Hacking NOOB PARADISE - ask away

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I got one question that never happened to me before so I'm baffled as to what to do

One folk at work asked me if I could check his computer because he has Project 64 installed (latest version) but whenever he enters fullscreen, that's it. His keyboard is dead. Nothing can bring back the normal commands, just a dead ass fullscreen with no movement. Now, he conects a wired controller and it works as a charm in-game, but no PC commands. I tried everything, even the task manager but never found any solution. Nothing works once you enter fullscreen.

I installed project 64 in my PC to see what happens there, and with the esc button it enters and exits full screen as normal as ever. No issues at all.

What could be the problem? Could there be some problem with his keyboard? Or is it some setting that I'm missing? The computer of this guy is Asus VivoBook. Mine is HP. Project 64 was installed as is in both cases. Can't figure out what happened there and I am going crazy!!

Dude this is a thread about the Wi.

• Haha
Reactions: nWo

anjanimal

33°C 🫠
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hello, I need a legit tutorial to install Wiiware games to a modded Wii. Should I use emunand or WAD manager?
I already checked the wiiware games via Dophin and they seem fine.
I attach the image of apps file in SD card. Thank you!

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2023-05-31 10-45-19.png
    Screenshot from 2023-05-31 10-45-19.png
    37.2 KB · Views: 26

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I need a legit tutorial to install Wiiware games to a modded Wii. Should I use emunand or WAD manager?
You meant to say should you install Wiiware games to the sysnand/sd or emunand? That's your call, though you should know not all games work from emunand, this is not an issue if you install them to sysnand or to the sd card.
As for how you install them, obviously you'd need a wiiware wad file (don't ask where you can get them) , you could use some yawmm mod to install to the sysnand then move them to the sd card if you want, or you could use Showmiiwads (on pc) to install them to the emunand directly.
As for how to make an emunand, you could make a Sneek/Uneek emunand with ModMii on pc (with your nand backup made in bootmii). Or an emunand just for wiiware/vc through USBLoaderGX.

Last edited by linuxares,
Reactions: anjanimal

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up