Hacking NOOB PARADISE - ask away

shinyazz52

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey guys i want to install priiloader , i have read that it should be installed on ios 236 , i dont seem to have that ios to load can someone give me a heads up as to which i should choose instead. here is my syscheck

...runs on IOS58 (rev 6176).

Region: PAL
System Menu 4.1E (v450)
Hollywood v0x11
Bootmii: Boot2 v4

Found 108 titles.
Found 41 IOS on this console. 10 of them are stub.

IOS4 (rev 65280): Stub
IOS9 (rev 1034): Trucha Bug
IOS10 (rev 768): Stub
IOS11 (rev 256): Stub
IOS12 (rev 526): Trucha Bug
IOS13 (rev 1032): Trucha Bug
IOS14 (rev 1032): Trucha Bug
IOS15 (rev 1032): Trucha Bug
IOS16 (rev 512): Stub
IOS17 (rev 1032): Trucha Bug
IOS20 (rev 256): Stub
IOS21 (rev 1039): Trucha Bug
IOS22 (rev 1294): Trucha Bug
IOS28 (rev 1807): Trucha Bug
IOS30 (rev 2816): Stub
IOS31 (rev 3608): Trucha Bug
IOS33 (rev 3608): Trucha Bug
IOS34 (rev 3608): Trucha Bug
IOS35 (rev 3608): Trucha Bug
IOS36 (rev 3608): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, NAND Access
IOS37 (rev 5663): Trucha Bug
IOS38 (rev 4124): Trucha Bug
IOS41 (rev 3348): Trucha Bug
IOS50 (rev 5120): Stub
IOS51 (rev 4864): Stub
IOS53 (rev 5663): Trucha Bug
IOS55 (rev 5663): Trucha Bug
IOS56 (rev 5662): Trucha Bug
IOS57 (rev 5919): Trucha Bug
IOS58 (rev 6176): No Patches
IOS60 (rev 6400): Stub
IOS61 (rev 5661): No Patches
IOS70 (rev 6912): Stub
IOS80 (rev 6944): Trucha Bug
IOS202 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
IOS222 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, NAND Access, USB 2.0
IOS223 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
IOS224 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
IOS249 (rev 20): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
IOS250 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
IOS254 (rev 65281): BootMii
BC v6
MIOS v10
thanks

Rexobias

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi ...

I want/need to update my Wii Shop Channel only. I have some doubts so I want to ask if i'm making everything the right way.

I downloaded NUS Downloader 1.5a (Beta), executed the program and clicked "Extras -> Retrieve Common Key (key.bin)". Then I clicked on "Database -> System -> 00010002484142XX -> 41 (All/System) -> Latest Version". Finally I clicked on "Start NUS Download!", and it downloaded some files and placed them on a folder.

The new folder is "0001000248414241" and have 3 files: "00000059", "cetk" and "tmd".

I know I need to use Wad Manager to install the Wad's ... wich file I need to install on my Wii?

Thanks for the attention.

JHardin1112

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.nintendofuse.com
XP
Country
United States
Rexobias said:
Hi ...

I want/need to update my Wii Shop Channel only. I have some doubts so I want to ask if i'm making everything the right way.

I downloaded NUS Downloader 1.5a (Beta), executed the program and clicked "Extras -> Retrieve Common Key (key.bin)". Then I clicked on "Database -> System -> 00010002484142XX -> 41 (All/System) -> Latest Version". Finally I clicked on "Start NUS Download!", and it downloaded some files and placed them on a folder.

The new folder is "0001000248414241" and have 3 files: "00000059", "cetk" and "tmd".

I know I need to use Wad Manager to install the Wad's ... wich file I need to install on my Wii?

Thanks for the attention.

If you are trying to update your shop channel only, you missed two things. Before you click "Start NUS Download" at the bottom of the program you need to make sure you check the box that says "Pack -> WAD" that option will create the wad based off the files it downloads. The last thing you are missing is the latest version of IOS56 which is under the Database -> IOS option, "0000000100000038 - IOS56", make sure you choose latest version. Also, make sure the Pack Wad option is checked.

It is from my understanding that the latest shop channel requires the latest IOS56, that is why I'm telling you to get that as well.

Now, you will find both wads in their respective folders. You know what to do from here. Hope this has helped. Let us know, please.

AlexElder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi I am trying to soft mod a wii that has a wii key in it.

the reason why is because it got an update from new super mario bros wii and now it doesnt play all burnt games, only some.

Is there an easier fix to this than soft modding it?

I am trying to use this guide http://gbatemp.net/t171901-modify-any-wii-4-3-below to softmod it.

the system is a 4.1u and i am getting stuck at the first step.

I get to this part,

Run bannerbomb by going to the Settings, Data Management, Channels, SD Card & choosing yes to load boot.dol/elf

it starts installing but at the end it says:

29 titles succeeded and 1 failed...
Some operations failed
System menu-NUS-v481.wad error -111

and when i check if it's been updated to 4.2, it is still on 4.1u.

any help would be greatly appreciated. I need to fix this by Christmas if possible.

The_Dragons_Mast

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
AlexElder said:
Hi I am trying to soft mod a wii that has a wii key in it.

the reason why is because it got an update from new super mario bros wii and now it doesnt play all burnt games, only some.

Is there an easier fix to this than soft modding it?

