Hacking OMG ITS FIXED! MLBIS, HH AND SS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mcgmets said:
wow my bad the link didnt copy over. im for real man dont worry.
*snip
that's the link im referring to. i feel dumb that it didnt come up. this will work i promise as long as your using an original r4ds
it has ysmenu prepacked AND A ROM doesn't it?remove that link,i shall report

mcgmets

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i will if u want me to. im just trying to help some people out. ill remove if u demand so, but im not posting direct links so is that against policy?

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mcgmets said:
i will if u want me to. im just trying to help some people out. ill remove if u demand so, but im not posting direct links so is that against policy?
posting links to roms and iso and other illegal material is not allowed,read the rules,Yasu doesn't want premade ysmenus,he wants to be linked to his own sites

mcgmets

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay its gone. so theres no way to let people know how to make it work successfully is what your attempting to say indirectly?

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
it is possible to give instructions,for example:
1.go to home.usay.jp/pc/etc/nds/
2.click ctrl+f and type "T_T"
3.download ysmenu
4.etc...

you can link to yasu's homepage,that's the only way to distribute ysmenu to his wishes

mcgmets

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so me posting a youtube link isnt agianst site policy? this guy hasnt made anything since march. im pretty sure people just wanna play the game.

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i believe not,either way you're still giving them the instructions...not sure,ask a mod for this one,however since you can give alternative solutions that results in the right way,best not give them those instructions,but like i said,when people say search google on where to get roms,iso,etc.i don't know if it's against the rules

mcgmets

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whatever ill let it be, but i found a nice video on youtube. i guess you all will never ever find out because this little kid supposedly is the enforcer.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
If you point to a rom link, wether it's on youtube or rapidshare or whatever, you endanger our site and we will ban you without thinking twice about it.
The YSmenu thing is a little more of a grey area, but we tend to respect the creator's wishes, as it's good etiquette if nothing else.

edit: btw, thank you lolzed.
mthrnitesmiley.gif

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mthrnite said:
If you point to a rom link, wether it's on youtube or rapidshare or whatever, you endanger our site and we will ban you without thinking twice about it.
The YSmenu thing is a little more of a grey area, but we tend to respect the creator's wishes, as it's good etiquette if nothing else.

edit: btw, thank you lolzed.
mthrnitesmiley.gif
no problem
biggrin.gif

FAMAS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Depravo said:
FAMAS said:
I have found a crash in Chrono Trigger (U) that occurs on 1.17a07 but not on 1.17a01 (I've tested it with these two versions). During the aftermath of the side mission where you defeat the monster Melphyx in the desert, there is a portal you enter as Lucca. When you press A next to the portal, the game hangs on a07. The ambient sounds still play in the background but closing the DS lid or pressing any buttons does nothing. On a01 this scene plays normally. I think this is something that should be looked into.

Edit: The same sort of crash occurs while traveling to the end of time with Epoch. It seems Chrono Trigger is broken on 1.17a07.
Have you tried using the game fix cheat code? It's in the main database - http://cheats.gbatemp.net/

This cheat was necessary before the unofficial DSTT update. Maybe it will work again now that the fix seems to have been un-fixed.

The problem occurs whether or not the cheat fix is used.

QUOTE(zeromac @ Oct 24 2009, 12:05 AM)
This thread is for the awesome new games fixes not chrno trigger
I think it is absolutely worth pointing out that the firmware breaks support for a game.

calebh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also couldn't get Mario & Luigi working. I can however, get the Star Wars Clone Wars game working, so I'm not sure whats happening.

I'm using a DSTT (not a fake) with the official menu (not YSMenu) with FAT 32 formatting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!