ROM Hack Official translation requests topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

xshoyz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to also suggest the translation of the Death Note Game(s), seeing as how it's been 2 years since their Japanese release so it's obvious they're not going to be localized, especially seeing as how the Anime has already finished as far as I know, so it's not like there's any reason to wait longer.

herriot126

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's been some time now.............and i'm beggining to wonder if anyone will answer my request of a translation of the game Naruto Shippuden: Dairasen:Kage Bunshin Emaki!. Please i'm begging anyone to translate it.

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
herriot126 said:
It's been some time now.............and i'm beggining to wonder if anyone will answer my request of a translation of the game Naruto Shippuden: Dairasen:Kage Bunshin Emaki!. Please i'm begging anyone to translate it.
Geez Begging won't change anything, if anyone was interested in the game they would have posted here otherwise there's no need to spam the topic with useless posts. And as a reminder out of all the translation requests here none of them have become a translation project so it's pointless.

Tears of Insanit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Game name
Shinseiki Evangelion Ayanami Ikusei Keikaku DS with Asuka Hokan Keikaku

Release date
September 28th, 2008

Game info
Ever play Princess Maker? Well, the genre of the game is exactly the same as Princess Makers, only with Evangelion. The game is played bookwise, ie sideways. In short, you take Rei (or Asuka, if you've unlocked her), from Evangelion, and you choose her schedule for every week on Sunday and train her. Your decisions affect your relationship with her, and can even change the plotline of Evangelion somewhat. For example, you can make Rei become an otaku, or you can make her fall in love with you. All lines (sans the main character, ie you) are voiced. If you've ever watched and enjoyed Evangelion, it should be fairly simple to go through this! The only problem one might face, I would imagine, would be the naming system, in which you write in hiragana or katakana to name yourself.

I'm absolutely sure this game won't make it out to the west. For one this, despite Evangelion's popularity, it's still more a cult hit. Secondly, Princess Maker type games aren't popular at all in the west, as evidenced by the cancellation of the Princess Maker 2 translation. I'm not sure about it's popularity in Japan, but it IS popular enough to have spawned 3 remakes!

Screenshots
946580_102915_front.jpg

donut2790

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game: Puyo Pop Fever 2

I know it was released about 5 years ago but...

If someone could translate just the basic menus, that would be amazing! No need for dialogue really.

puypuyofever2_dsjpboxboxart_160w.jpg
rolleyes.gif

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
donut2790 said:
Game: Puyo Pop Fever 2

I know it was released about 5 years ago but...

If someone could translate just the basic menus, that would be amazing! No need for dialogue really.

puypuyofever2_dsjpboxboxart_160w.jpg
rolleyes.gif
Look at the correct format for requesting a translation and try again. If you're not gonna do it right, don't do it at all.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
it's probably already been requested but if not, I'd be most grateful for even a basic translation of Destiny Links since to my knowledge there is no plan to ever release it in any language I can comprehend. I don't even have a clue where to begin but if there is anything I can do to assist someone who actually knows what they're doing, I'm more than willing to pull my weight on this one.

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Blaze163 said:
it's probably already been requested but if not, I'd be most grateful for even a basic translation of Destiny Links since to my knowledge there is no plan to ever release it in any language I can comprehend. I don't even have a clue where to begin but if there is anything I can do to assist someone who actually knows what they're doing, I'm more than willing to pull my weight on this one.
I don't see a reason for it for not coming to the US, remember such things don't happen overnight.
If you're still eager for a translation go to http://www.romhacking.net and read your ass off.

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Besides, we don't need it requested twice. I already mentioned Puyo Puyo Fever 2.

As for Destiny Links, too soon to start a translation. Wait until it's more clear whether or not a US release will happen. Translators can pick up the game then.

LD560

Trophies
XP
Country
Game name
(Tales of Hearts)
ToHcover.png

Release date
(December 18, 2008)

Game info
(Tales of Hearts (?????????) is the eleventh mothership title in the Tales series, Out of battle, Tales of Hearts has similar gameplay to other titles in the series. The player visits various towns throughout the game, in which they can talk to various NPCs, buy items, and progress the story. The player also goes to dungeons, which contain various enemies, treasures, and puzzles, in which the Sorcerer's Ring, a recurring item in the series, may play a part in solving. After battles, the player acquires gald to buy various things, and experience points, which goes toward leveling up the party. When traveling between towns and dungeons, the player travels through the field map, which contains no enemies. While on the field map the player may go through "field dungeons", which do contain enemies. In both dungeons and field dungeons, enemies are visible, and can be engaged in battle when touched.

The game will more than likely never appear in the Western world, as the Tales handhelds [Tempest and Innocnece]{other than Tales of Phantasia for GBA} have never seen a western release)

Screenshots
Here's a link to the vid on Tales of Hearts

Your offering
(Only that Namco are crazy for not releasing all of the tales series games that they can to the EU and the other western countries)

@poomsss0: Thats how you request a game to be translated, try reading the first post.

Also I actually am requesting this myself by the way, I would love too see this one translated just watch the video too see why
smile.gif

cesclarenas

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Minnesinger said:
My first ever post here and no less than 3 requests:

Game name:
Death Note - Kira Game

Release date:
Feb 15, 2007 - Japan

Game info:
Based on the manga Death Note. Action/Adventure. Loads of text and looks somewhat like Phoenix Wright. Game made by Konami. No release in west since the Death Note manga didn't get/have a wide enough fanbase over here.

