Homebrew [No Longer Working] Community freeShop fork - open source eShop alternative

Puritz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's an internal server error for eShop. It's either because your connection to your AP is weak so you're dropping too many packets from Nintendo's server while trying to download; or the server itself is having issues. I assume it's the latter though.
I was able to download it after trying it again but i would still get this error when booting it up.

Attachments

• 8C1bfWm.jpg
    8C1bfWm.jpg
    691.3 KB · Views: 224

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was able to download it after trying it again but i would still get this error when booting it up.
Try to import the seed now that it's "installed". It should be showing on your HomeScreen now, so FBI should be able to retrieve the seed. Or visit the eShop to "repair" the software.

Puritz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try to import the seed now that it's "installed". It should be showing on your HomeScreen now, so FBI should be able to retrieve the seed. Or visit the eShop to "repair" the software.
I tried importing the seed and repairing the software but it didn't help.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cool, thanks for taking the time to help me
I'm here to tell you it's 100% your setup or something wrong with your console. I'm on Firmware 11.5, B9S 1.3 Luma 8.1.1 (Nightly). I installed Metroid Samus Returns through FreeShop and only loaded the game from my HomeMenu.

It works just fine. I didn't have to do any extra steps at all.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wierd, Im on firmware 11.6, and also on b9S 1.3 Luma 8.1.1. is it possible to fix it by maybe reinstalling cfw or formatting my 3ds?
I'm actually kind of addicted to it now, so thanks Lol.

I don't think reinstalling CFW would help anything, You could try disabling the Arm 11 exceptions in Luma settings, clear the memory cache, go to FBI "pending titles" and delete everything inside, use TinyFormat instead of a system format or try a nightly version of Luma.

Puritz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm actually kind of addicted to it now, so thanks Lol.

I don't think reinstalling CFW would help anything, You could try disabling the Arm 11 exceptions in Luma settings, clear the memory cache, go to FBI "pending titles" and delete everything inside, use TinyFormat instead of a system format or try a nightly version of Luma.
Should I back something before using TinyFormat?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Open GodMode > Scripts > Backup emuNAND and sysNAND
After that, copy all the folders and file to a folder in your Desktop, then format your SD in FAT32. Re-copy all the files/folders and enjoy it ;)
I think I already have a backup of sysNAND. Should I just backup emuNAND or backup both and replace the old sysNAND I have?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Should I back something before using TinyFormat?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I think I already have a backup of sysNAND. Should I just backup emuNAND or backup both and replace the old sysNAND I have?
Just make a NAND backup before using TinyFormat, it doesn't touch your SD card. Then restore the backup after your format.

If you have an emunand it doesn't matter, as it doesn't touch the SD card. You'd have to boot into EmuNAND and THEN use TinyFormat to format that partition separately.

Also, using windows to format the SD card will not remove an emuNAND; but it won't format it either.

Last edited by Majickhat55,

Puritz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just make a NAND backup before using TinyFormat, it doesn't touch your SD card. Then restore the backup after your format.

If you have an emunand it doesn't matter, as it doesn't touch the SD card. You'd have to boot into EmuNAND and THEN use TinyFormat to format that partition separately.

Also, using windows to format the SD card will not remove an emuNAND; but it won't format it either.
How do i restore my sysNAND backup?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • NinStar
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, tell your parents to stop mating