Hacking [OLD] Loadiine backup loader for WiiU 5.3.2 ONLY (NO 5.4 NO 5.5!)

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
Really random question but loadiine related so plz don't moan anybody. Seeing as the wii u is capable of playing mp4 files (I think). Would it be possible for loadiine to load mp4 files? I'm just curious

Wekker

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Noob question:
1. can we go online?
2. how is the emunand here? I have wii with emunand i think, not sure if everythign runs on the emunand or not.
3. Any good guide to start hacking wii u from scratch? I find it very hard to find info about, was all ready hard for wii.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Noob question:
1. can we go online?
2. how is the emunand here? I have wii with emunand i think, not sure if everythign runs on the emunand or not.
3. Any good guide to start hacking wii u from scratch? I find it very hard to find info about, was all ready hard for wii.
1 no
2 no emunand for wiiu
3 wiiu unlike the wii doesnt have installs needed so all you need is 5.3.2 wiiu and bowser links.

fraret

A puffin
Trophies
Website
localhost
XP
Country
At this point Loadiine will always need an active internet connection. Isn't there any way to play my games offline?
Host the exploit and loadiine locally. Someone used a Wi-Fi SD card, but you can use your computer or an old router. If you want to use your computer, just block your wiiU's mac address in the router and the wiiU won't have internet access.

rickycoe123

Trophies
XP
Country
I have encountered an error with launching a game in loadiine.

One SDcard works perfect. an 8GB SD.
One MicroSD+Adapter 32GB that doesn't work.(Yes it is Fat32).

Anyone encountered these issues?

liomajor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sometimes files doesn't copy correctly and the files integrity is broken, make sure the md5 is ok for source and copy.

Another reason might be a bad cardreader/adapter or broken microsd.

Last edited by liomajor,

rickycoe123

Trophies
XP
Country
And another microSD card 64GB gives the error 'sd card not found or cannont be mounted'

I formatted that to Fat32 aswell..

startreker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Host the exploit and loadiine locally. Someone used a Wi-Fi SD card, but you can use your computer or an old router. If you want to use your computer, just block your wiiU's mac address in the router and the wiiU won't have internet access.
I gave my Wii U an improper default gateway so it can talk to my local workstation to get the webpage but has no chance of talking to Nintendo servers and accidently updated. I was taking a peak at the supposedly good DNS site that will filter out nintendo update but let you get to the store after doing the 5.5 spoof but for now happy with what I have.

I have my fingers crossed that xenoblade chronicles X can be made to work on 5.3.2 without having to do the firmware spoof.

currowth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

rickycoe123

Trophies
XP
Country
So, you feel the fact it was formatted by another program ( maybe one that isn't fully compatible with the real "FAT32")

Ive used the suggested program, Now transferring Xenoblade Chronicles over.. Will update you :D

startreker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, you feel the fact it was formatted by another program ( maybe one that isn't fully compatible with the real "FAT32")

Ive used the suggested program, Now transferring Xenoblade Chronicles over.. Will update you :D
I think someone else suggested but I highly recommend you make sure the partition is set to primary and not logical. I used EASEUS and at someone elses recommendation right clicked my SD card that was causing me issues and converted to the primary partition. After loading up games, everything is been working perfectly.

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Really random question but loadiine related so plz don't moan anybody. Seeing as the wii u is capable of playing mp4 files (I think). Would it be possible for loadiine to load mp4 files? I'm just curious
Yes, and no. It is possible to play mp4s via loadiine, but you wont be able to fast forward rewind etc in a lot of cases I assume, because youll replace something like the opening movie for a game. So, I guess it comes down to the game. If it (the game) has a movie viewer for the game videos as you unlock them, with controls, it might work perfect for that. As far as I know, the game's files need to be in mp4 to begin with though. You can use the same method to shrink some games a bit by properly re-encoding the mp4's with a lower bitrate and settings.

Hope this helps a little.

ihateu3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I figured that it wouldn't happen soon. I have plenty of games and other things to keep me occupied for a while, so I'm not super anxious for 5.5.0 support, so getting another system is unnecessary. I just wanted to get a general window of time for when to be on the lookout for it, since I'm sure I'll forget soon enough, if that makes sense

Thanks for the reply, it's not like I'm not expecting it within the next few days or weeks even. Like I mentioned above, I just wanted to get a general timeframe for when to be on the lookout for it, since this isn't a site I visit often and I'm most likely going to forget at some point to check for updates

The reason it is being held back is because as soon as they release it, Nintendo will see how they hacked it and patch it. So they are waiting Nintendo out, trying to ensure the exploit that currently works for 5.5, will also work with future Nintendo firmware updates. If they show Nintendo all their cards now without buying time for themselves to find more exploits, it is game over.

In short, they are trying to buy time to find a hack that Nintendo cannot patch in the future. It is probably going to be awhile...

Last edited by ihateu3,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: