switching, and most anecdotes are identical with localities changed.

[...]
The starting point of the rumor was not clear (many different Texas cities have been cited in otherwise identical versions of the rumor), but a number of inquiries mentioned the City of Arlington as the purportedly affected jurisdiction. We contacted Tarrant County and spoke with an elections official there who told us the rumor was not new, as every election brings along with it claims of "vote switching." She stated that in all instances where machine or voting equipment malfunctions are reported, a technician physically investigates the machine involved in an attempt to replicate the error (adding that the county has never successfully managed to reproduce a switched vote). The representative stated that someone from the county spoke with the claimant on 24 October 2016 after the machine she had used was tested by a technician. The representative asked the woman whether it was possible she inadvertently hit "enter" using a scroll wheel, and the woman said she might have in fact accidentally selected the wrong candidates herself. But the machine the woman used was found to be properly calibrated and working correctly.

Last edited by TotalInsanity4,

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you really using snopes as a source?
The onion and buzzfeed are more accurate than that left wing propaganda tool.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Syria is enough of a reason to vote for anyone but Clinton. I'd rather not get drafted into a war against Russia, or get nuked by them after Clinton escalates the war by enforcing a no fly zone in Syria. Not even Obama wants to enforce that, because he knows what would happen.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
w3d9C5X.jpg

7Idc5vY.jpg

olE5Psl.png

https://twitter.com/peterdukephoto/status/791558969105846272

Based homeless lady guarding Trump's star. If I was in California, I'd so buy her a beer and give her a 20!

Reactions: SolidMario7
Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
Trump, at least he's realistic and honest, most of the time. Good businessman as well!

We said the same thing about Sean Murray, that he was honest, and look what happened. He can double-cross you at any time and you'll just take him at his word.

Let's see the Trump campaign's emails. I bet they look exactly the same. This is how political organizations operate.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Dr.Hacknik

Trophies
Website
dochacknik.keybase.pub
XP
Country
United States
We said the same thing about Sean Murray, that he was honest, and look what happened. He can double-cross you at any time and you'll just take him at his word.

Let's see the Trump campaign's emails. I bet they look exactly the same. This is how political organizations operate.
True, but would you liked to be back-stabbed by the most evil (possible) president!? I know I don't want her in Office!

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally would like to read the GOP's emails and see how scared they were when Trump was destroying Cruz and Bush, and how hard they tried to stop him. I guess it would be kinda like the DNC emails, swap Bernie with Trump and them being unsuccessful. Thank god the GOP didn't have super delegates, all parties need to agree to get rid/never have them.

Reactions: I pwned U!

Nightwish

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Her look, she just appears evil so much. I can't stand looking at her, and that grin she makes is quite horrible as well.
Oh, well, Trump doesn't look evil as well when he insults women, veterans, mexicans, muslims, blacks, democrats, journalists...
Or when he sues and threatens to sue every single journalist with a different opinion. Totally not evil.

Let's go back to people like Bush and Blair, they're so photogenic, I'm sure they're completely trustworthy and wouldn't do crazy things like supporting war crimes or human rights violations.

Dr.Hacknik

Trophies
Website
dochacknik.keybase.pub
XP
Country
United States
Oh, well, Trump doesn't look evil as well when he insults women, veterans, mexicans, muslims, blacks, democrats, journalists...
Or when he sues and threatens to sue every single journalist with a different opinion. Totally not evil.

Let's go back to people like Bush and Blair, they're so photogenic, I'm sure they're completely trustworthy and wouldn't do crazy things like supporting war crimes or human rights violations.
Okay, I'm done with this bullshit...peace!

Reactions: SolidMario7

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Because Clinton is so trustworthy too and can't possibly do any wrong, right:? :creep: Not to mention she's for the TPP, that's a deal-breaker IMO.

Last edited by the_randomizer,

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So.... you're for Trump? I mean how many war crimes has Obama committed so far in Syria? Also,didn't he bomb a hospital, I'm pretty sure that's a human right violation? A vote for Hillary is pretty much a vote for the same, well, maybe a bit more insane, as she wants to enforce a no fly zone, that not even Obama is insane enough to do.

Nightwish

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Guys, come on!
I know I didn't post all that much here, but you can go back and see that I don't like either of the candidates. I was just focusing on the argument that you shouldn't vote based on appearances.
I'd feel terrible if I had to vote for any of those persons to elect a lesser evil, because it would still be a vote to fuck myself. Honestly, it's pathetic how Jon Stewart's apprentices are sponsoring Hillary.

Last edited by Nightwish,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...