Hacking [OLD] Loadiine backup loader for WiiU 5.3.2 ONLY (NO 5.4 NO 5.5!)

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
"www" : no loadiine server
"www-for-server" : use the loadiine server

The loadiine server give the possibility to visualize what files are loaded by the game. It can be useful ;), if you see that the game is stuck on a file that does not exist for example.
In order to use the "www-for-server" files, you have to modify the payload532.html with your PC IP address. The Readme explains how to do it.

Ahhh so just for general modding/use, use the www but if it isn't loading then use the Server and server WWW files? I think I get it now. Thanks :)

dakster203

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
There is no such method for the moment, I will soon release a tool to dump rpx and rpl, but it doesn't work with splatoon.

First of all, thank you for doing this amazing job, you are helping the community a lot!
I have a question, if you can't answer it's ok, i can deal with that.
I know that this is just the first step but, Can you tell us a aproximate date when you will have the USB loader and the 5.5.0 exploit done?
Again, thank you very much for the awesome work!

golden45

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ahhh so just for general modding/use, use the www but if it isn't loading then use the Server and server WWW files?
Nop, basically the "www-for-server" is the same as "www", but it allows you to see logs on your computer. It still loads the game the same way, but when a file is opened by the game, the name of this file is sent to the server . It's useful when a game crashes, to know what happened.

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Nop, basically the "www-for-server" is the same as "www", but it allows you to see logs on your computer. It still loads the game the same way, but when a file is opened by the game, the name of this file is sent to the server . It's useful when a game crashes, to know what happened.

Okay so, this should all be correct then?

1. Setup your SD Card (see below)

2. In the Internet Browser, Launch the included kernel exploit on your Web Server (www/kexploit)
(You need to have a web server running, with the WWW folder contents accessible)
(You need a modified kernel exploit that sets 0xA0000000 virtual memory range to 0x10000000 physical memory address)

3. Relaunch the Internet Browser

4. Launch loadiine (www/loadiine), it should return to the Pause Menu. Exit to Home Menu.

5. Insert your SD Card into the Wii U, if it's not already done.

6. Launch Mii Maker. The loadiine menu should open. Now, Select your App/Game using the D-Pad and press A.

7. Mii Maker will finish loading. Quit the application.

8. Launch Super Smash Bros and wait for your Game/Application to load.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
@golden45 - sorry if it was explained before, but why can't we get rpx + rpl from splatoon?
is it something nintendo has done with recent games, and so we might not be able to dump the newer games? or is it just something unique to splatoon...?

Kekskrümel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It's exactly the same exploit with one difference.

Instead of setting the virtual address memory 0xA0000000 to physical memory 0x31000000, it is set to physical memory 0x10000000.
This way I can access other parts of the memory (used to copy the rpx and rpl files before loading the game).

You can't run pygecko or cafiine with this kernel exploit. (or you have to change some addresses in code)

edit : this kernel exploit is only intended to be used with loadiine

First thx for your work.

Looks like the changed mapping of the memory also break the gamepad to gamecube control adapter tweak.

Is the some way with changing adresses to get both working at the same time ?

Thx

dezso

Trophies
XP
Country
I need a bit of help. It was working for the first time, but since then the kexploit does not load (black screen 90% of time and freeze 10% of time). Cleared the cookies, tried resetting browser data, no joy. Is there anything else I can try.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah been there had that no fun