• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

[POLL] U.S. Presidential Election 2016

Whom will/would you vote for?

• Laurence Kotlikoff (Independent)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tom Hoefling (America's Party)

• Mike Maturen (American Solidarity Party)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like how Hillary just pissed off the Pentagon on live TV by giving away classified information and then Tweeting it afterwards to make it not seem like a slip up. But hey, maybe we're being too hard on her, because remember...

U5Oomu3.jpg

They're grabbing at straws if they say that "about four minutes" is "precise intel on nuclear launch times." On top of that, an overview of literally the ENTIRE procedure for a launch can be found on the internet. How do I know? John Oliver did a segment on it over a year ago

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They're grabbing at straws if they say that "about four minutes" is "precise intel on nuclear launch times." On top of that, an overview of literally the ENTIRE procedure for a launch can be found on the internet. How do I know? John Oliver did a segment on it over a year ago
Yuh, the Pentagon are just being babies about a lady who was the first lady, and the secretary of state telling and confirming to the entire world about our nuclear response time. There is nothing wrong with a lady with her credentials talking about open secrets to millions on live TV.

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You really love John Oliver don't ya?

Then who are you going to vote for? Trump has been caught lying more than she does.
He could join me on the Johnson Train!
Choo Choo

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
basically confirms they were pressured by the us govt trying to protect clinton and the dnc

CvfmQ_lWEAQpT9i.jpg

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/790353988642299904
I think they were pressured by the US government, yes. But the reason is to put a stop to the fall into digrace of the US in the eyes of the world. The whole e-mail scandal is really shameful.
In the other hand the Turd Sandwich is just a Turd Sandwich. All candidates in this election are shit, there's no defending any of them.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"we need to clean this up - he has emails from her - they do not say state.gov"
Saying they basically need to cover up the email scandal, obama received emails from her that were from the private email server, so he did know about it and lied that he didn't know until he saw it on the news

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31077

how much deeper does the rabbit hole go I wonder...

and in other news, electronic voting machines are turning republican votes to democratic and in texas of all places

Reactions: I pwned U!
D

Deleted User

Trump, at least he's realistic and honest, most of the time. Good businessman as well!
Trump is a clown nothing more. Never liked him. Even when he was in wwe. When i first heard that he gonna run for president i though it is a joke. You have really bad times in the us if so much people voting for him. I not surprised about all those reports about him and yes i 100% believe to those reports.

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trump is a clown nothing more. Never liked him. Even when he was in wwe. When i first heard that he gonna run for president i though it is a joke. You have really bad times in the us if so much people voting for him. I not surprised about all those reports about him and yes i 100% believe to those reports.
Yeah I remember back when I thought it was so funny around 13 or so. Oh well atleast it is helping Johnson so that's good.

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
You can prefer whoever you want.
In the US, the people's opinion is not considered.
Your President is elected by the "great electors" not by the people.
Is this "democracy"?
Look at Bush vs Gore: Clinton's wife risk to win in the same manner

Nightwish

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
In the US, the people's opinion is not considered.
Have you looked at the EU recently? It was so badly and forcibly built that it can't listen to the people anymore because the citizens have been manipulated into thinking the problem is most of the other EU countries.
Your President is elected by the "great electors" not by the people.
Have you looked at the EU recently? I'm feeling like a broken record here... But seriously, the Eurogroup doesn't officially exist, and yet it rules, Shauble wasn't elected Holy European Emperor, and yet he is, treaties should be discussed with the people, and yet they're rubber stamped by those who profit from them...
Is this "democracy"?
Democracy is not just putting a cross (or the weird thing Americans do) on someone every four years, so no, it isn't. There's a limit to how much power you can safely give the vocal mob, but the west doesn't even listen anymore: anyone against the status quo is a populist, and couldn't possibly have sound reasons for rejecting TTIP, CETA, the Euro, the Stability Pact, Big Brother (not the show, guys), globalization or capitalism (as implemented, not as promoted, though that applies to the whole list)...

Reactions: RevPokemon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn