Hacking Hardware Switch OLED SkHynix with Picofly long boot-time

superfiege

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Probably 1-3 seconds. 0.2mm magnet wire from mosfet to drain and source, then 36awg from gate to tiny.
OK, so I think the main problem with my long glitching-time is in fact the apu-flex-cable. I will replace it with a single-mosfet install and give feedback.

psycho-neon

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
OK, so I think the main problem with my long glitching-time is in fact the apu-flex-cable. I will replace it with a single-mosfet install and give feedback.

Some eMMC are slow at glitching. Whether you use a single mosfet or the fpc. It doesn't matter the scenario. Its within the firmware of the picofly support. You are just waiting your time replacing a component. You might as well break something. Other users here already mentioned this on your previous posts.

superfiege

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Some eMMC are slow at glitching. Whether you use a single mosfet or the fpc. It doesn't matter the scenario. Its within the firmware of the picofly support. You are just waiting your time replacing a component. You might as well break something. Other users here already mentioned this on your previous posts.
Thats right, but others said its worth trying…and i love soldering so its not wasted time. And in the end i learned a bit…even if its not improving glitch-time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto