[Repack] DS-Scene Rom Tool v1.0 build 1215 (Includes CMP and AP Database)

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Thunder Hawk, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Thunder Hawk
    OP

Thunder Hawk Firefox Master Race

Jan 21, 2013
    United States
    I made this repack due to the fact that all official distributions are outdated including, but not limited to, missing files and broken user registration.

I take no credit for the development of this program. All credits go to @retrogamefan , @retrohead , Rudolph, and potentially others.

I cannot offer any support and will agree to the developer's wishes once these and potentially other issues are fixed and the latest files are publicly available to download without user registration. DS-Scene Content and update checking has been disabled in the settings due to errors. Feel free to turn it on, if you so choose.

[​IMG]
    PERMISSION MUST BE GIVEN PRIOR TO REDISTRIBUTING MY FILES/UPDATES. OFFENDERS WILL BE REPORTED AND LINKS REMOVED.

If you don't know what this is then you've been missing out on a really useful tool.
    It includes an AP Patch Database which will is regularly no longer updated by RetroGameFan and you can even view information for valid roms that are found on ds-scene.net.

The latest addition to the DS-Scene Rom Tool is a partnership with the CMP team. The application will now check for regular updates of the CMP Cheat Database (the largest and most complete DS cheat database on the web) all totally free of charge of course!

The tool has had some extensive reworking since the last build any many bugs have been ironed out. If you are using an old version of the tool then we highly recommend you update to this version. There's really too many changes been made since the last re-dist pack to list here so please check the changelog provided within the application or the comments section below for more information.

Some of the menus have changed slightly in this version as they were getting a bit messy, please take your time to familiarise yourself with the new options. We have also taken note that some people have problems with the online updates so we have included RetroGameFans AP Database v1.3.7 v.2.1.5 for your pleasure.

This update is of course also available directly via the application itself.

Requirements :
    Windows with Net Framework 4
    ~50mb RAM

Functions :
    Basic DS rom header information
    Extract rom icon (png)
    Trim rom
    AP patch roms using an auto updating database
    Check for updates of the CMP Cheat Database
    Auto updates for the application itself
    Uses open patch format patches that can be extracted
    Download information from DS-Scene.net

Supports AP Patching of 425 631 games currently.

:arrow: Release Thread
    :download: Download

DS-Scene Rom Tool Change Log
    CMP Database Change Log
    RetroGameFan's AP Database Change Log

:!: Old Build on Filetrip

Last edited by Thunder Hawk, Oct 5, 2017
  2. AsPika2219

AsPika2219 Pikachu going beach!

Jun 17, 2010
    Malaysia
    Cats City
    Good job Thunder Hawk! Is time for make DS-Scene Rom Tool was great again!!! :yaynds:

3. Lordjontan

Lordjontan GBAtemp Regular

Jun 16, 2013
    Colombia
    Thanks. I just seraching this

4. pilladoll

pilladoll GBAtemp Regular

Nov 14, 2004
    Mexico
    Somewhere in cyberspace
    thank you!!!