Hacking OMG ITS FIXED! MLBIS, HH AND SS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
there are still lots of things that should be added,now that they can hack it,they should add none showing hidden files,folder navigation,and those little bits that the dstt team never bothered to add/fix.nothing,just wanted to say these things,because if nothing else is added to the dstt except for compatibility,its not gonna be a good gaming experience unlike newer cards do

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Xcyper33 said:
Please help. OMG. HELPP
remember use the latest modded version that Depravo uploaded,download the latest ysmenu i believe you have to leave it zipped and in the same folder?then run r4.bat,if that doesnt work,i dunno what will

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
rockstar99 said:
BoxShot said:
So why is ysmenu not worth it? It has alphabetical sorting and folders which is better than having one menu with every .nds file on it.
or use moonshell 2
thats what i did when i had a tt
good times
Don't have a dstt. Moonshell 2 still requires ysmenu. I'm using moonshell 2 + ysmenu on my super card.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
BoxShot said:
rockstar99 said:
BoxShot said:
So why is ysmenu not worth it? It has alphabetical sorting and folders which is better than having one menu with every .nds file on it.
or use moonshell 2
thats what i did when i had a tt
good times
Don't have a dstt. Moonshell 2 still requires ysmenu. I'm using moonshell 2 + ysmenu on my super card.
I menat if people dont like the ysmenu gui use moonshell 2
tongue.gif

Xcyper33

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lolzed said:
Xcyper33 said:
Please help. OMG. HELPP
remember use the latest modded version that Depravo uploaded,download the latest ysmenu i believe you have to leave it zipped and in the same folder?then run r4.bat,if that doesnt work,i dunno what will

Where? Link me please.

denieru7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
KAge56 said:
i uploaded it to gbatemp, if no one minds and if no one else did it o_o
i linked it to this thread for discussion

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=7227

Kage, REMOVE THIS FILE. it contains YSmenu and this is against the creator's wishes.

You can keep the mirror of the DSTT 1.17a07, just not with YSmenu in it.

Remove it, or I'll contact someone who'll remove it instead of you.

EDIT: sorry for the long wait, i was at school =P Check first post, I've uploaded the newest r4ysauto on the downloads section.

Acenima

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well the dstt does what it's post to fo for it's price. Compatibility is the only thing that needed and it can play 99% games if u want features then get one of those expensive cards, I got dstt to play my games features isn't important

votethedead

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HELP! I have a DSTT and
wacko.gif
wacko.gif
I deleted my old TT Menu folder and TTMENU.DAT and replaced them with this new firmwire and now everytime I try to load ANY rom it freezes before loading. I already triede to copy both files, only the TT Menu folder and only the TTMENU.DAT, still no roms load anymore. Please how do I fix this.

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yeah i always get that on my dstt too
mad.gif
,but im just gonna say,my dstt needs it's games and saves on the root,otherwise loading a rom would freeze,second,having ysmenu and the dstt firmware would make the ysmenu load roms,but the dstt menu freeze when loading roms,just saying,is any of these related to yours ^^?

votethedead

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lolzed said:
yeah i always get that on my dstt too
mad.gif
,but im just gonna say,my dstt needs it's games and saves on the root,otherwise loading a rom would freeze,second,having ysmenu and the dstt firmware would make the ysmenu load roms,but the dstt menu freeze when loading roms,just saying,is any of these related to yours ^^?

I've never had any problems loading the roms with previous kernels, even with the unofficial ones and I have all roms in a folder.
EDIT: I've never used YS menu on my DSTT.

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
try reformatting your card,if that doesnt work,nothing will(jokes)but if you can sacrifice,use ysmenu(i never use it because gui sux XD)it has all the features of dstt and a few more

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
if you have ttdldi or ttpatch on the root of the card deleate those and try to reformat your card if that doesnt work copy all the roms to your root

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Anybody here have a Xbox series S and a series X, is the performance difference noticeable? I...