Malckyor

The One and Only!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Again another little update:

Honki De Manabu LEC De Goukakuru Takuchi Tatemono Torihiki Shuninsha Portable is a wrong name for this game, you'll find it with this name and with the correct name, so I have renamed it in my files. Maji de Manabu LEC de Ukaru Takuchi Tatemono Torihiki Shuninsha Portable is the right name for this.

WRC FIA World Rally Championship info was incomplete, now I have included more details on how to use and access it.

Tekken 6 Ghost Data Pack is now available, I thinked about it and I'm interested in this, since it may add more difficult for those "masters" of the game that wants some challenge, now I'll provide it and soon I'll provide the Tekken Dark Resurrection Ghost Data Pack too.

Reactions: Manuel_Dust23

Malckyor

The One and Only!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Last update for now:

Found and added the Tenchu Time of the Assassins and Tenchuu Shinobi Taizen Custom Mission Pack. Read the first post for more info.

Decided to share a few (150 to be exactly) Tekken Dark Resurrection Ghost Data Pack. Read the first post for more info.

When I have finished to test and organize the Dissidia 012 Custom DLC then I'll add them to the list... Someday!

Manuel_Dust23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
Last update for now:

Found and added the Tenchu Time of the Assassins and Tenchuu Shinobi Taizen Custom Mission Pack. Read the first post for more info.

Decided to share a few (150 to be exactly) Tekken Dark Resurrection Ghost Data Pack. Read the first post for more info.

When I have finished to test and organize the Dissidia 012 Custom DLC then I'll add them to the list... Someday!
Hehe I have been quite inactive on GBAtemp over these months, maybe I'm a bit late but I gotta say Thanks a Million for all your hard work, dedication and great details that you have made to your PSP DLC Collection mate!!! :bow:^_^

And still, this is by far The Best PSP DLC Collection that I have ever seen, Fantastic Work and Thumbs up! :yay:
Cheers and Thanks a lot again for the New DLC Additions! :yaypsp::psp:

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Last update for now:

thanks for the extremely important info, I only now learned about this from the thread bump

Malckyor

The One and Only!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hehe I have been quite inactive on GBAtemp over these months, maybe I'm a bit late but I gotta say Thanks a Million for all your hard work, dedication and great details that you have made to your PSP DLC Collection mate!!! :bow:^_^

And still, this is by far The Best PSP DLC Collection that I have ever seen, Fantastic Work and Thumbs up! :yay:
Cheers and Thanks a lot again for the New DLC Additions! :yaypsp::psp:
Thank you! And I'll be only active from time to time now since a lot of things happened with me.

thanks for the extremely important info, I only now learned about this from the thread bump
The info now won't be lost over time.

Malckyor

The One and Only!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Here I am again, for now I have only one update to share, To Aru Majutsu no Index DLC [ULJS00354] is not actually a DLC, it was noted by Nico-san that it's game ID is for the To Aru Kagaku no Chou Denjihou [ULJS00354], which means that these both has the same ID ULJS00354, this game ID is for the game which you see a visual novel of Misaka's Story and the To Aru Majutsu no Index DLC [ULJS00354] is actually the savedata for her game, which causes on To Aru Majutsu no Index to unlock her Story Mode, I cannot say that her story will only be unlock by this mean, but you're free to try it out, I'll keep it like it is a "DLC" anyway.

I've been trying to search for the US DLC for Dissida Duodecim.
Actually it's all the same files, you just need to rename it properly for your game's region ID. Just rename the folder name to one of these and it should work.
For the EU version: ULES01505
For the JP version: NPJH50377
For the US version: ULUS10566

Last edited by DinohScene,

Malckyor

The One and Only!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Here's one more confirmation, after reading this on reddit and reding some more in other places I am sorry for taking so long and didn't test beforehand if this was working, but now I can post here and confirm for all of those troubled souls: Kingdom Of Paradise DLC [UCUS98623] is not working, not matter what I did it couldn't work, not even with PPSSPP.
Then for those willing to play this title, play Key of Heaven [UCES00178] instead, besides the game having the Japanese audio option to choose, the DLC for it is working just fine.

