ROM Hack Pokemon Neo X & Neo Y

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flintiex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Also Flintiex it is confirmed that I will NOT be the first one to LP Pokemon Neo Y because TheemikeyJ is let's playing Neo Y tomorrow So once i get my capture card I will be the first to be LPing Pokemon Neo X. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1DpaL5bSLuOzXszcgy3s2g this is his channel, he has a capture card along with his gateway so unfortunately it won't be me but it starts tomorrow so be sure to check it out

Ahh I see - Tell him to use this newly uploaded version here http://www.mediafire.com/download/ojctla4c0mae7a9/Pokemon+NeoXY1.22.rar I had planned to release it along with the updated trainer documentation but I don't know if I'll be done before he starts playing! It contains one typo fix and gives the rival battles in Santalune Forest 3 pokemon each instead of 2 (increasing difficulty)

+ It adds the nice icon you made lol ;)

D

Deleted User

I cannot wait until there is a tile/model editor! Imagine Kanto or Johto on the Pkmn3ds engine! This project is is looking fantastic I really want to play it, but I'm more into the series for its Legendaries Lore so once events can be implemented, I'll be all over this! I'd really enjoy some nifty side stories for the rarer poke'mon, similar to the events found in HG/SS with Celebi.
Pokémon Adventures on 3DS would be amazing! (if you don't know what it is you should read the manga)

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Noctosphere reporting from wii u:
Bug found in satalune forest, the youngster you can optionally fight at the beginning (go right, go up, go left) well, when the batfle begins, it happens that you battle tierno, your rival with a big stomach :)

Flintiex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Noctosphere reporting from wii u:
Bug found in satalune forest, the youngster you can optionally fight at the beginning (go right, go up, go left) well, when the batfle begins, it happens that you battle tierno, your rival with a big stomach :)

Did you read the text around the fight? That is intentional but I'll edit the text further to make it more apparent that it's Tierno who's coming to fight.

Also just saw the first LP of the game has been created, check out. Thanks to TheemikeyJ

Flintiex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
1.22 Out which adds Very nice looking wild pokemon encounter guide documentation and a few level up moveset bugs (still more for me to find though) and a couple of moveset changes. it's worth noting that you can in fact use the same saves for each version and I'd recommend using same saves for small updates like this. https://www.mediafire.com/?ojctla4c0mae7a9

Edit: Trainer documentation out now and is included in the download documentation!

Cha0tic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like the difficult, first badge is even given me a bit of a issue. Also found a wild Chikorita little bastard ate through 11 pokeballs and got away.

Reactions: KashiToxicBlood

KashiToxicBlood

how2hakpls
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
quick heads up in this video GianCarloParimango11 said he wanted to do a let's play of a pokemon X hack (he is talking about neo x btw) maaaaaaaaannnn i wanted to be the first on yt to lp pokemon neo x tbh, that's why i sent out my n3dsxl so early to katsukitty i even made a layout for it no worries tho i will be the first to upload it all in 1080p 60 fps hue hue hue
Neo X letsplay2.png

Reactions: Flintiex

Melon__Bread

~It's A Magik~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
quick heads up in this video GianCarloParimango11 said he wanted to do a let's play of a pokemon X hack (he is talking about neo x btw) maaaaaaaaannnn i wanted to be the first on yt to lp pokemon neo x tbh, that's why i sent out my n3dsxl so early to katsukitty i even made a layout for it no worries tho i will be the first to upload it all in 1080p 60 fps hue hue hue

At this point I think it does not matter who does it first, but more so who does it best.

Cha0tic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Theres this issue on route 22, im not sure whats the issue but I was training fine and this is the third time its happen right before you get into a wild battle you have the animation with the grass going up and the game freezes there.

Flintiex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Theres this issue on route 22, im not sure whats the issue but I was training fine and this is the third time its happen right before you get into a wild battle you have the animation with the grass going up and the game freezes there.

I've checked this out in PK3DS and I can't find any errors :unsure: does this happen with every battle on route 22?

Cha0tic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also second time I got into a wild battle and the game freezes as the grass animation happens entering the battle
I've checked this out in PK3DS and I can't find any errors :unsure: does this happen with every battle on route 22?

