Linkalho is an homebrew app that will link NNID accounts offline. It links (or unlinks) existing accounts so you won't lose your saves. This app does not create a new account. If you create a new account and want to link it, just re-run the app. This app works for all firmwares up to 11.0.1.
Why do I need this app?
If you never had issues with games/apps failing to launch until you link your Switch user account and you never experienced issues with certain titles stuck in Updating game data or certain official emulators presenting you with nothing else but a black screen instead of the game selection, then you don't need to use this homebrew.
Do you like this app and find it useful? You can buy me a coffee clicking the link below. Thanks!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Why can't I choose which account to link/unlink?
- This feature is not planned due to the extra complexity of the eventual cleanup process for previously linked accounts. If someone wants to contribute with a PR for it, I'll gladly review it and merge it into the app.
- Why can't I navigate the app via touchscreen or using the thumbs ticks?
- This is a very simple and straightforward app that most users will only use once or twice. Unless Borealis developers implement this natively, there are no plans for me to extend their feature set.
- Can I go online with a fake/generated linked account?
- No! You have a hacked switch. Online is always a risk.
- Can this app do "place whatever question here"?
- You can start by reading the previous section. This app will allow you to link/unlink a fake/generated NNID to your user accounts without the need for an internet connection, and that's it. If you still fail to understand what this is and its purpose, it's highly likely that you simply don't need this app. Worry not: if you ever need it, you'll know it.
- Place the .nro file in the /switch/linkalho folder of your SDcard.
- Go to the homebrew app and run Linkalho
Reboot to payload
After completing the selected operation, Linkalho will reboot to an existing payload if:
- the console hardware is Erista and the user places a payload file in the application's root (/switch/linkalho/reboot.bin)
Link all accounts
- Will link all accounts on the console. If any of the existing accounts is already linked, it will be re-linked. This operation creates a backup in /switch/linkalho/backups
- Will remove all NNID linking from any accounts on the console regardless of the NNIDs being officially linked or not. This operation creates a backup in /switch/linkalho/backups
- Restores any previous state from a backup file. The file must be places in /switch/linkalho/restore/restore.zip. This operation creates a backup in /switch/linkalho/backups
- Will create a backup in /switch/linkalho/backups. All linking and unlinking operations will produce a backup before making changes. You should only use this option if you want to manually create a backup!
Last edited by rrocha,