Hacking [OLD] Loadiine backup loader for WiiU 5.3.2 ONLY (NO 5.4 NO 5.5!)

CHARLES1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm having problems updating mario maker if anyone can help me?

I update with uwizard but it's not decrypting some files. I'm missing the system files it downloaded and a few from another folder. I can see them in the decrypt log but they aren't in the folders. I think this is why I'm getting freezes trying to access the mario Maker menu while in create mod. Any help? I don't know how to use nusgrabber and gui version doesn't work anymore. Help?
Im having the same problems as you; uwizard sometimes creates code/content folders and sometimes it doesn't. Maybe it's better to try to find an updated backup although there must be another way of updating as I find nusgrabber very tricky. Regards

Loke

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
no. everything is for 5.3.2 at the moment so might be worth updateing to 5.3.2 or just wait and hope that someday someone will help your firmware out

But there is a kernal exploit available for lower versions right? Isn't loadliine able to run on these exploits?

Shuny

I'm in yr forum, reading yr postz
Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France
But there is a kernal exploit available for lower versions right? Isn't loadliine able to run on these exploits?
Yes, but no one wants to waste time porting Loadiine and other homebrew to an older firmware. You should update to 5.3.2 if you want to use all the cool stuff, otherwise you're stuck. And while 4.1 is supposed to have IOSU exploit, it seems unlikely that it will ever be released.

Reactions: jammybudga777

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, but no one wants to waste time porting Loadiine and other homebrew to an older firmware. You should update to 5.3.2 if you want to use all the cool stuff, otherwise you're stuck. And while 4.1 is supposed to have IOSU exploit, it seems unlikely that it will ever be released.
and even if iosU is released on a lower firmware im sure there will eventually be a way to get access it on later firmwares (nobody knows tbh).just at the moment 5.3.2 has kernel/web exploits and loadiine.

lex luthor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question and sorry it is been answered before. When extracting a wud do we still have to do the Title Key and Common Key procedure as showed in the video or it doesn't apply with newer Loadiine revs?

Mikenuun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have a question and sorry it is been answered before. When extracting a wud do we still have to do the Title Key and Common Key procedure as showed in the video or it doesn't apply with newer Loadiine revs?
You still need them.

Loadiinee loads the extracted files from a .WUD from your SD Card.
To extract the files, you still need the keys.

Reactions: AlBa

Azel

Trophies
XP
Country
France
just wanted to give some feedback : tried my first out of region game, Game & Wario (NTSC-U) on my PAL wii u, set to french, the game loads perfectly in french, should also work with at least spanish. (would have switched to english but it's a pain to do on wii u (incompatible account, DRC has to reflash etc)

(btw, you guys should try this game if you haven't, it's really good, and has the merit to REALLY use the wii u gamepad/DRC :))

Reactions: fiveighteen

cypher007

Trophies
XP
Country
ive tried umpteen times to load the loadiine kernal from at least 2 sites listed on my 5.3.2E. it just doesnt work, i get a black screen with pixels or freeze.

am i missing something here? i dont have a game in the drive as i was going to do it using mii maker.

do i need a hard cat5 connection or am i going to have to host this myself.

do i need to remove the SD card first?

once i get the loadiine kernal to eventually load do i need to load it every time i want to play a backup? or just load loadiine v4.

fraret

A puffin
Trophies
Website
localhost
XP
Country
ive tried umpteen times to load the loadiine kernal from at least 2 sites listed on my 5.3.2E. it just doesnt work, i get a black screen with pixels or freeze.
he and
am i missing something here? i dont have a game in the drive as i was going to do it using mii maker.

once i get the loadiine kernal to eventually load do i need to load it every time i want to play a backup? or just load loadiine v4.
Read the stickies, they explain everything. You need to run the loadiine exploit for first time, and it can take a lot of tries (or run at first). There are posts that explain tricks on how to get the exploit working with not so many tries. But you're doing everything OK, just keep trying to run the loadiine kernel until it works. Then load loadiine vLatest and you're done.
And yes, you need to run the kernel every time you start the wii U, but it shouldn’t take more than 3 tries once you get it working for first time (and you'll won't have to shut down the wii U when the kernel exploit fails).

Last edited by fraret,

j82k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Try this:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/help-wi...creen-with-glitches-dots.403683/#post-5819714

Reactions: cypher007

Fjar

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Can someone tell me if Splatoon (USA Version) got a reprint with a new update? i will got a Splatoon but i wanna be sure if it have the right update to make this hax

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :hrth::toot::grog::toot::hrth: +1