Gaming Ocarina of Time 3DS thread

Jono1250

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
FREAKING AUSTRALIA!!!!! WHY DO WE HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THE 30th!!!!
I already per-ordered mine with my limited edition Ocarina of Time ocarina!

Keva

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My preorder from GAME has been sent
biggrin.gif

KinGamer7

Trophies
XP
Country
Keva said:
My preorder from GAME has been sent
biggrin.gif
Same here! My last exam is tomorrow afternoon, as well - as soon as that's finished, I have no more lessons to attend and a huge break to enjoy. Bliss!
biggrin.gif

KinGamer7

Trophies
XP
Country
sergster1 said:
WTF EUROPE. You're NOT content getting the games TWO days earlier than us so you HAVE to break street date? So help me GOD I hope whatever game stores are breaking the street date get FINED big time.
QUOTE(sergster1 @ Jun 13 2011, 03:20 AM) I'm still contemplating whether or not to beg the guys at Gamestop to break street date and sell me the game early or if nintendo world decides to break street date camp out there on saturday to pick it up like i did with pokemon black and white and forgo my gamestop preorder. ._.;
Explain.

Luk@s

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Oh man, waiting for something you want really bad is simply......bad
laugh.gif
I have to wait until 17th, that's the date of release for Europe, i hope this stands for Slovenia as well!
rolleyes.gif

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
The shop next to me has been selling the game since Saturday evening or so.

I will only get it Sunday because that's when I'll get my birthday presents

Please kill me

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm just gonna wait a week until I get my next paycheck. Not much point in selling a tonne of dvds and stuff to raise money for a game I already have two other versions of, is there? I'm still buying it, I'm just not going out of my way for it. I just hope the bonus money I earn from our new 'earn 1% of every transaction' scheme is enough to cover my monumental expenses next Friday. Two months of bills to pay since I didn't pay my bills this month, my usual expenses, and of course Zelda on the 24th and Resident Evil Mercenaries on the 1st. Might have to ask my dad if I can have my birthday present ridiculously early this year
frown.gif

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow so much impatience over this. I hate going into gamestop, but I got a $50 gift card so well might as well get this remix/re-release for free eh?

I haven't seriously given it a go beyond the Deku Tree stuff since it came out, so for me it will be like a new game with some ahh that's familiar type moments. I hope I still enjoy it, preferred Wind Waker over this one in all honesty.
biggrin.gif

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pong20302000 said:
wasnt sure if anyone mentioned the Easter egg
Skyward Sword pictures that appear throughout the game

[youtube]http://youtu.be/owIvT2_VTP8[/youtube]

dont watch if you dont want a spoiler to what it is
Hot damn, those graphics look pretty nice.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you know what propbly would of made wind waker a hell of a lot better? If they would of had two more quest with the location of the islands, teasures and hearts changed in each.

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Amiti said:
Sadly my local Gamestop is not part of the Saturday Early Release but I'm sure hoping it may open a little early on Sunday.

COME ON SUNDAY.

They actually changed up what they page said. Instead of it saying that you can recieve a copy early it now only says you have an opportunity to try the game out soooooo there isn't much we'll be missing out on anyway
happy.gif

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nebz said:
Amiti said:
Sadly my local Gamestop is not part of the Saturday Early Release but I'm sure hoping it may open a little early on Sunday.

COME ON SUNDAY.

They actually changed up what they page said. Instead of it saying that you can recieve a copy early it now only says you have an opportunity to try the game out soooooo there isn't much we'll be missing out on anyway
happy.gif
Wait, they said that before? Wow. I'm still excited about this pre-release, cause I can now ask this Nintendo rep a few questions...

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Slyakin said:
Nebz said:
Amiti said:

COME ON SUNDAY.

happy.gif
Wait, they said that before? Wow. I'm still excited about this pre-release, cause I can now ask this Nintendo rep a few questions...
That would be cool. Bug the hell out of 'em with questions!

But yeah... Previously, it said:
6/18: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for 3DS preview event Saturday, 1pm to 5pm. Guests in attendence will have the opportunity to buy Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time one day early at the event.
Lines may form early at some locations - call your local participating store for details.[/p]

but now it says "Guests in attendance will have the opportunity to try out Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time one day early at the event."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Probably because the game cover looks like it's meant for little kids