ROM Hack [Repack] DS-Scene Rom Tool v1.0 build 1215 (Includes CMP and AP Database)

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello. 1111smiley_emoticons_seb_zylinder.gif

I've updated the databases the application downloads to RetroGameFan's files so everything should be good again now.

I'm in the process of decompiling the source code for github as I lost it in a HDD crash

Thank you for People like you.:bow:
Really great you maintain the Database,this is not self-evident.
(..very,very sorry for your HDD loss...)

Thank you very much for your Time and your work.:)

Reactions: Valery0p

GhostWolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was using TWiLight Menu on my 3DS for playing some older DS games, and apparently RocketRobz said that TWiLight AP patches games automatically? The problem is, I was still stuck on the boat in Dragon Quest V, which I guess is an issue if you don't AP patch it or something. Will this tool fix it? I'm also curious, did I just fail to use TWiLight menu's automatic AP patching correctly somehow, or is that just not a game that is covered in those automatic patches or something? Sorry for all the questions, just trying to figure this out.

Thunder Hawk

Firefox Master Race
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was using TWiLight Menu on my 3DS for playing some older DS games, and apparently RocketRobz said that TWiLight AP patches games automatically? The problem is, I was still stuck on the boat in Dragon Quest V, which I guess is an issue if you don't AP patch it or something. Will this tool fix it? I'm also curious, did I just fail to use TWiLight menu's automatic AP patching correctly somehow, or is that just not a game that is covered in those automatic patches or something? Sorry for all the questions, just trying to figure this out.
Ask in the TWiLight Menu++ thread instead of this one. I wouldn't know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse