Hacking [OLD] Loadiine backup loader for WiiU 5.3.2 ONLY (NO 5.4 NO 5.5!)

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I need a bit of help. It was working for the first time, but since then the kexploit does not load (black screen 90% of time and freeze 10% of time). Cleared the cookies, tried resetting browser data, no joy. Is there anything else I can try.

Are all the files good on your web server?

deathn0te

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
do we need to block all nintendo update servers? or can i just delete all internet settings and load the exploit from my pc or sdcard ?

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I did, unfortunately the same result. I guess I can wait for the next version. Thanks for the help anyway.
Worst case scenario... have you tried turning it off and on again?

Having some experience in IT and the Modding/Backup community, I know that sometimes they just dont work.

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for example, when launching an US game on EUR console, it can try to access some files that do not exist because the game is looking for the region specific file (ex: videoEUR.mp4), simply copying the US file and rename it to match the EUR file could work.
For most of the game it is not a problem because they have the data of every regions on the disk.
So maybe it's possible to delete the unused region files and save some more space ;)

Reactions: Skater4599

stsaerox

As old as the NES
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
The .rpx files are like .exe in windows (executables)
The .rpl files are like .dll in windows (libraries)

If we had a method to generate rpx files, it could lead to homebrew with sd card support yes :)

How do we backup our games to get those files? I can't figure out how discU works...

We can backup both downloaded and physical media games right?

Last edited by stsaerox,

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do we backup our games to get those files? I can't figure out how discU works...
We can't "backup our games" until golden45 finishes/releases his RPX/RPL extractor, but if you already have a WUD on your computer you can extract the RPX/RPL from that using UWizard or DiscU.

I'd recommend using UWizard to extract most games (since it's more noob-friendly with a GUI), but DiscU usage from the command line is:
DiscU.exe disckey.bin game.wud ckey.bin

So, in the same folder, you need:
  • DiscU.exe (and libeay32.dll)
  • The Title Key for your game named disckey.bin
  • Your game named game.wud
  • The Common Key for the Wii U named ckey.bin
Run that command and it should extract it for you.

Reactions: stsaerox

Doumekxkai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So maybe it's possible to delete the unused region files and save some more space ;)
I've tested Nes Remix Pack USA in my EUR console, and it worked after a little tweak.
I've only duplicated the "USen" folder and renamed to "EUes". then the game loads the US information without freezing.

Could be cool if loadiine could set fake system lang for out-region games. But for now, manualy fix is the best way(If you know what are you doing, ofc)

And I've separated the IP to the server from the unescape string. It's more easy to change the IP if it's needed

Code:
<script>
var serverIp = "%uc0a8%u614a%u0126"; //192.168.1.38
unescape(".....102%u3d40"+serverIp+"%u639.....");

Reactions: fiveighteen

stsaerox

As old as the NES
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I'd recommend using UWizard to extract most games (since it's more noob-friendly with a GUI), but DiscU usage from the command line is:
DiscU.exe disckey.bin game.wud ckey.bin

I never trust the gui version I couldn't find the command for discU.
but if you already have a WUD on your computer
I have crediars "wi" file and used it to spoof firmware. I don't get it.... How do I use it? Am I supposed to use it somehow to "read" my "eshop downloaded" game? I have to it exploit first?

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never trust the gui version I couldn't find the command for discU.

I have crediars "wi" file and used it to spoof firmware. I don't get it.... How do I use it? Am I supposed to use it somehow to "read" my "eshop downloaded" game? I have to it exploit first?
You don't even need to spoof to use Loadiine. You have to have the WUD on your computer, download it from the internet.
Where do I get the kernel exploit
modified
First post. The modified kernel exploit is packaged in Loadiine.
Can someone help me with a noob friendly tutorial on how to do this?
I should have one up in The Definitive Guide to Wii U Hacking by the end of the weekend.

Whysohacky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You don't even need to spoof to use Loadiine. You have to have the WUD on your computer, download it from the internet.
First post. The modified kernel exploit is packaged in Loadiine.
I should have one up in The Definitive Guide to Wii U Hacking by the end of the weekend.
Thanks but I just checked my Wii U and its updated to 5.50 E so i cant do anything now, ill just wait.

matto21

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
come mettere le cartelle loadiine
in SD
Super Mario 3D World
2015-10-03_164419.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Fevirre @ Fevirre: https://gbatemp.net/threads/setting-up-and-modding-mkt-to-use-custom-music.655911/