1. SilverTheGamer

Newcomer

Poland
    I'm not sure

InklingSquid likes this.
  2. Desconocido90

Desconocido90 Newbie
    Newcomer

The Nino Kuni DS link is broken... can you fix it, please?

InklingSquid and Natural like this.
  3. RubiseL
    This message by RubiseL has been removed from public view by porkiewpyne, Dec 24, 2017.
    Dec 24, 2017 Show
  4. Desconocido90

Desconocido90 Newbie
    Newcomer

I found a supposedly savegame of Ni no Kuni with the DLC activated, but I can't use it in any emulador nor my bluecard flashcard. Maybe it's corrupted, maybe it needs to be converted first...

If one of you know how to make it work in Desmume, please tell me.

Attached Files:

marine5422 likes this.
  5. dethstryke

dethstryke Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    i have no clue how to use the picross ds saves. they are all in .dsv format and i am on R4 with .nds.sav
    i tried to just change the first file (mario picross.dsv) into picross ds.nds.sav but it didnt work. i'm not familiar with desmume and i cant even get the dsv to load in that program!

6. DeadOneWalking

DeadOneWalking Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I am new to the DS family, as I recently got a "NEW" 2DS XL and was excited to find out about downloadable content. That was until I tried to connect and found out that the servers were shutdown.
    I am for this, however I am unsure how to use the files.
    All I have is the system originally mentioned, and it's 100% stock. I have the original Picross DS and Mario VS Donkey Kong 2, so any advise and/or information would be appreciated.

Never mind, I figured it out!

Thank you for these! Great option for those able to do use these who did not get a DS when the service was up. Shame Nintendo wouldn't just let there servers be active only for downloadable content.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
  7. HaxAras

HaxAras Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer
    The second part of that title is wrong. It's a remake of (loosely translated as) Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer GB2: Demon Castle of the Desert.
    Shiren the Wanderer 2 is an N64 game.

Neither game was ever released outside of Japan.

There's 4 Shiren games for the DS. Shiren 4 and 5 were also originally released on the NDS. None of the Shiren games have any Wi-Fi downloadable content.

Shiren 1 DS has rescue reward items but these could be obtained via. rescue codes. They're super rare though.

Shiren DS2 has rescue reward items as well that *could* be obtained using Wi-Fi. If you did Wi-Fi rescues on the Japanese version of Shiren 3 for the Wii, you could connect to DS2 using Wi-Fi and receive items in DS2 at certain numbers of points. But like Shiren 1 DS, they could be obtained as rare rescue rewards for saving other people. (For any fellow Shiren fans, the 2 weapons I'm aware of are the Homing Blade and Razor Wind. I'm a wiki admin/editor and will be adding all the rescue reward items eventually.)

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness
    From a forums thread around the release of these games (I think, I didn't look to be honest.) it looked like people on this PokeCommunity thread were saying that the Mystery Part and Secret Slab were given through Wi-Fi missions for the Japanese release. Maybe it was all languages.

Mewtwo and Celebi are version exclusives in PMD: Time and Darkness. Over on the GameFAQ's board somebody uploaded a save file with the Mewtwo and Celebi missions that can be sent via. local wireless. They do NOT have a wonder mail code so the only way to transfer them is via local wireless.

I wasn't able to send them to my Japanese copy of time. Writing my English save to the cart just deleted the save. The Sky editor doesn't have wonder mail support. I have no idea if local wireless works between NA and EU copies of Time/Darkness or if the saves are compatible.

Fossil Fighters
    Supposedly Fossil Fighters has the ability to send fossils to other games using some sort of launcher once you reach (rank 4?) in the game. I haven't played it far enough to test this out. According to the AltWFC discord, they have the Japanese and US events on their servers for download. I have a Japanese and US save of Champions. I'm not sure how far they are but if somebody has the knowledge of how to play the game to test the DLC/transfer or US/JP compatability, just message me.

Pokemon Ranger JP
    From what I've heard, the original Japanese Manaphy mission was an actual download and nobody on Project Pokemon has been able to find a save file with the Manaphy mission on it to preserve.

Pokemon Conquest
    Pokemon Conquest featured Wi-Fi download missions. Fans found codes to unlock the Wi-Fi missions that can be input. I have no idea if this works on the Japanese or EU releases though. I purchased a Japanese copy of Conquest but I don't have it in-hand to test yet.

I saw the list on the first post contained
    Call of Duty: World at War
    Animal Crossing
    The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
    Chocobo's Dungeon DS
    Civilization Revolution and somewhere in this thread somebody mentioned a Worms game.

Do these have DLC content or did they just all feature Wi-Fi support?

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
    TheTrueDream42 likes this.
  8. TheTrueDream42

TheTrueDream42 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Japanese Pokemon Conquest does have its own set of codes to unlock the events. And Animal Crossing definitely have online exclusive stuff. The rest I'm unsure about.

9. HaxAras

HaxAras Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I hope the Animal Crossing stuff was backed up somewhere.

I just got my Japanese copy of Conquest yesterday and while looking for the Japanese passwords, found this thread.

gbatemp.net/threads/pokemon-conquest-password-generator.329260/

So that solves that problem. As expected, writing my English Conquest save to my Japanese cart just corrupted/deleted the existing save.

10. johnxferreira

johnxferreira Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil
    What is the username and the password required to download the Ni no Kuni save?

11. wiccadwitch

wiccadwitch Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    hi I am new to this site and I just picked up diabolical box and wanted to use the save you have here to get all of the extra bonus daily puzzles no longer available. Anyway I have never overwritten any save files on any games. I literally have no idea where to start and cant seem to find a guide for the process. I have the new 3ds xl. I am in the US. Any help would be appreciated. Pointing me to a guide would be awesome. I probably need the using external save files on your 3ds for idiots version. Thanks in advance!

12. DeadOneWalking

DeadOneWalking Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    You need to hack you system. I used the following guide.
    https://3ds.hacks.guide/

InklingSquid likes this.
  13. mat128

mat128 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    Filetrip's dead, please tell me these were re-uploaded somewhere else.

HaxAras and Instandhaltung like this.
  14. Hiccup

Hiccup GBAtemp Advanced Fan

could you reupload?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

https://archive.org/details/preserv...threadsavefiledownloadsavailableon20191003.7z

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Preserving, unlocked, saves