Gaming Ocarina of Time 3DS thread

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Amiti said:
It worries me about the CD now. A lot of GameStops won't open until 11AM (unless they will open early). My chances of getting that CD have probably dropped. Thanks Target. >_>

The CD is a pre-order bonus (you don't get it unless you pre-ordered). If you pre-ordered, they hold your copy for like 2 days before they sell it to someone else.

D

Deleted User

lithium210 said:
Amiti said:
It worries me about the CD now. A lot of GameStops won't open until 11AM (unless they will open early). My chances of getting that CD have probably dropped. Thanks Target. >_>

same here. Just called two of my local targets and they already sold out.
sad.gif

My city only has one Target but it's not worth the gas money to drive out there to get Zelda when I'm a mere three miles away from GameStop.

I asked Nintendo via email at what time their CD Promotion starts but man, it might not help our case.
closedeyes.gif

QUOTE(m3rox @ Jun 14 2011, 07:56 PM)
The CD is a pre-order bonus (you don't get it unless you pre-ordered). If you pre-ordered, they hold your copy for like 2 days before they sell it to someone else.
But the CD is a bonus through Nintendo isn't that right? You have the register the game through Nintendo to get the CD. It won't matter if you preordered the game or not, you just need the pin from the game.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
m3rox said:
Amiti said:

Err... no, the CD is a Club Nintendo bonus for registering your product once you get it. At least, here in the States (I dunno if the CD is being given elsewhere).

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Amiti said:
lithium210 said:
Amiti said:

same here. Just called two of my local targets and they already sold out.
sad.gif
My city only has one Target but it's not worth the gas money to drive out there to get Zelda when I'm a mere three miles away from GameStop.

I asked Nintendo via email at what time their CD Promotion starts but man, it might not help our case.
closedeyes.gif

Same boat as you. My nearest Target is completely further than 3 Gamestop's I have surrounding me. I'm kind of forced buying and pre-ordering games at each of those 3 since driving across the way seems to be a hassle @_@

I hope we'll all be able to get the CD still but I won't complain if I don't... I 'll be too busy playing the damn game
happy.gif

D

Deleted User

Nebz said:
Same boat as you. My nearest Target is completely further than 3 Gamestop's I have surrounding me. I'm kind of forced buying and pre-ordering games at each of those 3 since driving across the way seems to be a hassle @_@

I hope we'll all be able to get the CD still but I won't complain if I don't... I 'll be too busy playing the damn game
happy.gif
This is when one will just one to ship the game to your house and not leave to get anything at all. I shouldn't complain about driving but just to get to Target is a while away XD

That is true too (and a poster maybe??!) I just love OoT's soundtrack in general, I would love to get the CD but having the game is also important too. (I'LL BLAST GERUDO VALLEY SONG FOREVER AND EVER!)

Also read a new comment on that gonintendo blog site, one Target got a letter from Corporate? :wtf:

Oh duh. I just remembered why I wanted to buy OoT from GameStop. I have Power Reward coupon thingys to use. /smacks self

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I totally forgot about the Power Up Rewards... I just reached 8,000+ points so buying this game should give another bit of a boost. I'm not sure if I want to save for something else or buy the Triforce belt buckle with those points >_<

I should actually check later since I haven't been there in a while....

L_o_N_e_R

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Amiti said:
Nebz said:

happy.gif
This is when one will just one to ship the game to your house and not leave to get anything at all. I shouldn't complain about driving but just to get to Target is a while away XD

That is true too (and a poster maybe??!) I just love OoT's soundtrack in general, I would love to get the CD but having the game is also important too. (I'LL BLAST GERUDO VALLEY SONG FOREVER AND EVER!)

Also read a new comment on that gonintendo blog site, one Target got a letter from Corporate? :wtf:

Oh duh. I just remembered why I wanted to buy OoT from GameStop. I have Power Reward coupon thingys to use. /smacks self

they must have heard and gotten pissed

from what i heard 3 targets sold out already

they might as well just release the whole thing early >_>

D

Deleted User

I have around 8000 points as well but I don't know what I want...

I agree that maybe they should have released the game a littler earlier. After all, some other people got the first press OoT and what not. :< Seems like Target got small shipments or something for each store...

(it's still not Sunday!
sad.gif
)

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Amiti said:

I agree that maybe they should have released the game a littler earlier. After all, some other people got the first press OoT and what not. :< Seems like Target got small shipments or something for each store...

(it's still not Sunday!
sad.gif
)

Lol @ 10 percent or more of your posts in this thread.
tongue.gif

I know. I wish Sunday would come already so I can get it too. Try playing the original or another Zelda game (DOWNLOAD LINKS AWAKENING NAO) or maybe even try playing the

MOTHER series to keep you busy.

sergster1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and to think... i JUST gave my friend the 50 needed to buy this game online yesterday (i trust him) If i didnt.... i would have had it in my grubby hands

wiibob

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I hate targets customer service, ive been trying to call the electronics for about 30 mins now and they wont pick up their phone
frown.gif

edit: They have it in stock , now its up to me if i feel like walking half a mile to pick it up at 9pm at night
700 Exterior Street, Bronx, NY 10451 (718) 401-5651 ?

If your in bronx, NY

D

Deleted User

Schlupi said:
Amiti said:

(it's still not Sunday!
sad.gif
)

Lol @ 10 percent or more of your posts in this thread.
tongue.gif

I know. I wish Sunday would come already so I can get it too. Try playing the original or another Zelda game (DOWNLOAD LINKS AWAKENING NAO) or maybe even try playing the

MOTHER series to keep you busy.
lol I don't go anywhere else. XD I'll shut up soon.

I've actually been playing Twilight Princess again. The game has mocked me for many years so all is well to keep me busy until Sunday. I want to get Link's Awakening too, but I'm waiting to get a 3DS money (?) card, don't want to put my card on the eShop.

I find it weird when I go on the Target website it says you can buy it online/available online but not in stores? .__.;;;

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Schlupi said:
Try playing the original or another Zelda game
I did play the original again and I finished it last week. Now I'm playing it again, I feel lame
tongue.gif
Saddest thing is that I'll probably do it until I get the money to buy the 3DS + this game what will be around August if I'm lucky.

I seriously can't wait.

sergster1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wiibob said:
I hate targets customer service, ive been trying to call the electronics for about 30 mins now and they wont pick up their phone
frown.gif

edit: They have it in stock , now its up to me if i feel like walking half a mile to pick it up at 9pm at night
700 Exterior Street, Bronx, NY 10451 (718) 401-5651 ?

If your in bronx, NY

You MIGHT wanna hurry o-o

Seaking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
called up the closest target (about 3 - 4 miles away, not a bad walk) and they dont have it :| all of you guys that got it elary suck. I WANT THE DAMN GAME >_>...

jgdsl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well just drove 15 miles to a target that had 11 in stock I get there ask for the game they give it to me I go to pay for it and as soon as they scan it a big red box comes outs saying 6/19 dam I drove all the way there for nothing oh well back to waiting.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You need to setup a time lapse camera, be neat
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I actually use a pic of it on my pc desktop cause its cool looking
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Apparently the pro versión of pizza boy is back aswell
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Gonna download the update
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Only 2 antiviruses detected the APK as a virus on virustotal so it Must be safe
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Cuz false positive
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Wait
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Eh nvm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sadly, the clouds are setting in now

hey BigOnYa the clouds are coming from the south, maybe check again
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night it's 11 pm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    night
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @BakerMan Nuh I'm in for the night playing Fallout 4, ill look tomorrow night
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok had let dog out, and yea still can't see it, oh well. Maybe tom night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ballocks these drives aren't allowing raid
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That sucks, well you will get double the space then atleast.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy needs to come back
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Did you try Raid 10?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I did raid69
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The physical disk keeps disabling in bios
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    hey ken did you see the aurora tonight?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also sorry it was too cloudy, that sucks
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, This chat is sponsored by Raid Shadow Legends.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    So I guess raid0 doesn't allow mismatched storage oh well
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    In other news GeForce experience is still shit
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: In other news GeForce experience is still shit