Weird, not every battle. And seems to happen in one area of the route, when you enter the route there is a are of grass on the left side and It happened 3 separate times there. It doesn't happen every time, in other grass Its fine haven't had the issue

Flintiex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Also second time I got into a wild battle and the game freezes as the grass animation happens entering the battle

Weird, not every battle. And seems to happen in one area of the route, when you enter the route there is a are of grass on the left side and It happened 3 separate times there. It doesn't happen every time, in other grass Its fine haven't had the issue

EDIT: Cha0tic for some reason this freeze is specific to you lol Mg1189 tested this throughout and he couldn't get the freeze and when I did a run through of the area I couldn't either I'm not sure what's going on there :mellow:

mg1189

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Are you playing Neo X or Neo Y? Full or Lite? I've only tested it on Neo Y Full, so maybe it's something exclusive to Neo X or the Lite Version.

mg1189

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If I have an update for my cart of Pokemon Y- can I install the X version of this without deleting it?

I think that should work, in the end you would have Neo X without updates and regular Y with all the updates. But obviously you would need a ROM of Pokemon X which then becomes Neo X.

Vahnyyz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hey idk if this is a "thing" for anyone else, but any chance we could put starters as wild too? I know you get to choose 1 in lumiose or something. I don't see in the wild pokemon loc. doc any info on them.... am I just missing something? I haven't played it through obviously :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nevermind, I see now, they're already at 3rd stage :) sorry

Cha0tic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im using neo x, I couldn't find a .3ds for pokemon y and I don't have a dongle to dump my pokemon y amd I have x also so I found a x.3ds
Im using Neo X Full version.
It could be just me, but its only that section I said anywhere else its fine. Strange huh?
At least I got the rom working!
Loving it so far was able to catch a chikorita and snivy :D

Cha0tic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey idk if this is a "thing" for anyone else, but any chance we could put starters as wild too? I know you get to choose 1 in lumiose or something. I don't see in the wild pokemon loc. doc any info on them.... am I just missing something? I haven't played it through obviously :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nevermind, I see now, they're already at 3rd stage :) sorry
There are starters in the wild, on route 22 I ran into chikorita and snivy but Im sure there encounters are rare and a low percentage

Reactions: Flintiex
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Other way around ancientboi wants to be buttraped
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Only if you're too close to where he is.
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I didn't sleep earlier because I spent the night completing a bunch achievements in my favorite mega man x game
  • cearp @ cearp:
    good morning
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking credit score keeps going up and down 7-10 points per month and I'm not even doing anything with it lol
  • M @ Materion:
    Hiya guys :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    hey
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Ken - good score or bad?
  • cearp @ cearp:
    / going to be making use of it any time soon?

Credit scores are weird but -- like you say, if you're not using it -- not using credit -- that's "bad" for your score
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Trying to improve it at 645
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yet equafax is 678
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You need to show you can use credit / borrow money and pay it back to get a good score.

Some people think that means paying interest -- that is NOT correct.
    For example, some think you need to "carry a balance" on your credit cards, and that if you pay the whole bill at once, that's bad.
    Not true at all. If you can, perfectly fine to pay your card statement in full.

If you want your score to go up, don't close any credit cards - keep them all open as closing an account reduces your average age of credit account, which is bad.

Also how the algorithms work, if you have multiple cards, have the final monthly balance reported on them be 0 (as in pay off early so nothing charged to you in your bill) on all but one card. So only let one card have a balance that's reported to the agencies.

And keep your credit utilization below 30% - so if you're allowed to access $10,000 of credit, don't go above $3,000 or that looks bad.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been doing secured loans
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    645 isn't a bad score but sure can be better. If there are any bad marks on your history, I've seen some people successfully get these removed by asking
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One friend is like 550 I'm like how lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thing is we get so comfortable living we don't really have anything else we want to buy until something happens to said expensive item and then you gotta take another loan to replace that
  • cearp @ cearp:
    I did a secure loan once to build credit - worked well, specifically did a trick where the loan balance was kept at like 3% for 5 years. As having a loan basically paid off is good for your credit score.
    So took out the (small) loan, paid 95% off immediately lol, then paid $2 a month for a few years.
    Not every bank / credit union let you do that, and even the ones that do might think your behavior is weird lol :D
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Over time secured loans can get you free shit if you're smart about payments the money essentially goes back to you
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Paid like $100-150 or so in interest in total over those 5 years in return for a good bump of my credit score, worth it for me.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Say I want a $600 console I can save $100 per month while paying myself back within 6 months
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Once your credit score is good enough you'll get approved for "good" credit cards, then get benefits with them :) I don't make the most of my benefits, some people truly min/max the whole thing and get enough points for free flights + hotel etc... Takes time though, I'm not that serious about it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At a business perspective they can max at 20k within a month
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Once you get to about 750 you're fine -- I don't believe you get a better rate for car loans / mortgages if you have a score of 820 vs 750.
    cearp @ cearp: Once you get to about 750 you're fine -- I don't believe you get a better rate for car loans /...