Hacking [OLD] Loadiine backup loader for WiiU 5.3.2 ONLY (NO 5.4 NO 5.5!)

cypher007

Trophies
XP
Country
ok figured it.

normally my kid uses the pad like a 3ds. but i didnt launch in that mode so the TV had the intro movie with sound and on the pad without sound.

Last edited by cypher007,

DeeeFoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know that 5.5.0 support hasn't happened yet, but how often should I check back here for updates on it? Should I wait a few months? (since we don't know how long it'll actually take). Or is it something that could happen at any time, and I should check back here often? Sorry if that sounded weird, this isn't a website I frequent often

Cyanopsis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a question that I don't think has been asked before. Whenever I get a hard freeze on the wiiu (like white screen with pixels or when it hangs on the "press A to install..."), the Internet connection to the wiiu fails completely. When I reboot, I can't connect back to EclipseSin or any other site, even when I have the wiiu turned off for several minutes. Eventually, after a long while, I can get back up. This problem must be on the router side, right?

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a question that I don't think has been asked before. Whenever I get a hard freeze on the wiiu (like white screen with pixels or when it hangs on the "press A to install..."), the Internet connection to the wiiu fails completely. When I reboot, I can't connect back to EclipseSin or any other site, even when I have the wiiu turned off for several minutes. Eventually, after a long while, I can get back up. This problem must be on the router side, right?
nah, its the wii u i think. in any case, i just go into settings again and back out again.

Cyanopsis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
nah, its the wii u i think. in any case, i just go into settings again and back out again.
This is not the race attack problem, it's when you are forced to reboot your console because of a system hang. Even then, after rebooting, I can't get back online because there isn't an Internet connection available. Only a lengthier (10-15) minutes wait with the console turned off seems to get me back online. Next time, I'll try restarting my router as well.

CubeLer

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This is not the race attack problem, it's when you are forced to reboot your console because of a system hang. Even then, after rebooting, I can't get back online because there isn't an Internet connection available. Only a lengthier (10-15) minutes wait with the console turned off seems to get me back online. Next time, I'll try restarting my router as well.
I have the self Problem.

Bye

Believ3r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Exact same thing happens to me

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I know that 5.5.0 support hasn't happened yet, but how often should I check back here for updates on it? Should I wait a few months? (since we don't know how long it'll actually take). Or is it something that could happen at any time, and I should check back here often? Sorry if that sounded weird, this isn't a website I frequent often

It could happen anytime, maybe soon maybe not, but since you'd need 3 things to achieve what you want, it may not happen too fast for your case.

For 5.5.0 You need :
- The userspace exploit for that firmware (it is private)
- The kernel exploit for that firmware (Even more private than the userspace one)
- Loadiine ported to that firmware, (I believe it has been done by Mr Rean before so it might not take that long to be available once the exploits are public).

So I think it's unlikely that you'd see Loadiine ready for your 5.5.0 in the next few days, so maybe check once a week? or even once a month? you decide ;). No one can really tell how the scene would develope even tonight, let alone tomorrow or next days. For example if Hykem finishes his IOSU exploit work, he would release it all ready to use and works up to 5.5.0 which will not only give you what 5.3.2 already have but also possibilities like USB HDD support with Loadiine ;).

Reactions: leonmagnus99

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Almost definitely router related, I've never had to wait any longer than it takes to reboot the WiiU.

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
Tbh, it's not something that will happen next week. It'll probably take a while. If you can justify it to yourself, see if you can get a second hand 5.3.2 system. I found one for only $100 on eBay that didn't come with the gamepad.

lex luthor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why?

Attachments

• cool.jpg
    cool.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 335

DeeeFoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tbh, it's not something that will happen next week. It'll probably take a while. If you can justify it to yourself, see if you can get a second hand 5.3.2 system. I found one for only $100 on eBay that didn't come with the gamepad.
I figured that it wouldn't happen soon. I have plenty of games and other things to keep me occupied for a while, so I'm not super anxious for 5.5.0 support, so getting another system is unnecessary. I just wanted to get a general window of time for when to be on the lookout for it, since I'm sure I'll forget soon enough, if that makes sense

It could happen anytime, maybe soon maybe not, but since you'd need 3 things to achieve what you want, it may not happen too fast for your case.

For 5.5.0 You need :
- The userspace exploit for that firmware (it is private)
- The kernel exploit for that firmware (Even more private than the userspace one)
- Loadiine ported to that firmware, (I believe it has been done by Mr Rean before so it might not take that long to be available once the exploits are public).

So I think it's unlikely that you'd see Loadiine ready for your 5.5.0 in the next few days, so maybe check once a week? or even once a month? you decide ;). No one can really tell how the scene would develope even tonight, let alone tomorrow or next days. For example if Hykem finishes his IOSU exploit work, he would release it all ready to use and works up to 5.5.0 which will not only give you what 5.3.2 already have but also possibilities like USB HDD support with Loadiine ;).
Thanks for the reply, it's not like I'm not expecting it within the next few days or weeks even. Like I mentioned above, I just wanted to get a general timeframe for when to be on the lookout for it, since this isn't a site I visit often and I'm most likely going to forget at some point to check for updates

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Traps