Hacking NOOB PARADISE - ask away

coreythebutcher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Well i dont think they are the same.. can a rename it?

Attachments

• 20221005_193324.jpg
    20221005_193324.jpg
    6.5 MB · Views: 22

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe, not sure if that will work or not. the first four are the product code while the last two are the company code. I don't think the company code matters much, but the product code should.

coreythebutcher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Well renamed the channel .wad installed it did not work... renamed it in hxd didnt want to install god this is so frustrating .... i cant find a normal step by step tutorial anywhere -_-

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gswe seems to be correct, but I don't know how the u factors in exactly. no idea what could be wrong. I think they're the same region, wad and iso, but they simply don't work. does the wad send you to nintendont?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure what the problem could be. I don't use Nintendont forwarders-never have! maybe try creating a forwarder yourself and see if it works. use some generic banner. I think bannertool can make banners for 3ds and wii as well as icons, but I don't know that for sure. it at least works with the 3ds.

coreythebutcher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
not sure what the problem could be. I don't use Nintendont forwarders-never have! maybe try creating a forwarder yourself and see if it works. use some generic banner. I think bannertool can make banners for 3ds and wii as well as icons, but I don't know that for sure. it at least works with the 3ds.
could i use usb loadergx forwarder?? any idea on how to on that ??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/