Screenshots
main.jpg

ss1.gif

ss3.gif

ss2.gif

ss1.gif

ss2.jpg

ss3.jpg

ss4.jpg

ss5.jpg

ss2.gif

ss1.gif

ss3.gif

ss5.gif

ss4.gif

Game trailers:

Official Homepage:
http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/deathnote/kiragame/index.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game name:
Death Note - L wo Tsugu Mono

Release date:
Jul 12, 2007 - Japan

Game info:
Based on the manga Death Note. Action/Adventure/Strategy. Game made by Konami. No release in west since the Death Note manga didn't get/have a wide enough fanbase here.

Screenshots:
Cant find any good. However the trailers and official homepage gives you a good idea.

Game trailers:

Official homepage:
http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/deathnote/l/index.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game name:
L - The Prologue to Death Note - Rasen no Wana

Release date:
Feb 07, 2008 - Japan

Game info:
Based on the manga Death Note. Adventure. Game made by Konami. Same as the two others. HOWEVER! The official homepage has some english on it and it says something (in japaneese) about Warner Brothers and a feature film (I think). This one might accually make it overseas?

Screenshots:
Same for screens on this one. Official homepage and game trailers gives you a good hint.

Game trailers:

Official homepage:
http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/deathnote/
This is my first time here... maybe I can't helo too much, but I really want this game translated too. I lived in Japan for something more than a year and maybe I can help a little with the translations. And obviously... I don't know that much about programming and hacking stuff... but if I can help to it in anyway (like a VERY easy way on traslating it) I'm gonna do my best!

LD560

Trophies
XP
Country
I just reliased that this game is no longer being translated, so thought I'd suggest it see if anyones interested
smile.gif

Game name
(Tales of the Tempest)
TotT_cover.jpg

Release date
(October 26, 2006)

Game info
Tales of the Tempest (???? ?? ? ?????,) is a console role-playing game in the Tales series developed by Dimps and Namco Tales Studio's sound staff for the Nintendo DS. Throughout the history of the continent of Areura, a race of beast-people called the Lycanth dominated. The Lycanth came to build a sophisticated civilization and an orderly society. They developed their own unique physique, with high physical strength and a strong spirit. However, technology appeared for which the civilization was not ready. A large number of Lycanth were slaughtered by this forbidden technology. While mass-slaughter had not been the intent, it nevertheless caused the nation to descend into civil war, in a conflict eventually called the "Beast War". With the Lycanth having lost the greater bulk of their population, the leaders transferred the right to rule the continent to the Humans (hito), which was then a small and weak race. As disorder continued to plague the diminishing Lycanth population, the Humans reconstructed the nation and returned the land to prosperity.

The Humans came to think of the Lycanth as the "race which ruined the world", and made their intent to mass-exterminate the Lycanth known. While Lycanth are normally Human-like, the Humans came to believe that the Lycanth were dangerous in their beast-forms due to their lack of ability to think. Under the order of the king, the church began to exterminate the Lycanth under acts of heresy. The knights were armed in preparation for any invasions or uprising by foreign nations and the Lycanth alike. A Lycanth extermination movement, called the "Lycanth Hunt", was launched and encouraged the population to turn in Lycanth for rewards.

One day, an injured knight arrived at a village. Areura's disturbances and conflicts now became the focus of Caius's attention...

Tales of the Tempest utilizes the "3-on-3 Linear Motion Battle System" (3on3-LMBS). "3-on-3" refers to the fact that this is a 3D battle system based on Tales of Rebirth's "3 Line LMBS". [2] Like the "3 Line" system, 3on3-LMBS places combatants on a battlefield with 3 linear planes. Players can move between these three planes at will, and unlike in the "3 Line" system, they can attack enemies on other planes by adjusting their position.

The game also features the "beastman transformation" system, where Lycanth characters are able to morph into their beast form during battle, which increases their strength and attack power.[3] Like other Tales games, cooking is featured, as well as "camp skits", which allows the player to learn more about the personalities of the characters.

A multiplayer mode is present to take advantage of the DS's wireless capabilities. The mode is enabled by an item found in one of the dungeons of the game, "Eleusis's Key". Different players can journey through the same game world using their own characters, and combat can be initiated when they come into contact. While items and gald earned in the multiplayer mode can be carried over to the single-player mode, any experience gained will not

The game will more than likely never appear in the Western world, as the Tales handhelds [Innocnece and Hearts]{other than Tales of Phantasia for GBA} have never seen a western release)

Screenshots
Here's a link to the vid on Tales of the Tempest

Your offering
(Only that Namco are crazy for not releasing all of the tales series games that they can to the EU and the other western countries)

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Dr.Stiles said:
Hehe Moo said:
biggrin.gif
Have any of these requests actually been executed?

Actually, I agree. PLEASE start them. I really want to play A LOT of the games posted on this thread. :/
Posting in this thread won't magically make your requests come to life. This thread is basically just to give our FEW translators some ideas on what thye may want to translate next. If they're not interested, then they most likely won't translate the game. Don't come in here and make your request expecting it to be taken up and worked on immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, that was fun to watch. +1