Hacking Pasta CFW - A CFW that allows unsigned CIA to be installed on Old and New 3DS! (required ninjhax)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSpider

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Asking this again: Has anyone solved the issue running ARM9 Payload causing the system to freeze? Several people have reported the same issue in this thread, but I've seen no solution.

I'm on a 2DS with 9.2 and get it. Others with regular 3DSs and XLs have gotten it
Did you create a title.db file in your "Nintendo 3DS/id1/id2/dbs" folder?

Edit: Yeah, reinstall Ninjhax.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does SaveDataFiler and BBB need to be saved on the NAND or SD card? I've never used either of them before.

Errrm... Pretty sure they're on the SD card. Well they should be, when you remove the SD card they disappear xD

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
The button combo is L+R+X+Y to reset save data.

What's the error you're receiving?

Raw Error: 0xc8a0802b could not install app.

Sorted the job out thanks, it was because I was trying to install it to my sd card and not the nand, pressed L, happy days! :)

erk_is_my_homeboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am afraid to install Codename STEAM and run it on my N3DSXL 9.0U, because Codename STEAM includes the 9.4 update. Does anyone know anything about this? I don't want to risk experimentation because I've heard a .cia updating your system can brick it.

In other news, proper US dumps of GBA games are in the wild, and they work with Pasta CFW. Proper JP GBA/NES were around before now, and those worked with Pasta/PBT too. I'm sure US NES and EUR GBA/NES will be dumped soon for those who want them.

CravingCritic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am afraid to install Codename STEAM and run it on my N3DSXL 9.0U, because Codename STEAM includes the 9.4 update. Does anyone know anything about this? I don't want to risk experimentation because I've heard a .cia updating your system can brick it.

Just grab a FW spoofed CIA and it won't bug you to update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER