Gaming Ocarina of Time 3DS thread

D

Deleted User

Satangel said:
Played it for the first time. Game looked very pretty but the 3D effect didn't work for me.
Beat some kind of boss, very easy, hopefully it gets tougher else this will be a walkover.
It's not a hard game, more medium if anything

Moose13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
brandonspikes said:
Satangel said:
Played it for the first time. Game looked very pretty but the 3D effect didn't work for me.
Beat some kind of boss, very easy, hopefully it gets tougher else this will be a walkover.
It's not a hard game, more medium if anything
It's not hard at all. My 7 Y.O. finished it recently. He's now onto the master quest. He's hooked on Zelda. I just finished it myself. None of the bosses, cost me more than one restart each, so I'd say it's an easy game, but very satisfying at the same time. This is the 1st Zelda game I played trhough since Zelda I & II. Now I have to thry out the others.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So after finishing the Spirit Temple, did anybody else find that they have extra slots open for items? I got all the arrows, and I know I have to get the Goron's Sword, but something doesn't seem right. I have 3 bottles, Nayru, Farore, and Din, but yet I still can't figure it out.

Does the Goron's Sword take up a lot of item slots? I know it's a long quest, I've only done it once and can't remember. I thought items just get replaced with new ones.

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You are missing the forth bottle. And yes, the items from the quest get replaced. In the end you have the goron sword in your equip menu and a certificate in your item menu.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh wait nvm, I just clued in, if I took the stuff out of what I have equipped, all but one slot is filled. Looks weird with all of the empty spots, don't think it was like that on N64.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @RedColoredStars, Lol