XP
Country
United States
Hi
Raspberry pi pico
Two sd same problem
Please help me
Use a quality micro sd card and you are done

A friend damage the RST point in a lite, there is another RST point on lite?

A Nintendo Switch Oled Tears Of The Kingdom edition with Samsung nand
Thanks Rehius
Post automatically merged:

"Bad 3v" would result in no LED lighting.
In my first oled I connect the 3V to that point and I change to the another and fix it

Attachments

• OLED TEARS.jpg
    OLED TEARS.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 65
Reactions: Phantomas77

tsukimaru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nicaragua
Soooo I have a question. I've killed 2 different V2 switches because of my RST point, I just saw a picture of another user who installed the RST point directly on the NAND chip. I just want to ask, is there a clearer picture of where this traces go to?

Also I circled the pad I used on my two failed attempts. This only happened when the transistor was present on v2 MARIKO.
1683439590066.png

Modi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Don't source the 3.3V from those caps, it's not stable, rehius already warned about it.

Use the point from AIO guide and updated sthetix diagrams (see below).
Thx mate it my mistek 😂😂 before use correct point 3.3v ... Now works fine.... In our country, such a situation is called a Czech mistake

Hi
Raspberry pi pico
Two sd same problem
Please help me
You have bad card read

Last edited by Modi,

Warbeast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ive always used these points on v2 I just find it easer to work on plus if I ever need to remove the mainboard to replace a usbc or m92t36 it's just a case of desolering the cpu wire then removing the pico and emmc connected

On the bad side if the emmc dies ill need to solder pico to a new emmc but that's still less hassle for me anyway.

tsukimaru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nicaragua
Ive always used these points on v2 I just find it easer to work on plus if I ever need to remove the mainboard to replace a usbc or m92t36 it's just a case of desolering the cpu wire then removing the pico and emmc connected

On the bad side if the emmc dies ill need to solder pico to a new emmc but that's still less hassle for me anyway.
How many times have you had an emmc die due to a picofly install? It's only happened to me with these ones with the transistor on top of where the RST point on the motherboard would be on other versions.

Xoloth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Thank you everyone on this thread for everything. I discovered picofly a month ago and after that i immediately bought a used lite and installed the chip. It was my first real microsoldering work and i did it successfully. Also a fun fact: if you forget to install RST cable to RP2040, you get yellow led even though your dat0 cable is correctly installed.

Attachments

• 70506624316__B1F9ADF2-4875-461D-9186-89ED57A89A0A.jpeg
    70506624316__B1F9ADF2-4875-461D-9186-89ED57A89A0A.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 73
  • 70506928304__77A609D4-E190-451C-AEA5-E5C3ED7E4A6B.jpeg
    70506928304__77A609D4-E190-451C-AEA5-E5C3ED7E4A6B.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 55

Warbeast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How many times have you had an emmc die due to a picofly install? It's only happened to me with these ones with the transistor on top of where the RST point on the motherboard would be on other versions.
I've never had one die but the emmc has a life span so always good to keep a backup..

I use a hook tip with that rst point its a tight fit and It's easy to damage the resistors or diode the emmc rst pad is smaller but less hassle to work with in my view

abal1000x

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Are we sure those are the 47 Ohm resistors on the 27, 28 and 29 pins? Can't find any info regarding it on the official site: https://www.waveshare.com/product/rp2040-tiny.htm
I strongly believe it is.

They even put two user mode pad in the top right :D .
It could be used for rgb/grb mode, or used as reset statistics, or used as auto board detection.
And grind the right and bottom header to minimalize the size.

This new board is suited for hacking things up :D.
I imagine make a custom keyboard (open source) using this little guy.

• Love

LogicalMadness

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No... chip get blue them Pink light ... OFW starup
Okay? I was telling the other person they were wrong.

Edit: reading back, I missed that he was using the wrong caps for 3v. Still a 3V line problem will result in no LED 95% of the time (cause I guess you can get lucky and hit 'some' voltage)

I suspect you're having CLK issues

By your earlier logic, I'm assuming even this picture is incomplete as it does not show you where to put the pico, correct?

Last edited by LogicalMadness,

AngelCardenash

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I got a successful installation of the picofly, start hetake the first two days, just after connecting the charger with the swicth off hetake stop starting, now just start the OFW and there is no way to start in hetake, the fly peak flashes blue and then green

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: good morning