Hacking Help with freezing screen loading exploit (black screen with glitches dots)

hyrulebr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yesterday I tried to hack two consoles:

an old Deluxe version that my friend never updated from 5.3.2 (lucky guy!)

and a new Mario 3d World bundle (disc copy) that came in the box with 2.1.1 system nenu installed

My friend wii u works every 1 to 3 tries. Eventually freeze but never with black screen. Even when it didn't work we can read the message about failure and try again without having to power off console.

But mine new system I tried more than 20 times since yesterday and I only got freezing screen or got a glitch and the gamepad screen goes black with white dots. It seems with the screen of failure (black with white text) but everything messy. I cannot try again before I press the power button on console (gamepad power button just power off the gamepad but no the console).

What I'm doing wrong?

I updated my system menu with Mario party 10 directly from 2.1.1 to 5.3.2.
New user with no nintendo network link
disabled automatic downloads and quick start
played nintendoland for 10 minutes.
I'm using a gamepad from a old deluxe system I have (system menu 5.5) and I synced it to the new console and leave the new gamepad unopen in the box.

Tried both EclipseSin : http://eclipsesin.github.io/ and Fix94 : http://fix94.no-ip.org/wiiu/

Tried Kernel, multi-kernel and loadiine kernel. Freezing or black screen

Please help me. I only bought this new system to hack it...

Mauricio

Attachments

• IMG_2116.JPG
    IMG_2116.JPG
    775.3 KB · Views: 458

hyrulebr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi,

Now I put out of box the new gamepad. Since the gamepad updates too (out of box 2.1.1) i delete asll internet connection synced new gamepad and console ask to update gamepad. I updated the gamepad (system menu still 5.3.2) but have same results (black screen with white dots in gamepad and sometimes red dots on tv).

Even earlier hacks like "HELLOWORLD" didn't works. (same messy black screen with white dots).

Please someone help me!

Mauricio

Attachments

• IMG_2118.JPG
    IMG_2118.JPG
    814.5 KB · Views: 348

lordhell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I had the same problem, here's the fix (seems crazy, but worked).
1. Open the internet browser, go to any website, go to home
2. Open configuration, exit to home
3. Open internet browser, power off.
4. Turn on, and try kernel exploit, it should work without freeze (black screen with white dots).

hyrulebr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
WOW

Worked!!!

How do you find out this solution? Now I remember that my friend wii u opens automatically nintendo website everytime you go to the browser...

I saw you are from Brazil too:

Isso foi o verdadeiro jeitinho brasileiro!!!

Thanks

Mauricio

Reactions: lordhell

lordhell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I just saw on another forum this solution and worked for me, i really dont remeber where i found.
Anyway it's always good to help! Especially a brazilian fellow =)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: We get 37 versions of Super Mario Bros but 0 of Beast Busters