Another delayed update, either Taiko no Tatsujin Portable DLC and Taiko no Tatsujin Portable 2 DLC cannot be used anymore since it required you have the access to the official game's site to download the files and some kind of "register key" to be able to play using your PSP, without this unless someone can mod this somehow there's no other way to use it, you can have more info reading here.

Last edited by Malckyor,

Malckyor

The One and Only!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Some time ago I was asked a few interesting questions which I tried to answer as precisely as I could and with the persmission of @acrash now I share with you all the info we shared.

Thank you for asking me this but I'll be honest: I almost never use the any emulator, but since I sometimes check it and understand a little I'll try to explain.

Q1: Is it possible to dump a .pkg DLC or Update file then extract them using a program like:

PSN PKG Decryptor & Extractor

and then just put the extracted files in the PPSSPP appropriate folder as it is said in the PPSSPP FAQ?

Ok, since I already did this I can confirm that you can use the pkg decryptor to get the needed files for both the emulator and the real PSP, but you cannot update any games using iso_tool with the emulator, since it's a function that only the real PSP can do and the emulator will corrupt your game, also for install the DLC there are two ways which depends on the files, if you get my files they have a .txt file with the proper install path, but I'll give you examples:

Dissidia 012: you have to insert the folder with the right ID matching the game's into the PSP\GAMES\ folder, so into the emulator should be like mine ppsspp\memstick\PSP\GAME\
(Notice that this GAME folder is also used for updates, emulators, homebrews and PSX games, however not all of this is supported by the emulator)

Monster Hunter 3rd: in this case you will have a SAVEDATA folder with this ID ULJM05800QST, so for this one you will have to put into your SAVEDATA folder which should be PSP\SAVEDATA, so into the emulator should be like this: ppsspp\memstick\PSP\SAVEDATA

Q2: If it is necessary to have the extra files (again I think .edat), is there a way to generate them on a PC so that I wouldn't need a real PSP to use them on PPSSPP?

Well, I can't say for sure how those files have their own licences, I own a PS3 so I understand what you mean, but unlike the PS3 it does not generates any other file besides the DLC's, so there's no licence to get or activate, but there are a few DLCs which doesn't work because it's somehow encrypted, like Taiko no Tatsujin, Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce 2 (which does not work on the real PSP but it works with the emulator. So... the files are decrypted and simply works anywhere, just like that.

Q3: If I install more than one DLC, do I have to adjust the PARAM.PBP files somehow?

Nah, you won't need to do anything if you already get the files organized, well, if you use the decryptor you will have some time organizing the files and moving them all to ONE folder since when you use the nopaystation to download them you will get for example:
Disgaea 2 which you will download all the characters DLC individually.
- Almaz
- Ash
- Hanako
- Marona
- Plenair
- Pram
- Sapphire
When you decrypt each of them it will have a folder with:
PARAM.PBP
DL_US_00.EDAT
But it can vary from game to game and they are very alike the PS3's files and folders. So, you won't need another PARAM.PBP, you will only use ONE of them and does not matter which one. For the remaining files (almost all of them are .EDAT) since it does not share the same name it should work just fine, and if you have to overwrite it and they are not the same file, then it will have issues.

If I install more than one DLC

I'll explain a little more about it, for installing all content for a single game, like mentioned above, you only need one folder like I explained, well, the OS won't let you have more of them anyway. But let's talk about the custom DLC, which can be those for Dissidia 012, Project Diva or whatever, the custom content uses the official ones, so you may need the official ones to be able to play, in which case you will overwrite the official (or maybe not) so... you cannot have every custom content at once if they share the same custom files which overwrites another file for another custom content. Again, everything explained in all my .txt files spread into those files.

If DLCs and Updates work differently, please clarify

More or less in fact, they may share the same folder ID, but they don't share the same files and the updates doesn't need to be decrypted (or do they if you get them from nopaystation, anyway, is there any update for PSP games on nopaystation?), but the update needs to decrypt the game EBOOT (or something like that) and that's the part which the emulator cannot do and you need the real PSP do to it, you can also get some games already updated, but I recommend to do it own your own and I'll tell you one case, which is the Bleach Heat the Soul 7, once you have it updated you will only have access to the battles, I mean, you will lose every single option and mode from the game, you will be forever trapped into a single battle mode.