I am trying to use this guide http://gbatemp.net/t171901-modify-any-wii-4-3-below to softmod it.

the system is a 4.1u and i am getting stuck at the first step.

I get to this part,

Run bannerbomb by going to the Settings, Data Management, Channels, SD Card & choosing yes to load boot.dol/elf

it starts installing but at the end it says:

29 titles succeeded and 1 failed...
Some operations failed
System menu-NUS-v481.wad error -111

and when i check if it's been updated to 4.2, it is still on 4.1u.

any help would be greatly appreciated. I need to fix this by Christmas if possible.

Thats becouse the wad that didnt get installed is the system menu anyways you can just skip that step it isnt important for you as you can already continue the guide using 4.1 system menu without having any problems but if you want to install 4.2 then try installing it using http://filetrip.net/f13015-Multi-Mod-Manager-13-4.html go to install wads and chose the system menu one.

Jennero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Naruto Shippuden Gekitou Ninja Taisen Special hacking help!!! When the game runs 4 player it runs in 30fps. The game could easily run 60fps easy. I have found these event handlers in one of the files in the game.

2drect, disp_tst30HzMode, disp_set30HaMode, disp_set30HzTemp60Hzmode. If we could find those files and change them we could just change the 30Hz to 60Hz. Please help me out!

wittking9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been out of the wii scene for some time here because there hasn't been any games worth me taking time away from other things to play. Now my wife wants to play Just Dance 2 and I am trying to figure out the easiest way to get it to play.

Here is what I have:
An old school wii with 3.4u
Hard Modded with YAOSM 3.2
I also have the homebrew channel v 1.0.6
IOS36 v12.18
Wadmanager version 1.1 (which for some reason when I now try to load it, it says it is not a valid Wii application)
and Geko OS 1.9.3

Just wondering where I need to go from here to get update to play new games. There are a couple out there I would like to get now that I'm trying to put some effort in catching up, but for now I just want to get Just Dance 2 working for my wife. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Riley

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
wittking9 said:
I have been out of the wii scene for some time here because there hasn't been any games worth me taking time away from other things to play. Now my wife wants to play Just Dance 2 and I am trying to figure out the easiest way to get it to play.

Here is what I have:
An old school wii with 3.4u
Hard Modded with YAOSM 3.2
I also have the homebrew channel v 1.0.6
IOS36 v12.18
Wadmanager version 1.1 (which for some reason when I now try to load it, it says it is not a valid Wii application)
and Geko OS 1.9.3

Just wondering where I need to go from here to get update to play new games. There are a couple out there I would like to get now that I'm trying to put some effort in catching up, but for now I just want to get Just Dance 2 working for my wife. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Use Modmii to update to 4.1 and update all IOS.

fattest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've never used smash stack before and i have to do it on my cousin's red wii tomorrow. by default does ssbb come with any maps from Smash Service or does it download any if it detects a wifi connection? according to the wiibrew page one has to wait 24 hrs after deleting smash service stages before using smash stack.

Riley

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
fattest said:
i've never used smash stack before and i have to do it on my cousin's red wii tomorrow. by default does ssbb come with any maps from Smash Service or does it download any if it detects a wifi connection? according to the wiibrew page one has to wait 24 hrs after deleting smash service stages before using smash stack.

Ive used smash stack on many wiis and have never had a problem.

dangermoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noob paradise sounds perfect for me...no sharp edges, everything is nerf. there is a cork on my fork.

Hi im mookie
Im stuck inside for a few weeks and am attempting to soft mod my wii. Its v4.3u and every guide I have located states I have to have zelda twilight princess, you gi oh or indiana jones? I have Super Mario galaxy, Metroid prime 3 corruption, Wiiplay and resident evil. I do however have ZeldaTW game files saved on my wii from when i borrowed it a few weeks back.

So what do I do now? is there a newer version of bannerbomb or something of the type?

Please help! stuck inside until after the new year! im going CRAZY!

Porobu

Gbatemps Shiny Latias
Trophies
XP
Country
dangermoo said:
Noob paradise sounds perfect for me...no sharp edges, everything is nerf. there is a cork on my fork.

Hi im mookie
Im stuck inside for a few weeks and am attempting to soft mod my wii. Its v4.3u and every guide I have located states I have to have zelda twilight princess, you gi oh or indiana jones? I have Super Mario galaxy, Metroid prime 3 corruption, Wiiplay and resident evil. I do however have ZeldaTW game files saved on my wii from when i borrowed it a few weeks back.

So what do I do now? is there a newer version of bannerbomb or something of the type?

You will need SSBB Lego Indiana Jones or Yu-Gi-Oh 5d

WalkerOfTheDay

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
dangermoo said:

Hi im mookie

Because you're on 4.3 you need you gi oh or indiana jones, or Smash Brothers (US only).

Zelda has died many firmwares versions ago
frown.gif

Just use Modmii, and the program will guide you through the process.

dangermoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no access to any of those games. also, upon further investigation I somehow have homebrew files saved on the wii, but no Icon on the Home menu.
Do I have any outs here of am I SOL

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
dangermoo said:
I have no access to any of those games. also, upon further investigation I somehow have homebrew files saved on the wii, but no Icon on the Home menu.
Do I have any outs here of am I SOL
How do you know you have homebrew files on the wii if it doesn't appear on the wii menu?
As for the games, you can't even go rent one of them or anything?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, WAKE UP