And I think that's all, I cannot say much about the differences about the DLCs and Updates since the only differences on how they work is like that, oh, did I mention that you will have to have the files as long as you're playing? Well, that's obvious but be aware that if you update any game you will need have the update into that folder (GAME folder) or the game won't work, well at least with the games I've done it.
If you have any question, you know, just ask and I'll try to answer them.

NovemCrowe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice to see some activity here since it means I might get results. I'm looking for the Yu-Gi-Oh Arc V Tag force special dlc, can't find it anywhere and I want to play with Harpies and Harpie Harpist. will it make a difference that I'm playing on PPSSPP android?

Also great job man, that's a MASSIVE wall of dlc there, most of which would be lost by now had it not been for you.

Reactions: Malckyor

Malckyor

The One and Only!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sorry for the delay, I'm been offline for quite some time.

Here's what I got for now, it's been reported that the Sengoku Musou 3 Z Special DLC [ULJM06024] is not working, so I tested them with all I could and now I'm here to report, the DLC is crashing either in the real PSP and in the emulator PPSSPP, although I was able to check and noticed that they are decrypted and I tried all the I could but nothing has solved the issue. I'm sorry, but it seems that this content is now only for completition purpose since it doesn't work anymore.

Gezhov

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, I know you stated that you won't be sharing any DLC for DDFF given the shear number of DLCs that you'd have to sort, but I would be interested in seeing which custom/homemade DLCs you have with you ^^. If you still wouldn't consider it, I can understand that.

Malckyor

The One and Only!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey, I know you stated that you won't be sharing any DLC for DDFF given the shear number of DLCs that you'd have to sort, but I would be interested in seeing which custom/homemade DLCs you have with you ^^. If you still wouldn't consider it, I can understand that.
The problem isn't to share them, the problem is that I have lots and lots of them, many are duplicates and many needs to be tested on the real hardware because there are some of them which crashes with the real PSP but it works fine with the emulator PPSSPP, so I want to list and share this with all the proper info so everybody who plays on their real hardware may know which content has issues.

So the big problem here about testing this is the time it consumes, I have to copy files to the PSP, then boot the game, look for which character and its costume that changes to the custom content, then start a battle to see if it works, I don't even finish a battle (which I should to make sure it's properly working and if it doesn't crash when going back to the menu), then I quit the game and I start the process all over again, doing this with each content one-by-one.
So... it takes a lot of time doing this. Which currently I don't have.

Besides this, you can download all of them including the new ones which I don't have (yet) from the Dissidia Community:
http://community.dissidia.wiki/forum/19-mods/

And, well, if you have the real PSP and want to help me with this, I would be very thankful to you.

Last edited by Malckyor,
Reactions: Gezhov

Malckyor

The One and Only!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
damn, man. I think temp has a 100,000 character/post limit. that looks pretty damn close. haha.
Whoa, re-reading again today I finally understood what you meant lol, yeah, there's a lot of info there and it seems I'll have to add a few more lines to it soon.

just got finished counting 95094
Whoa, you really count all that? I did some edits and it might have even more now and I'll have to add a few more lines soon too.

Malckyor

The One and Only!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just a little update here about all the Monster Hunter titles DLC, thanks once again for viciousShadow who always have done many things for the Monster Hunter Community! Check out the first info and search for "Monster Hunter Portable Save Collection, Bonus & DLC".

Reactions: Manuel_Dust23

Manuel_Dust23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
Thanks a Million once again for such Masterpiece Collection and Preservation of PSP DLC Malckyor! :yaypsp:
Also, thanks a lot to everyone involved that made this possible :)

Kyto

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
how can you get the DLCs? I would like everyone to somehow get the ones where you said that they no longer work because they are provided with a security lock. I think I have a plugin for that, so I can still use it. dmauch does someone have the dlcs for phantasy star portable 1?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1